Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOOKIE HEIMOWITZ? (possible fraud alert)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    hey douchie, on my way to nullify sah 24 I'm going to take you and your ignorant pizza delivery son
    out

you better weapon up you bitch
    Hey drunky, quit being an internet bad ass, no one has ever been scared of you or ever will be ... http://www.aa.org/

Comments

unlearn: Worst poster of all time

Muck Ficon: almost funny....keep trying!!

Load Metric
    its so weird that a trump voting compulsive gambler who had been banned for anti-social behavior in the past would roll someone, of all things.

....OH GOD WHAT IF HE'S HURT??
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He hasn't logged in since October 1.

Even more curious, I can't find his Twitter anymore. He had been corresponding with me on Twitter on and off, dating back months. I went to my Twitter messages to find his account and contact him there, but the entire message thread is gone. I didn't even realize Twitter did that when someone deleted their account.

If this really was a rolling, it's weird that he would have asked me if he could trust OSA. Why worry if you can trust a guy you're about to roll? I'm guessing he might have set out for this to be an honest transaction, then busted his roll on ACR in some degen session, and then disappeared out of shame.

Anyway, Gookie please step up and say something if you're reading this. It's not too late to turn this around.
    Try:

https://twitter.com/agnosticjesus1

Him, no?!

Oh, I guess that's his even OLDER Twitter that is inactive

Diamond
    Load Metric
    It wasn't a lot of money but I was sorta itching to play a tourney or two again so my judgement wavered and obviously cost me.

Plus the fact that he just sent out like 50 dollars in stakes made me believe that I wasn't gonna get rolled.

Load Metric
    Should have used that money for one of your twink trips.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Doesnt look like im taking a vacation till skiing time in March

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Which form of skiing

Comments

ftpjesus: Well now Simp.. Do we want to know what you know about Cocaine??

Platinum
    Load Metric
    But why would he roll someone at this point? Hasn't he been sending out a bunch of stakes here and there lately? I would imagine this must have amounted to more than what he currently owes OSA. That's what doesn't make sense to me...or am I thinking of someone else here?

Diamond
    Load Metric

Which form of skiing
    Where you travel to Utah or Vail

Load Metric
    If no one can see the humor in a beggar getting scammed by a staker, well you have no sense of humor. This is funny.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Gordman: LOL. Well said

big dick: lol

nunbeater: fucking this
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    It was strange when gooks went on his stake run, but fuck you know it’s a funny joke that he scammed of all people 1step.

Comments

sonatine: its absolutely breath taking now zip up my puppy suit
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Did we ever get an amount? That’s pretty indicative of how quickly he ever shows back up. When does the government issue the SSDI checks for shit like PTSD and shit like that? He kind of struck me as a dude who may be on that payroll. Pretty open about being mentally shook. Wouldn’t shock me if he shows back up if it’s like <$200. Might even cop to just dishing out stakes and then running bad and busting. It’s OSA. Everyone will giggle.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Did we ever get an amount? That’s pretty indicative of how quickly he ever shows back up. When does the government issue the SSDI checks for shit like PTSD and shit like that? He kind of struck me as a dude who may be on that payroll. Pretty open about being mentally shook. Wouldn’t shock me if he shows back up if it’s like <$200. Might even cop to just dishing out stakes and then running bad and busting. It’s OSA. Everyone will giggle.

Giggle? Im glad you find it funny when people get rolled, especially when its someone that is one of the G.O.A.T's here.

The only giggling that's gonna happen is when I feed my cock down your son's throat, while he mumbles "More daddy"

Comments

unchainedghost: F minus

BCR: Lulz

HoodedN: gay

Crowe Diddly: Only a matter of time rep

nunbeater: damn son

ftpjesus: Your not the GOAT not even close OSA nothing personal.. The fact you claimed to be is enough to prove your not GOAT or Daddy..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Did we ever get an amount? ThatÂ’s pretty indicative of how quickly he ever shows back up. When does the government issue the SSDI checks for shit like PTSD and shit like that? He kind of struck me as a dude who may be on that payroll. Pretty open about being mentally shook. WouldnÂ’t shock me if he shows back up if itÂ’s like <$200. Might even cop to just dishing out stakes and then running bad and busting. ItÂ’s OSA. Everyone will giggle.

Giggle? Im glad you find it funny when people get rolled, especially when its someone that is one of the G.O.A.T's here.

The only giggling that's gonna happen is when I feed my cock down your son's throat, while he mumbles "More daddy"
    Sounds like someone is...butthurt

Gold
    Load Metric

BCR > OSA ainec

Comments

big dick: not even slightly close

Load Metric

i'm just confused as to who would be giggling in this scenario and why

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i'm just confused as to who would be giggling in this scenario and why
    Figure I would have to explain to a liberal cuck like yourself how oral sex works.

I would be giggling because of the gagging noise as I force feed my cock. Duh. No wonder why dish destroys you in arguments.

Load Metric
    thanks

Comments

Gordman: He's definitely butthurt

Load Metric
    i think thats how OSA makes love. or one of the ways.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: did a spit take rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i think thats how OSA makes love. or one of the ways.
    You think Elon Musk will cancel his Twitter when he defaults on his bonds?

Thread Information