Thread: John Demjanjuk Story On Netflix

Load Metric

John Demjanjuk Story On Netflix

This guy reminds me of my Dad, he looks likes him and when John was going through all of this back then, my Dad used to get so pissed about how wrong he was being treated. My Dad was a very quiet man but this shit really riled him up.

Many European men looked like John.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    He lived near where I grew up. Story was always on the local news.

Completely evil what they did to this fine upstanding gentleman.

Load Metric
    Oh, and by they, I mean the joos.

He was treated terribly. For some reason that's never been explained the Russians decided to fuck with him and provided a fake identity card 'proving' he was Ivan the Terrible - a notorious Treblinka concentration camp guard. Even though military historians pointed out it was a fake he still got extradited to Israel and sentenced to death.

Astonishingly the Israelis actually gave him a fair appeal trial and threw the case out as a crock of shit. However he had lied about being a guard at Sobibor concentration camp (well, duh obviously) to get into the US after the war so they now declared him stateless.

The Germans then stepped forward to charge him with the deaths of 27,900 people at Sobibor. He'd been forced to join the Nazis as a Ukrainian PoW (who had little love for the Soviet Army) while kept in an unheated shed with virtually no food. The choice was join them or not survive the winter. Then they prosecute him for it! Germans love to prosecute non-German soldiers for war crimes but strangely their own fathers and grandfathers are never found to have been at the camps.
    Last edited by ShawnFanningsLimpDick; 10-24-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Load Metric
    This dude was on the news every day in my town for a time given Jim Trafficant, the proto-Trump, was his biggest champion. Never really formed an opinion on him despite all the coverage. Always respected those Jews hunting guys down 40 years after the fact. I’m a fan of long memories and dishes best served cold in general, but I never really came down on this guy as patsy or ghoul.

Thread Information