Thread: so joe rogan interviewed edward snowden

Load Metric

so joe rogan interviewed edward snowden

havent watched it yet but all the snowden stans and all the rogan stans are blasting holes through the crotches of their collective pants over what i expect will be a wholly one sided examination of privacy, carefully manicured to present snowden as some sort of libertarian joan of arc, standing up for "privacy" from the government while largely breezing over the normalization of nation-state methodology by both street level criminal empires and corporate level advertising svengalis.

which is to say its the perfect teat for you alt right trashcans to suckle on.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Snowden comes off as an arrogant douche. Hope he swings.

Comments

sonatine: snowden worship is infuriating frankly
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Yeah honestly I listened for 5 minutes and had to turn it off. Snowden is just too obnoxious to listen to.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    How long did it take for Rogan to bring up DMT or how monkeys are going to overtake this planet one day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Snowden comes off as an arrogant douche. Hope he swings.
    Almost finished with the podcast and yeah, I can safely say that Edward Snowden is Edward Snowdens biggest fan.

Load Metric
    Edward Snowden says he searched CIA, NSA databases for proof of aliens

https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/edward...oof-of-aliens/

Whistleblower Edward Snowden said Wednesday that he searched CIA and NSA databases for evidence that the US government was hiding aliens — but found no evidence of extraterrestrials.

Snowden made the admission while speaking on Joe Rogan’s podcast, telling the host that if the US is indeed shielding evidence of alien life, the government has hidden it especially well.

“If we are hiding them — I had ridiculous access to the networks of the NSA, CIA, military, all these groups — I couldn’t find anything,” he said.

“If it’s hidden, and it could be hidden, it’s hidden really damn well even from people on the inside,” Snowden added.

During the wide-ranging interview, Snowden touched on a variety of other subjects, including mass surveillance under the Obama administration.

The whistleblower — who leaked tens of thousands of files about surveillance in the US during Obama’s presidency — said he believed the practice worsened during his administration.

“Maybe Barack Obama honestly did want to get to this later, but what we can say today is for all the good that may have been done in that White House, this is an issue where the president went through two full terms and did not fix the problem, but in fact made it worse,” he said in the interview.

Thread Information