Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts and prayers for our stable genius president who is clearly fine and is doing his second annual checkup of the year at Walter Reed, unscheduled.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    is this fat bloated pig gonna die soon?

The world should hold vigil and all pray as one that he does indeed die.

make the world great again

Wow. I was only semi kidding above. People who hate Trump so much they wish he were dead are willing to suffer a far more conservative Christian Right based President Pence? Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

I always thought Pence was a perfect insurance Policy for Trump, guess I was wrong.
    The logic that Pence would be worse than Trump because Trump isn’t a true “believer” is completely flawed for the following reason: Because Trump completely endorses the conservative Christian agenda out of political need, he is fully willing to advance whatever extreme policy the religious right wants. But unlike Pence, Trump can’t be shamed in any manner by appealing to his Christian faith into not verbally — and in practice — advancing the racist white nationalist agenda that appeals to his *original* Obama-is-a-foreign-born-secret-Muslim base.

As such, if Trump were booted from office, and Pence ascended to the presidency, the white nationalist-friendly immigration policy that has been heartily endorsed by Trump, albeit using coded language, and directed by that scum-of-a-human-being Stephen Miller, would be quickly curtailed. And that would be a huge improvement to our national policy all by itself.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Wow. I was only semi kidding above. People who hate Trump so much they wish he were dead are willing to suffer a far more conservative Christian Right based President Pence? Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

I always thought Pence was a perfect insurance Policy for Trump, guess I was wrong.
    The logic that Pence would be worse than Trump because Trump isn’t a true “believer” is completely flawed for the following reason: Because Trump completely endorses the conservative Christian agenda out of political need, he is fully willing to advance whatever extreme policy the religious right wants. But unlike Pence, Trump can’t be shamed in any manner by appealing to his Christian faith into not verbally — and in practice — advancing the racist white nationalist agenda that appeals to his *original* Obama-is-a-foreign-born-secret-Muslim base.

As such, if Trump were booted from office, and Pence ascended to the presidency, the white nationalist-friendly immigration policy that has been heartily endorsed by Trump, albeit using coded language, and directed by that scum-of-a-human-being Stephen Miller, would be quickly curtailed. And that would be a huge improvement to our national policy all by itself.

did that make sense in your head before you got up, and, first thing on a monday morning, ran to PFA to rebut with it?

Comments

gauchojake: CHAPS SHOOTS!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    i don't get why anyone believes the "pence would be worse for liberals than trump" narrative.

how?

hasn't trump demonstrated that he's as far right as it gets? what has he done to show anyone he's in any way moderate?

the only place where trump has deviated at all from traditional conservatism is with immigration, but only cause he's gone even more far right . pence would be much more likely to let DACA recipients stay, import cheap labor. etc. etc.

what am i missing?

Load Metric
    LOL. Infowars, who we all know is very reliable, is reporting that Trump was tested for intentional poisoning put in his food. No confirmation yet on whether or not it was Pence who put the poison in.

https://www.infowars.com/white-house...for-poisoning/

Last edited by SPIT this; 11-18-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Load Metric
    Also a conspiracy theory that Trump died. Apparently he hasn't been seen in public since he went to the hospital (no idea if that's actually true). So I guess they're prepping his body double now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    LOL. Infowars, who we all know is very reliable, is reporting that Trump was tested for intentional poisoning put in his food. No confirmation yet on whether or not it was Pence who put the poison in.

so basically it was whatever the opposite of being poisoned is.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

https://www.infowars.com/white-house...for-poisoning/

Maybe Trump ate at his own restaurant.

Trump Steakhouse hit with 51 violations after officials find month-old caviar, expired yogurt

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...icle-1.1203653

Comments

1marley1: Cool story bro... 7 years late with a pic that don’t match...

Thread Information