Thread: British pedo who molested 191 kids in Malaysia stabbed to death in prison

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

British pedo who molested 191 kids in Malaysia stabbed to death in prison

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/14/uk/ri...ntl/index.html

I have a feeling nobody feels very bad that this happened.

The only sad thing is that he wasn't tortured first before being killed. Hopefully it was a painful bleed out.

Comments

big dick: hopefully

Load Metric
    The photographer took pictures and videos of himself raping children that he groomed from schools and orphanages, and shared the images with other pedophiles on the dark web, Court News UK reported during the trial.
    In his blog, Huckle awarded himself "Pedopoints" on a type of scorecard, claiming to have abused 191 children. He forced victims to pose with signs to advertise his business and wrote a 60-page guide entitled "Pedophiles & Poverty: Child Lover Guide" that the judge, Court News reported, called a "truly evil document."

The NCA said officials had recovered more than 20,000 indecent images of children from Huckle's computers and cameras, including more than 1,000 of which showed him raping and abusing children in his care.
    It’s wild to me that stuff like this is actually happening somewhere in the world consistently.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    The photographer took pictures and videos of himself raping children that he groomed from schools and orphanages, and shared the images with other pedophiles on the dark web, Court News UK reported during the trial.
    In his blog, Huckle awarded himself "Pedopoints" on a type of scorecard, claiming to have abused 191 children. He forced victims to pose with signs to advertise his business and wrote a 60-page guide entitled "Pedophiles & Poverty: Child Lover Guide" that the judge, Court News reported, called a "truly evil document."

The NCA said officials had recovered more than 20,000 indecent images of children from Huckle's computers and cameras, including more than 1,000 of which showed him raping and abusing children in his care.
    It’s wild to me that stuff like this is actually happening somewhere in the world consistently.
    Unfortunately, the Asian pedo travel is still common, especially from places like Australia and Europe where the flight isn't as long.

It's easier to get away with this stuff, given the third world atmosphere, corruption of the police, and general less awareness of what to do about these situations. In some of these, the pedo can buy his way out of trouble, either through corrupt police/officials or by paying off the very poor families of the victims.

I remember Australia passed a law about 20-25 years ago forbidding "sex with minors" tourism, allowing Australia to prosecute its citizens at home for sex crimes committed abroad.

Americans also do this, but the distance from Asia makes it less common, as it's harder and more expensive to take short trips there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I would support the death penalty for serial pedophiles, and also laws which require lifetime incarceration for any adult caught molesting kids under 13. You cannot rehabilitate these people.

Comments

shoeshine box:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

I remember Australia passed a law about 20-25 years ago forbidding "sex with minors" tourism, allowing Australia to prosecute its citizens at home for sex crimes committed abroad.

Americans also do this, but the distance from Asia makes it less common, as it's harder and more expensive to take short trips there.
    Tyde's father was smart to move to Thailand.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    I would support the death penalty for serial pedophiles, and also laws which require lifetime incarceration for any adult caught molesting kids under 13. You cannot rehabilitate these people.
    Agree about death for serial pedos.

Need to add a degree of pain and humiliation for the "lifer under 13 guys". IMO a public caning is the way to go prior to serving the life sentence. It would bring more attention to the issue and possibly serve as some kind of deterrent, though I'm not sure that there is any deterrent.

Name:  download (3).jpg
Views: 245
Size:  8.4 KB

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Would love to see death penalty for these fuckers.
    The guy who stabbed this monster should be set free

makes my day knowing this motherfucker is dead

burn in hell you piece of shit

Load Metric
    I don't support the death penalty for this.

Another thing I don't support is putting them in protective custody. Just put them in the general prison population & see what happens.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    that works too

Thread Information