Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bisexual southern CA Congresswoman Katie Hill had a three-way relationship involving her husband and a female staffer, until...

Load Metric
    TODGER YOU DIRTY OLD MAN

Platinum
    Load Metric
    But but Todd, what about Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    RIGHT?

Todd makes a thread about this, which I agree is fucked and the girl is a slut, but nothing about any of Trumps shit. Like raping 13 years olds or having multiple affairs.
    Irony and hypocrisy all rolled into one. Honestly, I expect it tho with Druff. He is basically a Kike incel.

Comments

dwai: butthurt faggot n-word lover

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    RIGHT?

Todd makes a thread about this, which I agree is fucked and the girl is a slut, but nothing about any of Trumps shit. Like raping 13 years olds or having multiple affairs.
    Irony and hypocrisy all rolled into one. Honestly, I expect it tho with Druff. He is basically a Kike incel.

Nothing about Trump? There’s literally a 1,864 page thread that details all sorts of fucked up things Trump has done.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Looks like she got caught with her pants down.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Daily Mail brings the hits, as always.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ONG-NAKED.html

They published the girls name just hours after I said nobody else besides me was publishing it, plus a ton of other pictures which haven't been seen yet (including the unblurred versions of the ones I posted).

It also shows this Reddit post from "Angelbutt123" on /r/Wifesharing:

And here's the same goat with Hill, in a publicly-shared picture from awhile back:

Also, apparently Hill is a drunk, repeatedly missed flights possibly due to hangovers, and even her husband was getting concerned: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-work.html

Oh, and Hill had the nerve to take a picture with Graham Kelly AND the female staffer (now named by Daily Mail as Morgan Desjardines, so I'm publishing it here again), despite fucking Kelly behind the girl's back at the time the picture was taken:

Also the Dailymail article interviewed a former roommate of the couple's (who gave his name), who indicated that he moved elsewhere after 6 months because of constantly finding freaky shit going on in the house between Hill, her husband, and some other woman at the time (not Desjardines).

Cliffs: Katie Hill is a freak and a really weird chick.

I think she's going to be a 1-term Congresswoman at best. She may not even make it that far.

Load Metric
    House Pages are sponsored by Members of Congress but they are not employed in any particular Representative's office. Instead, they work as a team on the House floor assisting all Members of Congress.
    Page's are usually 16 years of age or more.
    This is why the age of consent is 16 years old in Washington, DC.

Because Members of Congress are fucking them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I also e-mailed back that Morgan chick last night, told her that Katie Hill is a narcissist who callously used her, and encouraged her to come forward with the truth if her name eventually gets out there.

Not that she will listen to me or give a shit what I have to say, but I figured I might as well throw that in there, along with informing her that I had taken her name and picture down.

I did note that I would only leave it down for as long as she remained unidentified by the mass media, which obviously has occurred today, so that part is kind of a moot point.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: disturbing

Platinum
    Load Metric
    HOF that the staffer found her shit on PFA...way to get the SEO working for PFA, druff...sixth tier poker forum in 2020!

BTW, staffer girl if you happen upon this thread again:

:splash

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    House Pages are sponsored by Members of Congress but they are not employed in any particular Representative's office. Instead, they work as a team on the House floor assisting all Members of Congress.
    Page's are usually 16 years of age or more.
    This is why the age of consent is 16 years old in Washington, DC.

Because Members of Congress are fucking them.

I personally know at least 20 guys, 21 and younger, that would fuck this dude. Why should it be any different for girls?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Friend of mine is in a throuple....if you saw the women together youd swear they were lesbians. One is pretty but with very short hair, the other....yikes.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    this is the entire OP:

DEGENS GONNA DEGEN Y'ALL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Friend of mine is in a throuple....if you saw the women together youd swear they were lesbians. One is pretty but with very short hair, the other....yikes.
    This shit rarely works because these throuples come to be due to dysfunctional relationships in the first place.

In some cases, the chick is mostly a lesbian, and this is a way for her to feel sexually/emotionally satisfied while not having to end her marriage. However, this never works long term, and the chick ends up eventually leaving the dude for a lesbian relationship.

In some cases, the perverted husband is bored sexually and pressures his wife into doing this. Even if the wife is bi, this creates a big strain on the marriage, because being bi doesn't usually mean you want 2 romantic partners simultaneously. These marriages eventually fall apart, often due to jealousy.

In some cases, both partners are equally into it at first, but eventually jealousy (on either end) ruins it, or they just get sick of the third person when the novelty wears off, and ditches them.

In some cases, the marriage is on the verge of ending and this is a way to inject excitement, which of course never saves things long term.

Not sure which of these apply to Katie Hill, though it seems they've been doing this shit for a long time, and this girl was just the latest partner (even though it was sold to her as forever). If I had to guess, the husband is just a perv, and she is just kind of a cold narcissist who doesn't really make strong long term emotional connections with anyone, so she is ok with it. Of course, once she got bored with it, you saw what happened.

What I don't understand is why you would run for Congress if you have this type of shit going on and don't want people to know. I especially don't understand how she felt she would just be able to dump her husband and girlfriend simultaneously like yesterday's trash, and somehow come out of this unscathed. My guess is that she just wasn't thinking at all, as her entire life seems to be lived haphazardly.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    None of the 3 are married to each other...guy has been divorced for a few years.

Load Metric
    This is the kind of story Druff lives for.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The lawyers are sending threats!

(Not to me, fortunately.)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...os-nazi-tattoo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL at reading through the thread again and seeing the red rep from angry left-wingers.

Again, this isn't a partisan thread. I would have brought this out if it involved a Republican, and you guys know that. As duped samaritan said, I enjoy following shit like this.

All of the "what about Trump" and "who cares about this story" responses are so dumb.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, and obviously people care about the story, because it's front page news on all the mainstream media sites now, including ones which lean left.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    According to these texts posted by the Daily Mail, Desjardins had sex with some other staffer of Hill's after Hill dumped her. The guy was a friend of hers, and he convinced her to bang him in order to help get over Katie, claiming he had "an average sized penis and a freakishly long tongue".

Thread Information