Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are we not talking about Suge Knight turning prison snitch?

Gold
    Load Metric

How are we not talking about Suge Knight turning prison snitch?

Several sources have reported that in an officially signed affidavit, Thaddeus Culpepper, Knight’s attorney, wrote that the label CEO has “known for many years that Reggie Wright Jr. and his ex-wife Sharitha were behind the murder of Tupac and attempted murder of Knight.” Wright Jr., the then-head of security for Death Row, had previously been linked to Pac’s death by a former LAPD detective Russell Poole, along with Knight’s ex-wife. However, Knight was the intended target of the shooting, as Poole believes the two conspired to murder him to gain control of Death Row Records. Knight seconds these claims, as the “salient points” of the new Tupac Assassinaton: Battle for Compton documentary was what reportedly convicted him to disclose such classified information.

Knight, who has been incarcerated since January 2015 on murder and attempted murder charges for a separate incident, has also long been suspected and accused of Pac’s death due to inconsistent testimonies, one of which he suggested Pac faked his own death. The affidavit also claims that he has knowledge of those involved with the murder of Tupac’s most-spotlighted East Coast rival, Notorious B.I.G, as well.

If there's truth to Knight's claims, hopefully his latest reveal will move everyone closer to solving the cold case of the legendary rap prophet's death once and for all.
    http://www.bet.com/music/2017/04/04/...led-tupac.html

Cliffs: Suge was supposedly the intended target, Head of Security for Death Row records and his wife were behind the murder, and Suge also knows who killed Biggie.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don't care about Suge Knight

I just wanna know why cockjockey is surfing bet.com

Load Metric

This should be entertaining.

I forgot how long they gave him for running over that dude in his car. But he could FOR SURE be trying to shave some time.

Tupac's death is still unsolved.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Getting my inner n-word on.

Comments

OSA: racism

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Getting my inner n-word on.

I believe that Wrench was the one who posted about Prodigy.

Wrench knows good hiphop
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    He was always a snitch. This is well known among the Las Vegas "gangsta" community, where he used to live.

Comments

wrenchjockey: this nigga right here knows stuff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

wrench runs the death pool. it's his business to know who's still breathing and who ain't.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

wrench runs the death pool. it's his business to know who's still breathing and who ain't.
    True. However....who on this board of mostly white-bread people would've known Prodigy had sickle cell and could probably go at any time?

Comments

tyde: JFC fresh off a WSOP stake bustout and he's already posting in every thread again

Crowe Diddly: guy comes to death pool work prepared. he knows who's in the queue rep

BCR: Hit 'em up? Kind of a big deal at the time. Even in the suburbs.

Sheesfaced: Literally everyone. Ain't one of you niggas got sickle cell or somethin?

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Just read the article. He is lying. Orlando Anderson is the one who killed Tupac. Orlando is dead, but his uncle even confessed that he was with Orlando when he killed Tupac. Suge lies all the time, and will make up a lie about an enemy of his being behind Tupac's murder if he thinks it will get him a better deal, or just if he thinks it will turn the public against said enemy. His words should be taken with a grain of salt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Just read the article. He is lying. Orlando Anderson is the one who killed Tupac. Orlando is dead, but his uncle even confessed that he was with Orlando when he killed Tupac. Suge lies all the time, and will make up a lie about an enemy of his being behind Tupac's murder if he thinks it will get him a better deal. His words should be taken with a grain of salt.
    interesting.....

Do you think he knows who killed Biggie?

we're talking about some of the biggest unsolved murders of our time here.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Just read the article. He is lying. Orlando Anderson is the one who killed Tupac. Orlando is dead, but his uncle even confessed that he was with Orlando when he killed Tupac. Suge lies all the time, and will make up a lie about an enemy of his being behind Tupac's murder if he thinks it will get him a better deal, or just if he thinks it will turn the public against said enemy. His words should be taken with a grain of salt.

seriously ^^^^^
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    suge will say/do absolutely anything to make his time a bit easier.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

almost doesn't matter if he knows, because he's not enough of a reliable source for it to ever matter without super concrete evidence.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Just read the article. He is lying. Orlando Anderson is the one who killed Tupac. Orlando is dead, but his uncle even confessed that he was with Orlando when he killed Tupac. Suge lies all the time, and will make up a lie about an enemy of his being behind Tupac's murder if he thinks it will get him a better deal. His words should be taken with a grain of salt.
    interesting.....

shouldn't you be taking a shower and rinsing off your FAIL getting ready for a free dinner tonight ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

almost doesn't matter if he knows, because he's not enough of a reliable source for it to ever matter without super concrete evidence.

yeah but it would at least be cool to hear SOMETHING out of his mouth about it. Even if it's a lie, it's still gonna add to the lore of Biggie's death.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    interesting.....

Yes. Hes the one that had biggie murdered. He was furious after 2pac was killed, and he had biggie killed as revenge. He paid his best friend, compton gang member Keefe D to kill biggie. That is most likely what happened anyway imo.

Load Metric
    Who is sugarknight and tupack?

Sounds like a candy guy and someone who couldn't afford a 6 pack.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Several sources have reported that in an officially signed affidavit, Thaddeus Culpepper, Knight’s attorney, wrote that the label CEO has “known for many years that Reggie Wright Jr. and his ex-wife Sharitha were behind the murder of Tupac and attempted murder of Knight.” Wright Jr., the then-head of security for Death Row, had previously been linked to Pac’s death by a former LAPD detective Russell Poole, along with Knight’s ex-wife. However, Knight was the intended target of the shooting, as Poole believes the two conspired to murder him to gain control of Death Row Records. Knight seconds these claims, as the “salient points” of the new Tupac Assassinaton: Battle for Compton documentary was what reportedly convicted him to disclose such classified information.

Knight, who has been incarcerated since January 2015 on murder and attempted murder charges for a separate incident, has also long been suspected and accused of Pac’s death due to inconsistent testimonies, one of which he suggested Pac faked his own death. The affidavit also claims that he has knowledge of those involved with the murder of Tupac’s most-spotlighted East Coast rival, Notorious B.I.G, as well.

If there's truth to Knight's claims, hopefully his latest reveal will move everyone closer to solving the cold case of the legendary rap prophet's death once and for all.
    http://www.bet.com/music/2017/04/04/...led-tupac.html

White people SMH.

Holy fuck this conspiracy theory has been proven false time and time again. It is ludicrous. It makes no sense. There is not one fucking shred of truth around it.

LOL at people still believing this fucking nonsense.

Here watch this. (watch them all)

Cliffs: Suge was supposedly the intended target, Head of Security for Death Row records and his wife were behind the murder, and Suge also knows who killed Biggie.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Here is one focusing on the guy who really killed him Orlando Anderson .Because he got his ass beat after the fight by Suge and Pac. Save the conspiracy shit. Cool story tho

Platinum
    Load Metric
    nope this is what happened, i can't find the whole thing but yea.

Thread Information