Thread: What's the line on Druff doing radio tonight?

Load Metric

What's the line on Druff doing radio tonight?

I'm on the East Coast, and also won't need to get rolling until mid-morning, so I'm just hoping to find the arCHive in the Podcast app when I get rolling tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 10-17-2019 at 03:15 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I'm on the East Coast, and won't also won't need to get rolling until mid-morning, so I'm just hoping to find the arCHive in the Podcast app when I get rolling tomorrow morning.
    Probably slim to none. Druff has been pushing radio back to Friday’s last few weeks expect that to continue this week. Would be nice if I’m wrong but guess it also depends on his desire to watch Yankees Astros tonight.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's happening tonight. I can't do it tomorrow. Preparing it now.

No Postle stuff tonight. I'm Postled out for now, and there's no recent news. I'm sure we will be back to it soon enough, but tonight's show will mostly be what we didn't get to last week.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Super

Load Metric
    Two questions. I’ saw Blake say he missed the Ivy League to trucker backstory. Have you ever said why?

Is it scary as fuck to drive a big rig? I feel like it would scare the shit out of me. Not for me, but for who I’m going to kill. I’m an excellent driver(rainman reference intentional), but I hate winter driving, and I think I’d white knuckle like 75% of my day. Not to mention all the times I see you guys at some light and the asshole at the light doesn’t realize your wheel radius requires them to give you some room. Isn’t that shit stressful? I could load up one of those sprinter vans and drive it to anchorage. I mean you’re on the freeway probably 90% of the time, but the snow and navigating shit would drive me mad. How long have you been driving? Seems like you can make $80k and be home every night after some considerable experience.

Side note. I almost killed a trucker one time, or more likely myself, when I first got my license I turned around in one of those areas you aren’t supposed to where cops sit, and misjudged how fast you needed to get up to speed I recall looking in my rear view mirror as he went sideways. Thank god no one was there and he regained control. Just having the inability to stop quick would scare the shit out of me.
    Last edited by BCR; 10-17-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Side note. I almost killed a trucker one time
    I had a similar experience in my mid 20s, almost killing a trucker.

Standing near the bar with my lady friend one evening (Newburyport MA) this idiot caught my eye. A complete tool. Leaning on people, staggering, loud babbling. This guy was obv a trucker. Mentally I was begging for him to bring his shitshow over in my direction, I order to end his night. I was going to kill him.

My lady friend took note of my distress, mistook it for sexual (rather than murderous) energy, and she led me out of the grog.

The trucker lived.
    Last edited by Kuntmissioner; 10-19-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Side note. I almost killed a trucker one time
    I had a similar experience in my mid 20s, almost killing a trucker.

Standing near the bar with my lady friend one evening (Newburyport MA) this idiot caught my eye. A complete tool. Leaning on people, staggering, loud babbling. This guy was obv a trucker. Mentally I was begging for him to bring his shitshow over in my direction, I order to end his night. I was going to kill him.

My lady friend took note of my distress, mistook it for sexual (rather than murderous) energy, and she led me out of the grog.

The trucker lived.
    He babbled about his former job, as an ivy league professor.

Years later, we suffer.

Regrets.

Thread Information