Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Stones livestream player Mike Postle accused of "live superusing"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    How about a 100k bounty to whoever can prove exactly how he did it. (and if he turns himself in the 100k gets split among 10 players he played the most with)

Load Metric
    Does anyone think he’s not guilty? I can’t find anyone

He's not guilty until proven so beyond and to the exclusion of reasonable doubt. He hasn't even been charged with a crime. However, I think he definitely cheated. But, he's not guilty and from his statement...he doesn't feel guilt or remorse.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Does anyone think he’s not guilty? I can’t find anyone

He's not guilty until proven so beyond and to the exclusion of reasonable doubt. He hasn't even been charged with a crime. However, I think he definitely cheated. But, he's not guilty and from his statement...he doesn't feel guilt or remorse.
    This is not a court of law

Load Metric

Load Metric
    This river overshove is the dumbest play I've seen so far. No logic can justify it. Unless he knew the guy had AK ofc.
    Name:  3eca68c2c62398634a602ae47d09d624.png
Views: 852
Size:  853.0 KB

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    It's ironic that Stones and the tournament director now say they are doing an investigation just a day after making two Twitter comments saying that the allegations were fabricated. I seriously question their management/ownership and I think it's more than likely that at least one person in that group was complicit.

Based on all the evidence and the his results shown in that spreadsheet I'm 99+% convinced he was cheating. The only thing missing is direct evidence.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OracleOmaha View Post
    It's ironic that Stones and the tournament director now say they are doing an investigation just a day after making two Twitter comments saying that the allegations were fabricated. I seriously question their management/ownership and I think it's more than likely that at least one person in that group was complicit.

Based on all the evidence and the his results shown in that spreadsheet I'm 99+% convinced he was cheating. The only thing missing is direct evidence.
    Its a standard we will try to sweep this under the rug and when it won't go away with more allegations popping up by people with a larger social media following they have no choice but to look into it further.

Shutting down streaming operations to buy more time as to how to handle this matter was bound to happen. I'm sure internally most agree something isn't right but they don't want to look like fools in the matter.

This is a big scandal that can put them in serious jeopardy of serious fines and potentially (but not likely) losing their license.

Mike should get out of dodge now if he's smart because with outside people investigating this it's only a matter of time before they nail him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Looks like they no longer trust their BS "investigation" from earlier.

The fact that they continued live streaming for a few days while this blew up (and even had Mike's brother on the stream) was a HUGE public relations misstep.

Finally they realize that their broadcast will just be full of trolls in the chat room (plus heavily attacked on social media), and that any marketing gain they get out of these streams will be more than negated by the bashing and the outrage.

It's also likely that their initial "investigation" simply involved a quick cursory look at their equipment and setup, and wasn't particularly aggressive, nor did it focus on Mike's hands. It probably just involved looking to see if they could figure out how he did it, and since they couldn't, they declared the stream was secure.

Unbelievable that they thought this would fool the poker community and shut the matter down.

Now they realize they're fucked unless they come up with real answers.

The big question: Was any of the Stones staff in on it?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's a bigger version of the "hat stuffing" pic. Very suspicious.

I wonder what could be in there. Maybe some kind of soft pulse only he can feel/hear?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Earlier this year an accusation was made that a player was cheating in our game

We conducted a full investigation & found no evidence that any cheating had occurred

Stones Live stream remains a secure poker streaming platform

The recent allegations are completely fabricated
    That was their prior statement about the matter.

So they accused Veronica of "fabricating" the allegations, basically saying that she's a liar.

They also internally pressured her not to come forward with this stuff, and dismissed her concerns.

Now suddenly they're doing a "more thorough investigation".

Uh huh. When is it time to apologize to Veronica?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sessions #24-29 were said to occur while Justin Kuraitis was away working at the WSOP.

Hmmmm....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As I expected, Mac Verstandig is all over this one.

I hope Stones gets crushed over this. Their initial responses were arrogant to the point of taunting the community.

Imagine not only calling the allegations "fabricated", but also then featuring the brother of the accused on the next stream, as a basic FU to the accusers.

Fuck them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Watch the second clip not the one by that Boski goon

Comments

MumblesBadly: Epic!

Load Metric
    Hatters gonna hat.

Oh, and BTW...

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Man, do I have a theory here too...
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I don't know about Stones but a lot of these live streams the commentators are seeing the action and commentating on a delay as well (15 to 30 minutes on average) so the question is who internally is helping him?

You can make some great bets or calls based on opponents but it only goes so far and you're bound to be wrong in huge pots stationing off, or having your bluff picked off. It don't matter how elite of a player you are nobody is this spot on so much.

If he's rarely playing non-broadcasted games or playing lower stakes as mentioned then that is very telling too.

I'm not in the mood to look at this but their is a website link below that I found from a quick search that sells various cheating devices so if anyone wants to look on there to come up with possibilities as to what he could be doing then here:

https://www.cardslenses.com/

The buzzer on the leg/ankle thing mentioned seems like a strong possibility.
    It's better than that. It's also more obvious if someone tells you what to watch for.

Also, live video, even if played back for spectators after 10 or 15 minutes, exists as as a live stream in real time. If you were ever involved with the production, you had a chance to add your own rogue injector making it possible to make it live to you.

It's obvious he's getting the info about what he's up again in real time.

Yeah, that's really bad, like, a slap in the face of the public (players and viewers alike).

F Stones.

Here's an interesting/weird video where Mike Postle (who is obviously somehow entrenched in the poker department as a consultant etc. at Stones) is wedged, (thats him hat-less), between Justin Kelly and McEachern...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

also, chat from the JFK guy during the 88 check-call

apparently, the JFKTD guy just bought a new tesla

these motherfuckers arent even trying

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: LOL Buying A Tesla Rep
    Last edited by Shizzmoney; 10-02-2019 at 07:13 PM.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    I've read the entire thread over a 4 re: Stones Streaming

no smoking gun yet, but strong statistical & analytical evidence that cheating going on involving Postle & booth commentator Jason K--enough to justify banning them imho.

maybe I read to many detective novels, but I suspect that more than those two may be involved; indeed, possibly someone in the broadcast or running of the poker venue.

Why I say that? Well, the smart play is to manage/hold down the wins to allow the cheating to go on for quite a while and get away with it forever--but Postle has been winning outrageous, particularly ramping up in late 2018 and into 2019. Indeed, several posters in the 4 thread say Postle is either greedy or arrogant by running so good, thus jeopardizing himself to discovery.

So why would the perps risk discovery like that? What if he/they had to make payments to someone to buy silence? That might explain why the ramping up, and the continuing to play on when rumors/accusations started a couple of months ago. Probably not just a percentage, but a minimum amount per month, thus forcing Postle to target an amount to make it worthwhile to everyone involved, and increase the amount taken from the game starting in late 2018.

Comments

ftpjesus: Other theory.. Greed got the better of them.. The idiots decided to cut open the golden goose in hopes of finding all the eggs
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Why I say that? Well, the smart play is to manage/hold down the wins to allow the cheating to go on for quite a while and get away with it forever--but Postle has been winning outrageous, particularly ramping up in late 2018 and into 2019. Indeed, several posters in the 4 thread say Postle is either greedy or arrogant by running so good, thus jeopardizing himself to discovery.

So why would the perps risk discovery like that? What if he/they had to make payments to someone to buy silence? That might explain why the ramping up, and the continuing to play on when rumors/accusations started a couple of months ago. Probably not just a percentage, but a minimum amount per month, thus forcing Postle to target an amount to make it worthwhile to everyone involved, and increase the amount taken from the game starting in late 2018.
    Criminals are criminals because they are dumb enough to eventually get caught
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Thread Information