Thread: Another white cop shoots black resident in their own home incident.. (Texas again..)

Load Metric

Another white cop shoots black resident in their own home incident.. (Texas again..)

Let me first say I think BLM is generally full of shit but this after the conviction of the female cop in Dallas does nothing to dispute the claims by them.. Ugh.. The video from the news showing the bodycam footage is rather damning evidence.. Again not passing judgement but the optics are horrible on this one.. Neighbor sees door open calls police.. Police officer arrives to investigate (first off why the hell was this cop clearing this scene alone already.. Normal SOP as far as I Know is minimum 2 maybe 3 officers on a possible burglary/breakin situation.). White cop shoots black female in her own house.. Yeah thats gonna be bad bad bad.. add to it its the same general area of Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth). Anyway link is below but the video appears to be rather bad for the officer involved (literally split second from having called the individual to put her hands up to opening fire killing her and wasnt even at the front door it was through her front window it appears.)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...cid=spartanntp

Load Metric
    Truly horrific.

I mean, how do we stop this sort of thing from happening aside from forcing every single white person to live together in one place without any people of color whatsoever.

Sounds crazy but just might work.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Perhaps in Greenland. And they can rename it to “Whiteland”.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Pretty fuckin ugly.

However, cop looks black so this won’t be too big of a deal in the national media. Why do all you racists assume the cop is white?
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 10-13-2019 at 07:12 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Pretty fuckin ugly.

However, cop looks black so this won’t be too big of a deal in the national media. Why do all you racists assume the cop is white?
    Check the released footage again. In particular, when his wrist and the back of his hand swing into view in the released bodycam footage, which is at about 0:42-0:44 in this TV news report:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/1-...562919781.html

In addition to the light skin tone, note the wispy light-colored hairs on his wrist just forward of his watch about midway in that segment. Definitely those of a white guy.

Name:  41D9130E-DC19-4BC6-BE20-F61CE9690931.png
Views: 355
Size:  629.5 KB

But I’m not going to jump on the “intentional” racism bandwagon. Because from what I’ve learned over the past few years about how police in the US have increasingly been taught to “rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6”, meaning escalate to lethal force at the slightest whiff of danger, I’m convinced it is mostly due to the wrong kind of training.

Name:  D52CA023-DE6D-45E5-B77B-760404D294AD.jpeg
Views: 341
Size:  79.3 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Pretty fuckin ugly.

Check the released footage again. In particular, when his wrist and the back of his hand swing into view in the released bodycam footage, which is at about 0:42-0:44 in this TV news report:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/1-...562919781.html

In addition to the light skin tone, note the wispy light-colored hairs on his wrist just forward of his watch about midway in that segment. Definitely those of a white guy.

Name:  41D9130E-DC19-4BC6-BE20-F61CE9690931.png
Views: 355

But I’m not going to jump on the “intentional” racism bandwagon. Because from what I’ve learned over the past few years about how police in the US have increasingly been taught to “rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6”, meaning escalate to lethal force at the slightest whiff of danger, I’m convinced it is mostly due to the wrong kind of training.

Name:  D52CA023-DE6D-45E5-B77B-760404D294AD.jpeg
Views: 341
Size:  79.3 KB
    This guy looks white to you?

Name:  00BE2FC1-4F5C-4B4C-8C9A-2D46A2BCD9D3.png
Views: 327
Size:  2.32 MB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You know it isn't a white cop, because the media isn't showing any pictures. That is how this works.

If a white cop does anything bad, their color is the lead, and pictures everywhere. If it isn't a white cop, then no pictures and the officers race never comes up.

All the media wants is for poor people to hate each other based on race. That is the point.

Divide and conquer.

Comments

nightmarefish:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    You know it isn't a white cop, because the media isn't showing any pictures. That is how this works.

If a white cop does anything bad, their color is the lead, and pictures everywhere. If it isn't a white cop, then no pictures and the officers race never comes up.

All the media wants is for poor people to hate each other based on race. That is the point.

Divide and conquer.
    You are truly a dumbass.

https://apple.news/AJSoND08FTcyWJ-ESecNP5Q

The officer who shot Jefferson was not named by the police statement. The agency did say that he is a “white male who has been with the department since April of 2018.”
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I can get on board with being upset about cops killing innocent people, but I'm not going to pretend to give a shit about or even know what Kurds are

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    I can get on board with pretending to be upset about cops killing innocent people, but I'm not going to pretend to give a shit about or even know what Kurds are

Load Metric
    The idiot cop resigned under threat of being fired, is considered by the Fort Worth PD to be “dishonorably discharged”, and still faces potential criminal charges.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/3973133002/

Oh, and his name is Aaron Dean, is in his early 30s, and as reported above, a he’s white guy. Here’s a pic of him graduating from the Fort Worth Police Academy 18 months ago.

Name:  84F44B28-628D-4F0F-AACF-6F3B88D4D89D.jpeg
Views: 203
Size:  35.7 KB

What a senseless fucking tragedy. The victim was 28, a college grad who was babysitting her 8-year old nephew, shot and killed right in front of him in his own bedroom by some trigger happy cop.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The idiot cop resigned under threat of being fired, is considered by the Fort Worth PD to be “dishonorably discharged”, and still faces potential criminal charges.

Oh, and his name is Aaron Dean, is in his early 30s, and as reported above, a he’s white guy. Here’s a pic of him graduating from the Fort Worth Police Academy 18 months ago.

What a senseless fucking tragedy. The victim was 28, a college grad who was babysitting her 8-year old nephew, shot and killed right in front of him in his own bedroom by some trigger happy cop.
    It’s a bit strange that not many outlets are reporting he is white as they usually jump all over this sort of thing, including CNN.

Fucked up situation nonetheless.

You think the dude looks white in the footage?

Name:  E5B741B5-AFB8-4DAB-8D2D-A9359D8B3435.png
Views: 198

Load Metric

It’s a bit strange that not many outlets are reporting he is white as they usually jump all over this sort of thing, including CNN.

Fucked up situation nonetheless.

You think the dude looks white in the footage?

Name:  E5B741B5-AFB8-4DAB-8D2D-A9359D8B3435.png
Views: 198
    That partial view of his face is too poorly lit to get a clear read on that front, but the wispy hairs on his watch seen next to his wrist were IMO a dead giveaway that he was white. Here’s that screenshot again, but if you watch the TV news report vid on YouTube at 0.25x speed, you’ll see even more clearly.

Name:  F2ABD150-DB4E-4428-AC5D-620254346EAB.png
Views: 193

In fact, I was not at all surprised to learn that he’s close to being a ginger, which can be seen in that police academy graduation ceremony video still included above.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 10-15-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You are truly a dumbass.

https://apple.news/AJSoND08FTcyWJ-ESecNP5Q

The officer who shot Jefferson was not named by the police statement. The agency did say that he is a “white male who has been with the department since April of 2018.”
    Name:  IcyMediumAnnelida-size_restricted.gif
Views: 174
Size:  2.98 MB

Load Metric
    This now-ex-cop screwed himself by being a cop in Texas versus most other states. Why? Because for when a cop in Texas shoots and kills someone and claims that he “feared for his life”, the burden of proof is on the cop to positively prove this to not be found guilty of murder. In most other states, the burden of proof is on the prosecutor to show that the cop did NOT have that fear.

Thread Information