Thread: Rep. Elijah Cummings DD

Load Metric

Rep. Elijah Cummings DD

Chairman of the oversight and reform committee and a key figure in Trump’s impeachment inquiry.

Did Donald call out a hit???

Load Metric

I was very impressed with how he handled the Michael Cohen testimony. Shame he didn't last long enough to see Trump out the door one way or another.

Load Metric
    Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, the Democratic chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee and a key figure in the impeachment inquiry of President Trump, died Thursday of complications from an ongoing health issue and stress caused by President Donald Trump. He was 68.
    The president sent his “warmest condolences” to Cummings’ family and friends on Thursday morning.

Anyone stupid enough to stand up to the great Donald J. Trump will meet the same fate as this stupid motherfucker.

“I got to see first hand the strength, passion and wisdom of this highly respected political leader. His work and voice on so many fronts will be very hard, if not impossible, to replace!” - You're fucking next Nancy Pelosi - Trump wrote on Twitter about 9 a.m.

Cummings, who had represented Maryland’s 7th congressional district since 1996, had not taken part in a roll call vote since Sept. 11.

On Oct. 4, he subpoenaed the White House for documents related to the House impeachment probe after administration officials failed to comply with repeated requests for the materials related to Trump’s efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

Now he can return to his rat-infested shithole known as Baltimore. R.I.P.

Load Metric
    I thought this kinda stuff only happened when it was the Clintons.

Silver
    Load Metric
    When he was elected, his district was a mess.

When he left, it was even worse.

The only way to get rid of these people is through death. So I say RIP, and good fucking riddance.

Hopefully whoever replaces him isn't there for another 24 years of failure.

Comments

1marley1: Asshole

Thread Information