Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Bisexual southern CA Congresswoman Katie Hill had a three-way relationship involving her husband and a female staffer, until...

Load Metric
    She really is running out of time to capitalize on these 15 minutes and get that onlyfans running.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Blind? Come on now. I *can* read adjectives and you do love your adjectives when discussing women.
    I guess your eyes keep missing all the criticism I keep throwing at her husband, including some of those very negative adjectives!

Even today, I told dwai that I disagreed that she was posting these pics of her ass on Reddit wife-swapping forums, and blamed the husband.

SO MISOGYNISTIC THO
    Heads up - you can talk shit about one person and still be an asshole about another person.

I dunno if it's misogyny but it's a thing whatever it is. Basically you do talk more shit about women than the rest of the forum combined.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    She really is running out of time to capitalize on these 15 minutes and get that onlyfans running.
    That's actually a really good idea.

I guess she needs to wait for this fail TV project to complete (if it ever does), but after that, she might be able to command some big $ from soyboys like Sloppy Joe.

Maybe she could even capitalize on the whole bisexual thing and do pictures with another girl.

The possibliities are endless!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bump

Looks like it's Chapter 7 bk rather than OnlyFans. Quite a sad downfall for not really doing anything that bad (compared to other crooks of Congress)

U.S. Bankruptcy Court
    Central District of California (Los Angeles)
    Bankruptcy Petition #: 2:22-bk-13625-BR

Chapter 7
    Voluntary
    No asset

Daee filed: 06/30/2022

Debtor
    Katherine Lauren Hill
    19966 Via Joyce Drive
    Santa Clarita, CA 91350
    aka Kate Hill
    dba Her Time Inc.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like the TV movie never got off the ground. Maybe she was dumb enough to sink her remaining funds into its development.

IMDB still shows it in "pre-production", and it's been that way since October 2020: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13230326/reference/

I agree she didn't do anything that bad. I think she hurt herself more with the refusal to accept responsibility, and playing victim. The problem was she actually broke the law by having that relationship with the male staffer, so she probably realized she was going to be ousted anyway, and resigned. The optics -- two sexual relationships with underlings in 18 months -- also were pretty bad.

Ironically, the TV movie would be interesting if honest, but since she co-wrote it, clearly it's just going to portray her as the victim. I think the story itself is kinda compelling -- an ordinary young woman working as a waitress, who marries a fellow server from her job, who then rises into a political figure. Then she finds herself "outgrowing" her perverted husband who had pushed her into a swinging sexual lifestyle, but not before she adds an immature young female staffer to their sexual and romantic life. Then she gets elected to Congress, moves to Washington, and falls for a charming male staffer, and wants to leave the weird three-way relationship behind and start fresh. If this were written honestly, it could still make her look sympathetic while at the same time not a puff piece.

I wasn't kidding about the Onlyfans thing. If she really wants to give up on being a professional victim, she can make legit money going that route. But perhaps she's trying to wait out the passage of time, and might run again for Congress in the future. Things change quickly. In 1986, Gary Hart's political career was ruined when photos surfaced of him cheating on his wife. Six years later, we elected a President who also clearly cheated on his wife (multiple times).

Load Metric
    Ya know we got the bisexual Sr Senator from AZ here in Sinema and you never heard shit like this from her. Guess she knows to keep her professional and personal life separate like a normal adult.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Ya know we got the bisexual Sr Senator from AZ here in Sinema and you never heard shit like this from her. Guess she knows to keep her professional and personal life separate like a normal adult.

Sinema wears strange outfits sometimes, and will give big thumbs down at times when voting no on bills, but other than that she remains scandal free.

Too bad her own party hates her so much because she won't go along with the woke agenda.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Sinema wears strange outfits sometimes, and will give big thumbs down at times when voting no on bills, but other than that she remains scandal free.

Too bad her own party hates her so much because she won't go along with the woke agenda.
    Couple things. The whole thumbs down is a nod to McCain who she imagines herself as when he thumbs down and killed Trumps repeal and replace of Obamacare. (Difference is she’s done stuff legit on principal and do what’s right why McCains actions were those of a bitter old man who didn’t like being called out by Trump). As for what she wears it’s nothing compared to some of the ridiculous crap Maxine Waters has work in public appearances and demonstrations.

Side note I’m very disappointed how ASU Police or even Arizona DPS failed to prosecute those clowns who went after her in a bathroom on the college campus when she was speaking. It was a clear violation of AZ law and nothing happened. Sadly I wonder if it was politically motivated in the non action.

Thread Information