Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: listen to me and you will at the very least 3x ur money

Load Metric
    Shouldn't this be in the bitcoin thread?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Shouldn't this be in the bitcoin thread?

this obv has nothing to do wut i'm talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I 5x'd mine

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    My money is on something from the US Mint. Have some friends who are into this. Quick way to make 1-3 hundred depending on what it is.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Chris-...-/232439305764

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  132.4 KB
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ok,

over a week ago some dude was rambling about coins at the poker table. i mean, just out of the blue he starting talking about them like he was in the middle of a conversation. . i asked him wtf was he talking about. he said he was opening up new 2019 rolls of quarters looking for the the ones struck with W or westpoint mint.

i had no idea what he was talking about because i viewed coin collecting is usually something done by peeps over 70 or collections that were inherited from peeps over 90 that died.

so i researched this and it seems like there is some collectible value in these W quarters. apparently their being bought sold at over 10 bucks each, and some fetch more.

so i research this more and get this, they made like 10 million of them..lol..which is nothing compared to how many non W quarters they make. i can't ever imagine them carrying more than a nominal amount of premium, and i certainly won't be busting any rolls of quarters open looking for them.

come to think of it, i rarely carry cash or change and i don't even think i've seen a 2019 quarter. so the lesson is look at your 2019 quarters and pull out the W ones. or if you're really broke, start busting open rolls of new quarters.

this is where it gets good. the dude kept talking and i humored him by listening. he rambled on about about this proof coin and said they were going to sell out quickly when they go live on the 14th.

i didn't think much of it but i looked into it. it turns out the us mint will be issuing 30k of these proofs later today. 30k may seem like quite a bit and it is, but with coins like this it's a very low amount for them to issue. there has been talk on the coin forums that it might be next to impossible to obtain one of these because the us mint website might be inundated with so much traffic and more people trying to check out than they have coins available.

it turns out some people have a buy out on these proof coins at over 3x the value of them. and one person wants to buy multiples at over 500 each.

enjoy

https://catalog.usmint.gov/american-eagle-2019-one-ounce-silver-enhanced-reverse-proof-coin-19XE.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    hope some of you were able to get one.

they're being sold and purchased on ebay for 4/500.

not bad for 5 minutes work and paying 65 for

Comments

1marley1: This thread was AIDS. You failed us.

Thread Information