Thread: i was a good run marcus marriott

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

it was a good run marcus marriott

actually, it wasn't. the titans were invisible before they got mariotta and they're still invisible. now he's on the bench where he belongs.

can anyone not from the area name one player on this team?....i would actually say eddie george...lol

https://sports.yahoo.com/tennessee-t...014318632.html
    Last edited by mulva; 10-15-2019 at 10:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Their offense is really bad, Tannehill likely won't change much. Their defense however is really good, if they could get a little better QB play it might be enough for them to make the playoffs. I don't think Mariotta is good but he didn't have much to work with either

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Their offense is really bad, Tannehill likely won't change much. Their defense however is really good, if they could get a little better QB play it might be enough for them to make the playoffs. I don't think Mariotta is good but he didn't have much to work with either
    Funny thing is there was a debate between Winston and Mariotta as 1&2. Turns out they both really are terrible for their teams. If there were ever two QBs that need a change of venue it's these two. Not all is lost, look at Teddy Bridgewater with the Saints. Sometimes change it good.

Comments

splitthis:

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Funny thing is there was a debate between Winston and Mariotta as 1&2. Turns out they both really are terrible for their teams. If there were ever two QBs that need a change of venue it's these two. Not all is lost, look at Teddy Bridgewater with the Saints. Sometimes change it good.
    Teddy Bridgewater was good in Minnesota. I always thought he got an unfair shake there after his gruesome injury. But they're stuck with Cousins now who, while has had an amazing past few weeks, will ultimately crumble when the stakes are high because it is in his DNA.

Anyways, Mariotta is trash. Not an NFL caliber quarterback. I hold out hope for Jameis but I mean, he dazzles one week then the next week looks the polar opposite. He has all the targets he needs but that offense could really benefit from a running game so teams didn't constantly sell out vs the pass. Just my two cents.
    #ToddsPlan

Thread Information