Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PFA Vacation announcement

Load Metric

PFA Vacation announcement

I'll be absent from the site for the next week as i take the advice of the forum members that Druff seems to value the most and get the sand out of my vagina, and wipe my tears, and get over myself. I'll monitor the situation over the next week to see if things change here or if i will have to remove myself for a longer period of time.

Hopefully some of you will miss my participation, and hopefully Druff will figure out how to moderate the site fairly for ALL users, as some of us actually value our reputations and are not simply anonymous forum posters.

Congrats on the growth of the site, part of which comes from two high-ranking google searches explaining how nothing-but-honest members are "The Scum of the Earth" and "A Filthy Cheat" respectively.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    I'll be absent from the site for the next week as i take the advice of the forum members that Druff seems to value the most and get the sand out of my vagina, and wipe my tears, and get over myself. I'll monitor the situation over the next week to see if things change here or if i will have to remove myself for a longer period of time.

Hopefully some of you will miss my participation, and hopefully Druff will figure out how to moderate the site fairly for ALL users, as some of us actually value our reputations and are not simply anonymous forum posters.

Congrats on the growth of the site, part of which comes from two high-ranking google searches explaining how nothing-but-honest members are "The Scum of the Earth" and "A Filthy Cheat" respectively.
    Good Fucking God. Could you be more of a pussy? Later fag.

Name:  TissueBox-800.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  72.4 KB

Load Metric
    Fuck it. I am done here until Druff wakes the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Someone please insert a later fag .gif
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    My slow-witted friend Azzclown makes a legit point. There is really nothing worse than an "I'm leaving unless..." post or thread. Faggotry is and always will be a part of these forums, today just happens to be an extremely faggy day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Dont mean much but me too

Load Metric

Don't let the door hit you in the azz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    My slow-witted friend Azzclown makes a legit point. There is really nothing worse than an "I'm leaving unless..." post or thread. Faggotry is and always will be a part of these forums, today just happens to be an extremely faggy day.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    For Drexel Coach

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    For Drexel Coach
    Solid thread saver effort, but unfortunately it's too late. Steve-O went full on bitchyfagdouche and everyone knows you never go full bitchyfagdouche.

Banned
    Load Metric

LOL, send us a postcard you wimp.

Load Metric
    I too am going to take a leave from this place, starting in like an hour. I will be boycotting the site for at least 6 hours, unless I don't fall asleep quickly, or wake up earlier and log in. But other than that, I'm removing myself from these forums, and the internet entirely.

Maybe not twitter. Is that considered the internet? I'd be using the browser version, so I guess it would.

Fuck. I suck at boycotting.

I enjoy a good steve-o post, and most of them are good, but this thread gets the

Load Metric

Nice tilt.

You shouldn't leave. It's an Internet forum, not a bad marriage. Jesus Christ.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Just stop responding to their posts. I explained this with jsearles. The same goes for 4bet or the dupes. You guys complain about them but you continue to engage them in conversation for 12 pages.

Load Metric

Name:  original.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  96.3 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Just stop responding to their posts. I explained this with jsearles. The same goes for 4bet or the dupes. You guys complain about them but you continue to engage them in conversation for 12 pages.

shits not that hard yall

also +1 for weiss, you dont have to quit a forum just stop going back and forth with that individual person and its over.

I encourage everyone to take the interwebs a lot less seriously, im not saying let the trolls run amok, druff will eventually take care of that shit.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Name:  OH-I-GET-IT--BEING-A-BITCH-IS-ACCEPTABLE-WHERE-YOU'RE-FROM-.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  44.4 KB

Just want to remind you we're in the "Flying stupidity" section of the forum, not the scams/scandals section.

Name:  35oth9.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  43.5 KB
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-02-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

While the rest of you are trolling the fact Bootsy is pissed off over the modding situation should be a wake up call. This forum is about to turn into another Donkdown clusterfuck quickly if something isnt done. Im not gonna claim to be innocent but all I did was call out 4bet for the over the hill middle aged douchebag he is and continues to be and I did reply to the grammer nazi 6TP for what reason I dont know.. But the fact is Bootsy is calling a spade a spade. I mean 14 damn pages over some shit stirred up by 4B to begin with is insane. Drexel couldnt be bothered to waste his time to respond and I dont blame him after the bullshit with Rawwolf/Slim peckerhead.
    In the grand scheme of things who gives a flying fuck as Druff says put up or shut up so 4Bet if this is true prove it about Brandon or STFU and hop in your fiberglass penis car and take a drive off the Skyway bridge will ya.

Thread Information