The free roll is a Fraud. That's right. Maybe not fraud in its purest since...it is a free roll after all. I would put this in the same category as resort fees...not outside the rights of the owner, but still stinks.

So I won the 10-17-19 free roll (player name 5050). I was willing to get into the spirit and donate, but I HAD TO SEE if it was true. That I could abide by the rules and as a newbie and get paid for the free roll. I was disappointed. It appears the free roll is for Druff fan boys only. It's funny how he tries to get new listeners with the free roll only to piss them off. Very self defeating.

I have PM'd and texted Druff, but he doesn't answer.

I started listening to Druff in 2017 and tried to get in the free roll then. After bumbling through the whole process, I gave it up. Now two years later, I've tried again. I've followed all the rules:

- Registered account dated 2017 or earlier
- In good standing
- I don't think a lurker. Approved "once" as Druff likes to say in his intro. I've provided content twice to the radio show (experiences with 888 poker and Run It Once).
-- I PM'd Druff during his anxiety days and gave advice that I thought he used and appreciated.

But the free roll is a Fraud. And now it makes sense when you see the other signs of Druff that are less than scrupulous traits:
- Never starts radio on time
- Self attentive to the point of narcissism
- Always sick
- Sanctimonious
- Diatribes that would put Fidel Castro to shame

Yes, I am calling you out Druff. I will check back to see if the post remains. I would say it is 50/50 at this point. I'm sure you will be conflicted between what you say on radio and pulling this down.

All you trolls have fun with it. But the results have been declared official: FRAUD (but there are more important things than this).