Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 121

Thread: Bisexual southern CA Congresswoman Katie Hill had a three-way relationship involving her husband and a female staffer, until...

  1. #101
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5237
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,649
    Blog Entries
    2
    BUMP

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1278621984511807490


    Can you think of a worse person to be shaming other women for their choice in romantic partners?

    Her former office lesbian lover said that Katie had zero self-awareness. I think she was right.

  2. #102
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    579
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Can you think of a worse person to be shaming other women for their choice in romantic partners?
    Name:  19b196ff53b5e1950a5ed65342affa28.png
Views: 285
Size:  149.1 KB

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: zing

  3. #103
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5237
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,649
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Can you think of a worse person to be shaming other women for their choice in romantic partners?
    Name:  19b196ff53b5e1950a5ed65342affa28.png
Views: 285
Size:  149.1 KB
    Nice try, but no.

    While I doubt that Melania actually loves Trump (or that he loves her), the truth is that her choice in partners made her very rich and the First Lady of the US. That's far better than she would have done otherwise. I'm not saying her situation is great, but she benefited in some ways from this marriage, and it's also exactly what she thought it was all along.

    Katie Hill was different. Her entire (very promising) political career got ruined because she first married a white trash pervert loser, and then compounded the problem by having TWO relationships with staffers within a short period of time (while still married).

    Suffice to say that Katie Hill's romantic choices completely ruined her, whereas Melania got what she seems to have wanted.

  4. #104
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    579
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Name:  19b196ff53b5e1950a5ed65342affa28.png
Views: 285
Size:  149.1 KB
    Nice try, but no.

    While I doubt that Melania actually loves Trump (or that he loves her), the truth is that her choice in partners made her very rich and the First Lady of the US. That's far better than she would have done otherwise. I'm not saying her situation is great, but she benefited in some ways from this marriage, and it's also exactly what she thought it was all along.

    Katie Hill was different. Her entire (very promising) political career got ruined because she first married a white trash pervert loser, and then compounded the problem by having TWO relationships with staffers within a short period of time (while still married).

    Suffice to say that Katie Hill's romantic choices completely ruined her, whereas Melania got what she seems to have wanted.
    Katie Hill was shaming women who married a man who didn't take care of their kid while she worked.

    Imagine if Melania did that.

  5. #105
    Gold
    Reputation
    183
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,372
    Ya Druff, what-about Melania? What-about her?

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Nice try, but no.

    While I doubt that Melania actually loves Trump (or that he loves her), the truth is that her choice in partners made her very rich and the First Lady of the US. That's far better than she would have done otherwise. I'm not saying her situation is great, but she benefited in some ways from this marriage, and it's also exactly what she thought it was all along.

    Katie Hill was different. Her entire (very promising) political career got ruined because she first married a white trash pervert loser, and then compounded the problem by having TWO relationships with staffers within a short period of time (while still married).

    Suffice to say that Katie Hill's romantic choices completely ruined her, whereas Melania got what she seems to have wanted.
    Katie Hill was shaming women who married a man who didn't take care of their kid while she worked.

    Imagine if Melania did that.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 673
Size:  1.18 MB

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: Don't worry about it

  7. #107
    The good ole' one trick pony,
    so now he uses FAT TRUMP MEME even when Trump isn't mentioned????
    I feel sorry for him, he so gas lit and racist and just pathetic.
    He is by far the most useless poster, ever.


    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    Katie Hill was shaming women who married a man who didn't take care of their kid while she worked.

    Imagine if Melania did that.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 673
Size:  1.18 MB
    Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    The good ole' one trick pony,
    so now he uses FAT TRUMP MEME even when Trump isn't mentioned????
    I feel sorry for him, he so gas lit and racist and just pathetic.
    He is by far the most useless poster, ever.


    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 673
Size:  1.18 MB
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 673
Size:  1.18 MB

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    The good ole' one trick pony,
    so now he uses FAT TRUMP MEME even when Trump isn't mentioned????
    I feel sorry for him, he so gas lit and racist and just pathetic.
    He is by far the most useless poster, ever.

    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 673
Size:  1.18 MB
    I still don't understand why there's Chinese in that gif.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 673
Size:  1.18 MB
    I still don't understand why there's Chinese in that gif.
    lol I dunno, druff posted it one day and I literally laughed out loud at how stupid it was and how horrible he looks in the pix

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Name:  19b196ff53b5e1950a5ed65342affa28.png
Views: 285
Size:  149.1 KB
    Nice try, but no.

    While I doubt that Melania actually loves Trump (or that he loves her), the truth is that her choice in partners made her very rich and the First Lady of the US. That's far better than she would have done otherwise. I'm not saying her situation is great, but she benefited in some ways from this marriage, and it's also exactly what she thought it was all along.

    Katie Hill was different. Her entire (very promising) political career got ruined because she first married a white trash pervert loser, and then compounded the problem by having TWO relationships with staffers within a short period of time (while still married).

    Suffice to say that Katie Hill's romantic choices completely ruined her, whereas Melania got what she seems to have wanted.
    You missed the point. Your original question had nothing to do with what the choice did for the woman in question. Your original question was: "Can you think of a worse person to be shaming other women for their choice in romantic partners?" The answer to that question is not many women made a worse choice of romantic partners than Melania.

    Also, she didn't want to be first lady and she has been almost invisible in the role.

    But she did use it as an opportunity to force the Donald to renegotiate their prenup. Because Trump is a cuck.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Nice try, but no.

    While I doubt that Melania actually loves Trump (or that he loves her), the truth is that her choice in partners made her very rich and the First Lady of the US. That's far better than she would have done otherwise. I'm not saying her situation is great, but she benefited in some ways from this marriage, and it's also exactly what she thought it was all along.

    Katie Hill was different. Her entire (very promising) political career got ruined because she first married a white trash pervert loser, and then compounded the problem by having TWO relationships with staffers within a short period of time (while still married).

    Suffice to say that Katie Hill's romantic choices completely ruined her, whereas Melania got what she seems to have wanted.
    You missed the point. Your original question had nothing to do with what the choice did for the woman in question. Your original question was: "Can you think of a worse person to be shaming other women for their choice in romantic partners?" The answer to that question is not many women made a worse choice of romantic partners than Melania.

    Also, she didn't want to be first lady and she has been almost invisible in the role.

    But she did use it as an opportunity to force the Donald to renegotiate their prenup. Because Trump is a cuck.
    Michelle Obama is a tranny, Barack Obama wasn't born here, and their marriage was set up to fool black people into thinking they were a real family, those kids aren't even theirs, obviously

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    You missed the point. Your original question had nothing to do with what the choice did for the woman in question. Your original question was: "Can you think of a worse person to be shaming other women for their choice in romantic partners?" The answer to that question is not many women made a worse choice of romantic partners than Melania.

    Also, she didn't want to be first lady and she has been almost invisible in the role.

    But she did use it as an opportunity to force the Donald to renegotiate their prenup. Because Trump is a cuck.
    Michelle Obama is a tranny, Barack Obama wasn't born here, and their marriage was set up to fool black people into thinking they were a real family, those kids aren't even theirs, obviously
    You forgot the part about them being Muslim.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Michelle Obama is a tranny, Barack Obama wasn't born here, and their marriage was set up to fool black people into thinking they were a real family, those kids aren't even theirs, obviously
    You forgot the part about them being Muslim.
    crap

  15. #115
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5237
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,649
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Nice try, but no.

    While I doubt that Melania actually loves Trump (or that he loves her), the truth is that her choice in partners made her very rich and the First Lady of the US. That's far better than she would have done otherwise. I'm not saying her situation is great, but she benefited in some ways from this marriage, and it's also exactly what she thought it was all along.

    Katie Hill was different. Her entire (very promising) political career got ruined because she first married a white trash pervert loser, and then compounded the problem by having TWO relationships with staffers within a short period of time (while still married).

    Suffice to say that Katie Hill's romantic choices completely ruined her, whereas Melania got what she seems to have wanted.
    You missed the point. Your original question had nothing to do with what the choice did for the woman in question. Your original question was: "Can you think of a worse person to be shaming other women for their choice in romantic partners?" The answer to that question is not many women made a worse choice of romantic partners than Melania.

    Also, she didn't want to be first lady and she has been almost invisible in the role.

    But she did use it as an opportunity to force the Donald to renegotiate their prenup. Because Trump is a cuck.
    How can you say that Melania made one of the worst choices in romantic partners? She is going to be very rich because of that choice, and will also have plenty of influence/fame after Trump leaves office.

    Remember, she can divorce him at any time -- even while he's in office -- if she's truly unhappy.

    Katie Hill's career got ruined in her early 30s because of her romantic/sexual choices. It wasn't just her choice in husband (which was piss poor), but also her choice to establish TWO office romantic relationships within short period of time, one of which was a young girl she discarded like yesterday's trash when she was also done with her loser husband.

    Had she not fucked up like this, she would be a rising star within the Democratic Party, and the sky would have been the limit.

    So it's laughable when she's mocking other women for having "really shitty husbands/partners" just because their kids are on webcam in the background.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    You missed the point. Your original question had nothing to do with what the choice did for the woman in question. Your original question was: "Can you think of a worse person to be shaming other women for their choice in romantic partners?" The answer to that question is not many women made a worse choice of romantic partners than Melania.

    Also, she didn't want to be first lady and she has been almost invisible in the role.

    But she did use it as an opportunity to force the Donald to renegotiate their prenup. Because Trump is a cuck.
    How can you say that Melania made one of the worst choices in romantic partners?
    I dunno, horrible personality, serial philanderer, terrible and absentee father, public embarrassment, reviled by the entire world except a few cultists, absolute cringeworthy CUCK when faced with opposition from strong opponents (especially women), cucked by Putin, Kim and Xi, probably impotent too but that's just a guess.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    How can you say that Melania made one of the worst choices in romantic partners?
    I dunno, horrible personality, serial philanderer, terrible and absentee father, public embarrassment, reviled by the entire world except a few cultists, absolute cringeworthy CUCK when faced with opposition from strong opponents (especially women), cucked by Putin, Kim and Xi, probably impotent too but that's just a guess.
    this has been long overdue...

    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 188
Size:  1.18 MB

    freakin gottem

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    I dunno, horrible personality, serial philanderer, terrible and absentee father, public embarrassment, reviled by the entire world except a few cultists, absolute cringeworthy CUCK when faced with opposition from strong opponents (especially women), cucked by Putin, Kim and Xi, probably impotent too but that's just a guess.
    this has been long overdue...

    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 188
Size:  1.18 MB

    freakin gottem
    Name:  denial-it-aint-just-a-river-in-egypt.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  118.9 KB
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  19. #119
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5237
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,649
    Blog Entries
    2
    She posted a tweet just now referring to Lindsey Graham as "Lady G" (an insult related to his alleged closet homosexuality).

    After she got killed in the responses where people were calling her out for being a huge hypocrite -- an open bisexual making fun of someone else's sexuality -- she deleted the tweet.

    This just happened 10 minutes ago.

    Name:  hill-lady6.png
Views: 95
Size:  287.9 KB

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    She posted a tweet just now referring to Lindsey Graham as "Lady G" (an insult related to his alleged closet homosexuality).

    After she got killed in the responses where people were calling her out for being a huge hypocrite -- an open bisexual making fun of someone else's sexuality -- she deleted the tweet.

    This just happened 10 minutes ago.

    Name:  hill-lady6.png
Views: 95
Size:  287.9 KB
    He plays fast because he moves his ball whenever he wants to and kicks the other players' balls out of the way if they hit it better than him.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need Relationship Advice
    By HoodedN in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-02-2018, 10:43 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2018, 09:57 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-29-2017, 07:09 PM
  4. Katie Trout Appreciation Thread!!!
    By badguy23 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-10-2017, 09:25 PM
  5. It's about time -- Katie Holmes dumps Tom Cruise!
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 01:22 PM