I've read the entire thread over a 4 re: Stones Streaming

no smoking gun yet, but strong statistical & analytical evidence that cheating going on involving Postle & booth commentator Jason K--enough to justify banning them imho.

maybe I read to many detective novels, but I suspect that more than those two may be involved; indeed, possibly someone in the broadcast or running of the poker venue.

Why I say that? Well, the smart play is to manage/hold down the wins to allow the cheating to go on for quite a while and get away with it forever--but Postle has been winning outrageous, particularly ramping up in late 2018 and into 2019. Indeed, several posters in the 4 thread say Postle is either greedy or arrogant by running so good, thus jeopardizing himself to discovery.

So why would the perps risk discovery like that? What if he/they had to make payments to someone to buy silence? That might explain why the ramping up, and the continuing to play on when rumors/accusations started a couple of months ago. Probably not just a percentage, but a minimum amount per month, thus forcing Postle to target an amount to make it worthwhile to everyone involved, and increase the amount taken from the game starting in late 2018.