Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bisexual southern CA Congresswoman Katie Hill had a three-way relationship involving her husband and a female staffer, until...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So is "What about Trump?" the new go-to response here whenever Democrats misbehave or fuck up?

Are we not allowed to discuss things like this while Trump is in office? I'm not understanding. Trump isn't even accused of anything similar to this.

Dumb.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So is "What about Trump?" the new go-to response here whenever Democrats misbehave or fuck up?

Are we not allowed to discuss things like this while Trump is in office? I'm not understanding. Trump isn't even accused of anything similar to this.

Dumb.

This thread is fine no problem. But I was just pointing out how you feel her transgressions are absolutely awful yet you give Trump a pass for his.

Load Metric

Dumb.
    WIth all the passes you give Trump, I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out the hypocrisy when you criticize other people. It's not about Trump. It's about you.

Load Metric
    Prove her innocence of what? Fucking?
    Then lets open the books and see out of all 535 congress members who has and hasn't had an affair w/their staffers.

Also, her message is so strange, because it's basically saying, "I've been abused by my ex-husband, I've been violated, I'm going to fight so no women can be victimized by this again.... and.... I'm resigning from Congress."

Huh? Wouldn't her fight against this for "other women" be more effective as a Congresswoman?

Clearly such a fighter wouldn't resign if she hadn't done anything wrong, or if her transgressions were minor enough to where she would survive an ethics probe.

It's obvious to me that she's resigning because she knows that the ethics probe would have delved into the matter with Graham Kelly, and found that she was directly in violation of the 2018 House rule against relationships with staffers. Add that to the relationship she already acknowledged with the female campaign worker, and she realized she would have been kicked from Congress anyway (or been highly pressured to resign).

So basically she's just resigning before any of that can happen, and playing victim. Not a good look. If you're really the victim, don't resign and prove your innocence.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    GTFO,
    The GOP/Fox "news" owns what about-ism. ....................................."What about her emails"

There are dirty politics, but Trump has turned the GOP into criminals.
    "Gee, Ukraine can you lock up a US citizen on BS charges?" Find me a Dem who has pulled shit like that.

He won't be there forever, and anyone who lied for him will go down w/him. (and that is a long list)

And I still can't get over Druff complaining about how insensitive she was.
    I'd love to see him say that about a a WM GOP.

Now one day later Papadapolis is running for that seat?
    There is something SCUMMY in the air.

George Papadopoulos: Disgraced Trump aide runs for Congress

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50228487

Load Metric

Dumb.
    It's definitely super interesting.

You missed your calling; a radio show chronicling the DC sex world. Non-traditional relationships, politics and dressing down powerful women (but it's not misogynistic at all) seem to be the Druff trifecta. Throw in some SJW babble and you've got yourself a program.

You have a good radio voice, too. But the humor and personality would require some work.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Interesting tweet, coming from Papadopoulos, considering it was from 2 weeks ago.
    And now he is running to fill Katie Hill's spot???? Yeah there is nothing scummy about this.

Now someone just needs to get him his truth serum, alcohol.

Like I said GOP is a criminal outfit now.
    They all hail to Trump, a guy who lies daily, about things you can easily disprove.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Interesting tweet, coming from Papadopoulos, considering it was from 2 weeks ago.
    And now he is running to fill Katie Hill's spot???? Yeah there is nothing scummy about this.

Now someone just needs to get him his truth serum, alcohol.

Like I said GOP is a criminal outfit now.
    They all hail to Trump, a guy who lies daily, about things you can easily disprove.

ppl read mumbles posts more than yours by probably a 5/1 ratio. I bet the avg # of ppl that read your posts is probably like 1.6. The Shaun king-esque political opinion is washed 10x over

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    JimmyG_415, the PFA SJW, posted a tweet from Eugene Scott saying:

"Katie Hill was taken down by three things: an abusive ex, a misogynist far-right media apparatus, and a society that was gleeful about sexually humiliating a young woman in power. None of those elements would be here if it were a male victim."

Let's say Katie Hill was instead a freshman Congressman named Kenny Hill, who banged a campaign worker AND Congressional staffer within a 6 month period of time. How would that have gone over with the #MeToo crowd?

What if Kenny Hill were a white male Republican? You think that people like you would be giving him a pass, especially if one of those two staffers was seen in texts calling him "abusive"?

They passed a new House rule in 2018, highly supported by SJWs like you, expressly forbidding sexual or romantic relations with staffers. So now we're just supposed to ignore that because the perpetrator is female?

GTFO Jimmy

Comments

Hockey Guy: I gotta agree on this one. She should & is out.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    another lesson for our young people out there...

if you're gonna take a picture of titties, vag, cock, balls, or ass make sure they are unidentifiable...

not that hard people, jesus...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Misogynistic America has a double standard. If it were a man in a position of power having a consensual affair with an employee, nothing would happen to him."

McDonald's CEO steps down due to consensual relationship with employee

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

"Katie Hill was taken down by three things: an abusive ex, a misogynist far-right media apparatus, and a society that was gleeful about sexually humiliating a young woman in power. None of those elements would be here if it were a male victim."

Let's say Katie Hill was instead a freshman Congressman named Kenny Hill, who banged a campaign worker AND Congressional staffer within a 6 month period of time. How would that have gone over with the #MeToo crowd?

What if Kenny Hill were a white male Republican? You think that people like you would be giving him a pass, especially if one of those two staffers was seen in texts calling him "abusive"?

They passed a new House rule in 2018, highly supported by SJWs like you, expressly forbidding sexual or romantic relations with staffers. So now we're just supposed to ignore that because the perpetrator is female?

GTFO Jimmy
    I say get rid of the rule. Why can't people who work together fuck each other if they're both consenting? And what's the fun of having power if you can't benefit from how naturally attractive that makes you to members of the opposite sex?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

GTFO Jimmy
    I say get rid of the rule. Why can't people who work together fuck each other if they're both consenting? And what's the fun of having power if you can't benefit from how naturally attractive that makes you to members of the opposite sex?

I understand the rule. In fact, the concern leading to the rule was raised mostly by Democrats, who felt that workplace sexual relationships created a power dynamic which wasn't fair.

Say a female staffer is sleeping with her boss, and then she dumps him. He may be tempted to find an excuse to fire her, in order to retaliate. It would be hard for her to claim sexual harassment since the relationship would have been consensual.

While they can't outlaw people from having consensual relationships with underlings at work, some companies have policies against it, as does Congress.

The House passed this rule last year because Democrats were trying to protect female staffers from the big, bad, perverted male politicians who might victimize them. But oh no! Now one of their own has been banging staffers, and the person doing it was female! So rather than attempt to enforce their own rule, Hill was internally pressured to resign, and then a narrative was spun that it was the fault of the misogynistic right.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

GTFO Jimmy
    I don’t know if what she did is all that bad, but what she is really guilty of is a lack of professionalism and self-control. Lawyers shouldn’t fuck their clients. Professors shouldn’t fuck their students. The “CEO” shouldn’t fuck the copyboy. Her playing the victim and saying a man would get better treatment is laughable. If she were a Republican male, Nancy would be demanding his balls.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 11-04-2019 at 09:48 AM.

Load Metric

Dumb.
    If there was pictures and video of Donald Trump trying to fuck Stormy Daniels with his small dick.

Would Trump still be President?

Or would Trump still have been elected in the first place?

Comments

Jayjami: 2, 3, 1.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

She just posted a piece in the Failing NY Times, with a detailed story regarding almost slitting her wrists over the entire situation: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/07/o...signation.html

Reading it, I actually started to feel bad for her, and considered that perhaps some of this was more justifiable than I thought. She claimed to have been trapped in a bad marriage, and continued with it because her husband threatened to ruin her political campaign, and then her political career. Maybe he was the one who pressured her into that thruple with the female staffer. Maybe her relationship with the male staffer was simply borne from the guy having a kind listening ear regarding her horrible husband and his threats.

However, when I got to the end, I realized something.

She never apologized once in the article to the young female staffer she hurt in more ways than one. (The staffer repeatedly complained in text messages about how abandoned she felt by Katie, and also later texted that Katie had been "abusive" to her.)

The article also never addressed any of the allegations. She did not admit any wrongdoing. She did not admit that she shouldn't have engaged in these relationships. She didn't take responsibility for obvious mistakes she made which were the main factor in ruining her career. She was on the front lines criticizing men for #MeToo violations -- how could she have thought it was okay to engage in sexual relationships with employees?

Regardless of the sympathy-soliciting article, the fact remains that she still sees little fault of her own in the entire situation, and blames her problems entirely on her abusive husband and the intrusive right wing media.

That article had zero introspection.

Load Metric
    BUMP

She just posted a piece in the Failing NY Times, with a detailed story regarding almost slitting her wrists over the entire situation: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/07/o...signation.html

Reading it, I actually started to feel bad for her, and considered that perhaps some of this was more justifiable than I thought. She claimed to have been trapped in a bad marriage, and continued with it because her husband threatened to ruin her political campaign, and then her political career. Maybe he was the one who pressured her into that thruple with the female staffer. Maybe her relationship with the male staffer was simply borne from the guy having a kind listening ear regarding her horrible husband and his threats.

She never apologized once in the article to the young female staffer she hurt in more ways than one. (The staffer repeatedly complained in text messages about how abandoned she felt by Katie, and also later texted that Katie had been "abusive" to her.)

The article also never addressed any of the allegations. She did not admit any wrongdoing. She did not admit that she shouldn't have engaged in these relationships. She didn't take responsibility for obvious mistakes she made which were the main factor in ruining her career. She was on the front lines criticizing men for #MeToo violations -- how could she have thought it was okay to engage in sexual relationships with employees?

Regardless of the sympathy-soliciting article, the fact remains that she still sees little fault of her own in the entire situation, and blames her problems entirely on her abusive husband and the intrusive right wing media.

Par for the course.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Par for the course.
    What's par for the course?

You don't find it inappropriate that this long, self-absorbed article doesn't stop to apologize to the people she hurt by her actions?

Oh... let me guess, I'm a sexist because I'm criticizing a female, right? Guess you must have missed that I just posted a long piece criticizing her potential replacement, Cenk Ugyur, for his inappropriate blogs about women in the past.

Load Metric
    BUMP

They always blame an abusive, controlling husband. Just ask limited less.

Thread Information