Gonsolin has to be in the Dodgers rotation and Urias in bullpen. It’s not debatable.

As mentioned above, Buehler is a huge question mark. Was never a #1 grade guy even in good health this year. Buehler and his blister are only going to see one start before playoffs.

I still don’t know what the Dodgers rotation will look like.

Dodgers crushed the Padres. Prior to the Yankees getting healthy again Dodgers & Padres were #1 & #2 in my mind. Then Tatís decided to go something like 2/27 ; 4/45.

People still seem to think NL MVP is between Betts & Tatis. With a week to go I don’t see it. I was huge on Tatis too. It’s over for Tatís. I heard Freddie Freeman for the first time yesterday. Nah. Winning teams matter.

Simpdog got in front of the Yankees last night trying to be cute with the big dog Jays. 19 home runs in a 3 game series. I was about to concede the crown to the Dodgers but now we likely/hopefully see Yankees vs Dodgers.

Manfred is a whore as revealed in my post above. The MLB commissioner is NOT a caretaker for the sport but a corporate CEO assigned the task of maximizing short term profit. I 100% believe he is playing games with the baseball too. Count the number of times you hear the announcer talk about record exit velocity.

Also, one last “fuck you” for the notion of playing the World Series in Arlington Texas in a dome on fake turf.