Thread: I’m just bitching

Load Metric

I’m just bitching

I’m 32 Going on my 3rd knee surgery in 3 years, I can’t run, can’t box, can’t do Jiu jitsu this just fucking sucks. Went from a lean 185 to 230 because I can’t do cardio, I Had 44 cc’s of fluid drained from my knee 2 weeks ago, had 60 cc’s drawn Friday. I’ve had every injection, and custom knee brace that’s suppose to help. all I can say is osteoarthritis is a bitch.

On to poker, I’m planning to play in Hammond or Elgin next week if anyone is from the south Chicago area has a recommendation. I know Elgin has a higher rake but if the action is better then it’s worth the few extra bucks.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Due to some medical problems myself, I haven't fucked a twink in over a month.

Fuck your knee

Comments

blake: pulling for you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    start playing 5 dolla mtts at grobul polka and the bitching will never cease
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Fuck your knee
    But I thought you were on PrEP

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Fuck your knee
    But I thought you were on PrEP
    Funny

Load Metric

Fuck your knee
    finally caught the hiv huh fag?

Op i'd go to the shoe vs going to elgin.Besides the rake being high the elgin room sucks. Miserable shithole

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    I’m 32 Going on my 3rd knee surgery in 3 years, I can’t run, can’t box, can’t do Jiu jitsu this just fucking sucks. Went from a lean 185 to 230 because I can’t do cardio, I Had 44 cc’s of fluid drained from my knee 2 weeks ago, had 60 cc’s drawn Friday. I’ve had every injection, and custom knee brace that’s suppose to help. all I can say is osteoarthritis is a bitch.

On to poker, I’m planning to play in Hammond or Elgin next week if anyone is from the south Chicago area has a recommendation. I know Elgin has a higher rake but if the action is better then it’s worth the few extra bucks.
    You need a gym with a pool for cardio and a spa for pain. Clean up the diet, adding that weight on fucked up knee is miserable. Make the right choice, you are too young.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Fuck your knee
    Let me guess your PrEP is fucking with your liver?? Only thing I can think that would cause medical issues and keep ya from sucking cock in some stairwell because you can’t take your meds to keep the HIV away.

Load Metric
    Thanks for listening to me complain, im getting shit situated I got another knee surgery nov 27tH then I’ll be off work for 6 weeks. Might fly to Tampa or Vegas for a week and get some poker action in. I actually like hard rock Tampa I’ve always had fun in that room

after reading the forum I’ve come to the conclusion, one step is actually not gay, he doesn’t like man ass just does it for attention. Another note Didn’t he order like a 200$ crab Mac and cheese then not pay for it a few years ago?

Thread Information