Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this is why we have trump

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I mean, yeah there's plenty of right-wing nuts who shoot places up, but you definitely can't say that such a thing is the sole domain of the right.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    blacks hate mayor pete because he's a gay, so technically blacks are right wing.
    Miss me with that gay shit.

Comments

sonatine: coge'd

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I mean, yeah there's plenty of right-wing nuts who shoot places up, but you definitely can't say that such a thing is the sole domain of the right.
    I mean the argument would be that the rights love of guns makes their acquisition too easy for the mentally ill. In the same way you’d be hard pressed to find someone on the right who agrees with this gender transition nonsense, you’d also be hard pressed to find someone on the left who is fighting for the widespread proliferation of more guns that inevitably fall into the hands of some random whack job. Mass shooters themselves aren’t of any particular party.

I find this gender stuff insane. I have reread the article multiple times and it just begs more questions. My first thought was how does this woman have a medical practice in pediatrics in Texas moving forward? So I looked her up and she’s 56 years old and the twins are 7? Then she won with a Texas jury? I am quickly moving to the old man get off my lawn stage of life trying to even understand this shit.

Comments

Hockey Guy: +1

sah_24: Libtards, yes they blame inanimate objects instead of the people taking actions ... yes they are really this dumb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I mean the argument would be that the rights love of guns makes their acquisition too easy for the mentally ill.

actually i based that sentiment on the right's embracing of biblical / evangelist rhetoric. from the kkk lynchings, to the abortion center bombings, to the school and mosque shootings, the common thread has been the justification of mass murder as a manifestation of jesus' will.

Comments

devidee: Boomer LULZ
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I mean the argument would be that the rights love of guns makes their acquisition too easy for the mentally ill. In the same way you’d be hard pressed to find someone on the right who agrees with this gender transition nonsense, you’d also be hard pressed to find someone on the left who is fighting for the widespread proliferation of more guns that inevitably fall into the hands of some random whack job. Mass shooters themselves aren’t of any particular party.

I find this gender stuff insane. I have reread the article multiple times and it just begs more questions. My first thought was how does this woman have a medical practice in pediatrics in Texas moving forward? So I looked her up and she’s 56 years old and the twins are 7? Then she won with a Texas jury? I am quickly moving to the old man get off my lawn stage of life trying to even understand this shit.
    glad im not the only one...

Comments

Hockey Guy: Pretty much this.

Thread Information