Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 429

Thread: Stones livestream player Mike Postle accused of "live superusing"

  1. #81
    I've read the entire thread over a 4 re: Stones Streaming

    no smoking gun yet, but strong statistical & analytical evidence that cheating going on involving Postle & booth commentator Jason K--enough to justify banning them imho.


    maybe I read to many detective novels, but I suspect that more than those two may be involved; indeed, possibly someone in the broadcast or running of the poker venue.

    Why I say that? Well, the smart play is to manage/hold down the wins to allow the cheating to go on for quite a while and get away with it forever--but Postle has been winning outrageous, particularly ramping up in late 2018 and into 2019. Indeed, several posters in the 4 thread say Postle is either greedy or arrogant by running so good, thus jeopardizing himself to discovery.

    So why would the perps risk discovery like that? What if he/they had to make payments to someone to buy silence? That might explain why the ramping up, and the continuing to play on when rumors/accusations started a couple of months ago. Probably not just a percentage, but a minimum amount per month, thus forcing Postle to target an amount to make it worthwhile to everyone involved, and increase the amount taken from the game starting in late 2018.

     
    Comments
      
      ftpjesus: Other theory.. Greed got the better of them.. The idiots decided to cut open the golden goose in hopes of finding all the eggs
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Why I say that? Well, the smart play is to manage/hold down the wins to allow the cheating to go on for quite a while and get away with it forever--but Postle has been winning outrageous, particularly ramping up in late 2018 and into 2019. Indeed, several posters in the 4 thread say Postle is either greedy or arrogant by running so good, thus jeopardizing himself to discovery.

    So why would the perps risk discovery like that? What if he/they had to make payments to someone to buy silence? That might explain why the ramping up, and the continuing to play on when rumors/accusations started a couple of months ago. Probably not just a percentage, but a minimum amount per month, thus forcing Postle to target an amount to make it worthwhile to everyone involved, and increase the amount taken from the game starting in late 2018.
    Criminals are criminals because they are dumb enough to eventually get caught
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

    "Donk down, thatís what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

  3. #83
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5408
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    Here are the current updates. The internet sleuths are doing a bang-up job here. It's all coming apart for Mike, and to some degree, tournament director (and Stones Live boss) Justin Kuraitis.

    First, people have noticed that Mike played far less during June and early July 2019, and he didn't do nearly as well as usual.

    Here was a list of games which ran from June 5, 2019 to July 10, 2019:

    June 5: 1/3 NL - didn't play
    June 8: "Harlan game" (NL) - didn't play
    June 10: PLO- didn't play
    June 12: 5/5 NL- didn't play
    June 15: "Veronica game" (NL) - played and lost
    June 17: 1/2/3 NL - played
    June 19: 5/5 NL- didn't play
    June 22: 5/5 Mix- didn't play
    June 24: 1/3 PLO8- didn't play
    June 26: 5/5 NL- didn't play
    July 1: 1/2 Mix - didn't play
    July 3: 5/5 NL- didn't play
    July 6: 1/3 NL - showed up late towards the end and played a little
    July 8: 1/2/3 NL - played
    July 10: 5/5 NL - didn't play
    July 13: "Harlan Game" (NL) - didn't play
    July 15: 1/2 NL - didn't play

    Justin Kuraitis was NOT there during these dates. He was in Vegas at the WSOP.

    According to someone on 2+2, he had his hat backwards 4 times in these sessions, and no hat at all in one of them. Overall he loses $2700. He lost just 5 out of 38 times in 2019, and three of those occurred during these dates. He also didn't seem to be looking down very much during these sessions.

    On 7/20 he came back and crushed 1/3 NL for $4200. Justin was back at this point. His hat was front-facing, and he didn't appear to be looking down very often.

    The only weird outliers were the 7/22 and 7/24 sessions. On 7/22, he had the front-facing hat but seemed to struggle, and walked away up just $400. On 7/24, he was back to the backwards hat with phone on the table, lost his $2k stack twice, and left.

    Justin was seen on the stream on 7/24, and he was possibly there on 7/22, as well. However, it's theorized that perhaps this was one of the points when people were complaining about possible cheating, so they laid low for two sessions.

    From July 31 to September 21, he was wearing the front-facing hat again, and crushed the game 9 sessions in a row for $55k.

    From January 1 - May 20, when Justin was presumably there, Mike had played in 21 streams, going 19-2 and winning $105k. He had the front-facing hat and no phone on the table.

    The only outlier came on

    Verrrrrrrrrry suspicious.

    There's also been an allegation that Mike only seemed to play hands strangely when Justin is NOT in the commentator's booth.

    I haven't looked into that yet, either.

  4. #84
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5408
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    He was seen on the stream often doing this, when a big decision was coming up.

    Name:  postle9.png
Views: 1549
Size:  742.4 KB

    Presumably this helps him hear the communication coming through the hat device.

  5. #85
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5408
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    Ryan Feldman, who works at Live at the Bike, had this excellent point to make, regarding the 96o hand which they instantly changed on the stream because "the RFID was wrong":








  6. #86
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5408
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    Another person played around with the hue/contrast settings to see if they could get a shape of the device in Mike's hat. Looked like this:

    Name:  postle10.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  14.4 KB

  7. #87
    such a simple solution..I promise you i am sincere.... If he is crazy enough to continue cheating after all this Publicity... we have a mid game interruption and make everyone strip down butt naked and we find out whats going on... matter of fact if there were no phones allowed and Men played like men,butt naked..we find out for sure...hahahah///there is some Carny manuevers going on IMO.

  8. #88
    Just from going through this thread and listening to Joey and Polk, if they can't solve this one definitively, how can you have a Stones Live Poker show without instituting some strict rules?

    No phones or any kind of devices.

    No hats or doo rags

    No watches or any kind of jewelry

    Players must consent to being wanded and pat down

    Eyeglasses need to be examined.

    Anything else? How do you deal with implanted devices?

    When California Gaming got wind of this, how come agents didn't come storming into the card room and seize everything related to show production? This has gone on for such a long time. On Joey's show, Jason Somerville basically said that Nevada Gaming would have been much more aggressive.

  9. #89
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5408
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    You know what I find extremely off-putting are people who will stop at nothing to attack those whom expose their piece of shit friends.

    Melinda M. Burgess, of Escondido, CA, worked at Stones Live Casino.

    She apparently befriended Mike Postle. Instead of condemning the apparent cheating, or at least keeping her trap shut, Melinda M. Burgess decided to attack the brave woman who stood up and exposed the scheme.

    Look what lovely stuff she wrote to Veronica, the whistleblower of the Stones Live cheating scandal:

    Name:  postle11.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  116.6 KB


    Can you believe this crap?

    Keep in mind that Veronica had the tragic situation of having her 3 1/2 year old son die of cancer -- something no human being should have to endure. Now Melinda M. Burgess is mocking Veronica for that tragic death, all so she can protect her buddy caught cheating.

    Absolutely horrible.

    If you're looking for info regarding the character of Melinda M. Burgess, I think it's clear from the above.

    Shame on her.

    By thew way, Melinda just deleted her Twitter @badasspokermmb after Veronica brought this wretched behavior to light.

    Also she has a website and her own business. MECM Custom Design: https://mecmcustomdesign.com/

    Here's her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelMeCrazy

    And here is her "About" page on Facebook:

    Politics: Republican Party of San Diego County

    I used to be down the middle. The left has changed my views greatly. With that being said I believe everyone has the right to choose it’s their life not mine. I don’t believe in abortion but who am I to tell you what to do. I believe in God and who are you to tell me He doesn’t exist? Things go both ways. I personally want to just live my life and be happy. The bigger the government the less control we have. I don’t care what color your skin is, your age or sex. You treat me with Respect and you will be treated with Respect. Don’t push your political correctness on me, I’m not politically correct and I never will be...I’m me and that’s who I am and who I want to be, I’m not fake and I’m not going to pretend I’m ok with something when I’m not. I love a good debate (not a fight) I’m talking FACTS. You want to challenge me and change my mind then use FACTS not FEELINGS. I love life, I love people, I love our country, and I LOVE my RIGHTS don’t infringe on them because once you take away 1 right you RISK losing the REST!
    I agree, use FACTS not FEELINGS.

    The FACTS are that your buddy Mike clearly cheated.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Just from going through this thread and listening to Joey and Polk, if they can't solve this one definitively, how can you have a Stones Live Poker show without instituting some strict rules?

    No phones or any kind of devices.

    No hats or doo rags

    No watches or any kind of jewelry

    Players must consent to being wanded and pat down

    Eyeglasses need to be examined.

    Anything else? How do you deal with implanted devices?

    When California Gaming got wind of this, how come agents didn't come storming into the card room and seize everything related to show production? This has gone on for such a long time. On Joey's show, Jason Somerville basically said that Nevada Gaming would have been much more aggressive.
    couldn't agree more...they also should be shutting down every production statewide until the shows demonstrate that they can protect against this (would be a sorry to LATB that one of their sister streams screwed the pooch BIG TIME)...that is what a regulatory body SHOULD do, especially in this case given that i'm pretty sure that with the amount of money stolen it arises to grand theft...

    unfortunately nothing will be done that quickly or harshly because these were crimes against players and not against the actual casino...all the regulatory body gives a shit about is protecting its tax base...

  11. #91
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5408
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    Let's go back to this hand:

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    In this one, they changed the 86o to 89 spades near the end of the hand.

    They claimed that the "RFID was wrong".

    But who changed it, and how did they know? The hands were never shown down, and Mike is not shown communicating with anyone regarding what he has.

    There is some suspicion here that whomever changed the 86o to 89s is the accomplice.

    It's also been suggested recently that perhaps someone gave Mike the key to access the live Twitch stream. Such a stream does exist, but it's not made available to the public. If that was given to Mike, he could have given it to a friend to watch for him, who would then communicate the holecards to him via the hat listening device (or via text message on his phone).

    I don't think it's likely that Mike would be stupid enough to watch the live stream on his phone, because that could easily be caught.

    But if that was happening, why would Justin's absence matter?

    If the password was changed while Justin was gone, that might explain it. There's got to be some reason Mike stopped crushing during Justin's absence, unless it's a sheer coincidence. Chicago Joey is doing a livestream right now of Mike's hands when he was NOT crushing during June and early July, and he played a completely different style. For example, he folded A5 on a Q53 board when actually leading, and not even to a very large bet.

  12. #92
    Gold sah_24's Avatar
    Reputation
    -79
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laclede
    Posts
    1,045
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Just from going through this thread and listening to Joey and Polk, if they can't solve this one definitively, how can you have a Stones Live Poker show without instituting some strict rules?

    No phones or any kind of devices.

    No hats or doo rags

    No watches or any kind of jewelry

    Players must consent to being wanded and pat down

    Eyeglasses need to be examined.

    Anything else? How do you deal with implanted devices?

    When California Gaming got wind of this, how come agents didn't come storming into the card room and seize everything related to show production? This has gone on for such a long time. On Joey's show, Jason Somerville basically said that Nevada Gaming would have been much more aggressive.
    couldn't agree more...they also should be shutting down every production statewide until the shows demonstrate that they can protect against this (would be a sorry to LATB that one of their sister streams screwed the pooch BIG TIME)...that is what a regulatory body SHOULD do, especially in this case given that i'm pretty sure that with the amount of money stolen it arises to grand theft...

    unfortunately nothing will be done that quickly or harshly because these were crimes against players and not against the actual casino...all the regulatory body gives a shit about is protecting its tax base...
    So true and shows how much of a joke regulation is ... how is gaming not in there already

  13. #93
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5408
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    Here's his appearance on June 15, where he was low energy, had a different posture, and seemed to play scared/straightforward:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/439679915

    Go to 1:09:24 where he gets run off A high by T high on the flop. That's one of many like this. Just not the same player without Justin in town.

  14. #94
    Reminds me of those scenes from Rounders, when Mike has to fold massive hands that Worm deals him off of the bottom of the desk so as not to be obvious.

    Looks like whomever was involved just got greedy. Those hands are ridiculous.

    Have to think that there are better teams out there who have more discipline to know when to pick spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  15. #95
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    593
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,342
    Looks like Kevin Racks ( the cancer guy that died ) got to play with this guy while his hat was forward.

    Joey has had steady 1k plus viewers with steady $20-$100 super chat donations coming in. I'm impressed.

     
    Comments
      
      JohnCommode: This guy is truly a person without a soul.

  16. #96
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5408
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Looks like Kevin Racks ( the cancer guy that died ) got to play with this guy while his hat was forward.

    Joey has had steady 1k plus viewers with steady $20-$100 super chat donations coming in. I'm impressed.
    Yeah I'm kinda regretting that I didn't come up with an idea to do a live stream like this. I'm old, though, and don't have the energy to do so many of these in a short time.

  17. #97
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    344
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    This truly is the most laughable shit on Twitter.. Sad news is Im very much worried how this plays out in the end for Poker in general.. This just plays into the bullshit Adelson has been selling and is the very nightmare NGC and others were afraid of allowing hole cards to be shown to begin with.. It was a major effort to allow just a delay in the feed and now this shit happens.. It could literally stick a knife in the heart of live poker feeds including the WSOP and it certainly wont do PokerGO any favors.. This jackass and Stones have no idea potentially the damage they've done to Poker players around the world possibly with this shit.. It just feeds all those negative sterotypes and then some now proving its not just online poker that is potentially corrupted by can you trust there isn't major cheating going on with tacit poker room approval.. This could kill PokerGos entire business model if suddenly they cant show any live feeds anymore as a result of this fraud and shit perpetrated by Postale and secondarily by Stones..

  18. #98
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    344
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Does anyone think heís not guilty? I canít find anyone

    He's not guilty until proven so beyond and to the exclusion of reasonable doubt. He hasn't even been charged with a crime. However, I think he definitely cheated. But, he's not guilty and from his statement...he doesn't feel guilt or remorse.
    That's only from a true criminal court proceeding.. From a civil standpoint he and Stones are fucked plain and simple the 51% rule meaning is there a greater then 50% chance what appears to be is likely so..truthfully as I said on Twitter I don't see anyway Postale can be prosecuted unless Stones turns on him in an attempt to limit their liability which could be millions+ (especially given potential fraud charges opens up Treble damages against Stones if they knew and it can be proven highly likely they did know and did nothing or worse were likely an active or willing participant in the fraud). If Stones decides to save their own asses and has the evidence of what went on in that Postale literally wiretapped the RFID feed or video feed live then it opens up potentially likely criminal charges of Fraud both at the state level and even potentially federal as your talking the sticky issue of hijacking communications media for the purpose of said fraud.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Also, fraud means plaintiffs can go after punitive damages beyond simple economic loss. Stones is going to pay it out the ass on this one!

  19. #99
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    344
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You know what I find extremely off-putting are people who will stop at nothing to attack those whom expose their piece of shit friends.

    Melinda M. Burgess, of Escondido, CA, worked at Stones Live Casino.

    She apparently befriended Mike Postle. Instead of condemning the apparent cheating, or at least keeping her trap shut, Melinda M. Burgess decided to attack the brave woman who stood up and exposed the scheme.

    Look what lovely stuff she wrote to Veronica, the whistleblower of the Stones Live cheating scandal:

    Name:  postle11.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  116.6 KB


    Can you believe this crap?

    Keep in mind that Veronica had the tragic situation of having her 3 1/2 year old son die of cancer -- something no human being should have to endure. Now Melinda M. Burgess is mocking Veronica for that tragic death, all so she can protect her buddy caught cheating.



    Absolutely horrible.

    If you're looking for info regarding the character of Melinda M. Burgess, I think it's clear from the above.

    Shame on her.

    By thew way, Melinda just deleted her Twitter @badasspokermmb after Veronica brought this wretched behavior to light.

    Also she has a website and her own business. MECM Custom Design: https://mecmcustomdesign.com/

    Here's her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelMeCrazy

    And here is her "About" page on Facebook:

    Politics: Republican Party of San Diego County

    I used to be down the middle. The left has changed my views greatly. With that being said I believe everyone has the right to choose itís their life not mine. I donít believe in abortion but who am I to tell you what to do. I believe in God and who are you to tell me He doesnít exist? Things go both ways. I personally want to just live my life and be happy. The bigger the government the less control we have. I donít care what color your skin is, your age or sex. You treat me with Respect and you will be treated with Respect. Donít push your political correctness on me, Iím not politically correct and I never will be...Iím me and thatís who I am and who I want to be, Iím not fake and Iím not going to pretend Iím ok with something when Iím not. I love a good debate (not a fight) Iím talking FACTS. You want to challenge me and change my mind then use FACTS not FEELINGS. I love life, I love people, I love our country, and I LOVE my RIGHTS donít infringe on them because once you take away 1 right you RISK losing the REST!
    I agree, use FACTS not FEELINGS.

    The FACTS are that your buddy Mike clearly cheated.
    Breaking News Melinda Burgess Twitter account has been deleted.. Im shocked shocked I tell you..

  20. #100
    Name:  29E1A2B6-F8A8-4017-8846-8EF1BE6DC9E6.png
Views: 687
Size:  663.9 KB

    Well postle and Justin you boys made it made, SVP and Brian koppleman (co writer of rounders) tweeting about it...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2020, 05:37 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2019, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-08-2019, 01:26 AM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-06-2019, 08:03 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2019, 10:26 AM