Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and prayers for our stable genius president who is clearly fine and is doing his second annual checkup of the year at Walter Reed, unscheduled.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Id wager that this is for show and a setup so he can "step down for health reasons".

As perpetually hair-brained as he is, he has to be coming around to the fact that things probably aren't looking very good for him at this stage.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    He probably had one too many of those Popeyes spicy chicken sandwiches and needs his arteries unclogged or something

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    So what’s the official ruling on this from the left leaning people around here? Are we happy 45 is dead or are we mad that 46 is worse?
    i would campaign for pence if it meant getting rid of trump

Load Metric
    I have always kind of wondered why nobody comments on Trump's obvious use of disposable incontinence products. There is a clear line from incontinence to dementia.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    is this fat bloated pig gonna die soon?

The world should hold vigil and all pray as one that he does indeed die.

make the world great again

Wow. I was only semi kidding above. People who hate Trump so much they wish he were dead are willing to suffer a far more conservative Christian Right based President Pence? Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

I always thought Pence was a perfect insurance Policy for Trump, guess I was wrong.
    we though so too, at first.

again; pence understands that there are rules and boundaries and a sense of decorum that, at the very least, prevents civil wars.

trump lacks those advantages.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Can’t wait.

Based Pence will fire up the ovens pronto.

Load Metric
    I prefer Trump to Pence if only because Trump does what Pence would do almost always, but he does it clumsily, with multiple gaffes and idiotic statements, and the GOP Congress have to cringe and hold their nose and defend the indefensible. Pence would carry out a similar agenda more smoothly, and it would almost seem like his ideas aren’t idiotic

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Wow. I was only semi kidding above. People who hate Trump so much they wish he were dead are willing to suffer a far more conservative Christian Right based President Pence? Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

I always thought Pence was a perfect insurance Policy for Trump, guess I was wrong.

again; pence understands that there are rules and boundaries and a sense of decorum that, at the very least, prevents civil wars.

At this point, I'm not sure Pence could do much anyway. He'd have less than a year in office and Dems have a strong house advantage. Unless of course he gets elected to four more years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Can’t wait.

Pence is owned by a jew dude

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Can’t wait.

Pence is owned by a jew dude
    They all are.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    While Trump is 73, overweight, and tall (all factors which would make a death or serious illness far from shocking), this is probably much ado about nothing.

There are all kinds of tests which one might want over minor or longshot concerns which would require a trip to the Reed facility.

Load Metric

Pence would be way worse. He is competent. Trump is incompetent. What say ye?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    While Trump is 73, overweight, and tall (all factors which would make a death or serious illness far from shocking), this is probably much ado about nothing.

There are all kinds of tests which one might want over minor or longshot concerns which would require a trip to the Reed facility.

Trump's height makes it more likely he will die soon?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post

Pence would be way worse. He is competent. Trump is incompetent. What say ye?

i just realized that any response i give would be predicated on the assumption that someone who likely believes an invisible being who lives in the sky put him in the most powerful position on earth for a reason would, somehow, respond to that with restraint.

so there's that.

but at the same time, pence is a political animal and he 100% sees the GOP disintegrating around him like wet toilet paper, and hes likely going to understand that without a pivot to actual centerism, the future of the GOP is going to be a bunch of wax figures in a nebraska creationist museum shaped like noah's ark.

Comments

MumblesBadly: *Centrim. And that museum is located in Kentucky, not “nebraska”.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    ill put this another way.

if paula white told trump to nuke st petersburg, -125 he calls in the order without flinching.

i like to think pence on some level lives here on earth day to day with the rest of us. i mean his top aid just threw trump under a bus and according to excerpts from the most recent white house tell-all, exactly no one thinks pence wouldnt sign off on a 25th amendment if it was endorsed by his peers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Trump's height makes it more likely he will die soon?
    I wish this weren't true, but yes. Tall men have a shorter life expectancy, and are more likely to die of cancer or heart disease.

Look at the guys who make it to 100, and almost all of them are short (even adjusted for generational average height).

Load Metric
    isn’t Walter Reed a really shitty hospital? If I were trump, ship me to Hopkins asap.

Diamond
    Load Metric

if paula white told trump to nuke st petersburg, -125 he calls in the order without flinching.

i like to think pence on some level lives here on earth day to day with the rest of us. i mean his top aid just threw trump under a bus and according to excerpts from the most recent white house tell-all, exactly no one thinks pence wouldnt sign off on a 25th amendment if it was endorsed by his peers.

I saw some wannabe tranny blower journalist talking about this possibility a cpl weeks ago saying "ya right anybody that knows anything knows pence is ALL IN ON TRUMP LIKE A GOD" basically, great read moron

Platinum
    Load Metric

Even though trump just "moved" to Florida, it wouldnt surprise me if he nuked that one, and then followed up with Georgia.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    How can you possibly make a statement like this? Based on what?
    POTUS' have been lying about serious health issues for ever..
    FDR, Kennedy, LBJ,

But, their WH's didn't lie about EVERYTHING else, so they were able to hide it.
    This WH has 0 credibility, & doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. (on this or anything.)
    Esp when Huckabee Sanders' replacement keeps telling us he is 'Working, & not watching the impeachment'.

Comments

dwai: SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT BITCH
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information