Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Stones livestream player Mike Postle accused of "live superusing"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    You ain't in court, dog, and this ain't a trial. There's no jury or judge here, just people stating what appears obvious, using terms that have obvious meaning outside a court of law.

Guy's as guilty as the Ultimate Bet superusers, whom would also not be guilty by your stance since a judge or jury never convicted, even though they are clearly guilty so far beyond any reasonable doubt that you couldn't even find anyone anywhere who would make such an argument against their guilt.

Unless you want to make it. Guess I should ask, was Russ Hamilton guilty in your opinion?
    So, I am not aware of Russ Hamilton ever being charged or convicted of anything related to the UB scandal. But, there is plenty of evidence that he cheated. I think he did cheat. But he’s not Guilty. Also, in case you were wondering, I think the evidence is pretty overwhelming that OJ killed Ron and Nicole. But he was found NOT guilty.

Dude, there is a huge difference between committing a crime and being Guilty of a crime. And yes, I’m just messing with you. In addition to being an attorney, I’m also a wise-ass.
    what

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Silver
    Load Metric

How would you like to spend your life dreaming of making it on Sports Center some day and then having your name dropped during something like this.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I'm confused. Do people now think that Justin wasn't involved? Maybe I missed something but this is what I thought was going on:

1. Justin was away in June 2019 and Mike wasn't playing in god mode. He also played less sessions and had some losing sessions.

2. Justin and Mike are friends.

3. Justin was the one who told the commentators, just 3 minutes after the hand, that the RFID reader was wrong in the hand that showed Mike having 88 vs TT on an TT9x8 board. Mike check called a 55% river bet w/bottom full house. Based on what others have said it seems like there is no way anyone could have known the RFID reader was wrong at that time.

4. Justin put out a ridiculous Tweet saying the cheating allegations were completely fabricated.

Additional thoughts/questions

Question - is Justin part-owner?

The attorney they hired to investigate appears not be independent and that immediately invalidates the results of any investigation. This investigation is just a weak attempt to cover their ass. They've been aware of cheating allegations for at least a year and they didn't take meaningful action. Instead they denied and attacked the accusers until the heat got too hot. Stones management is incompetent and as I've said before, it's more than likely that at least one person from management/ownership was involved in the cheating.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

How would you like to spend your life dreaming of making it on Sports Center some day and then having your name dropped during something like this.
    I do not care for Ingram at all and haven’t given him one second of my time here either.

Having said that, I was enormously impressed by SVP’s shout out. Props are due.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I must say that this is whole thing is pretty fucking impressive...took less than 72 hours to get on the SVP SC...mind fucking blown...

finally social media being used for good and not some fucking bullshit...amazing...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OracleOmaha View Post
    I'm confused. Do people now think that Justin wasn't involved?
    as of 10/2 on 2+2 it was Justin and a stream tech named Tyler that were strongly suspected...Tyler was in Vegas the same time as Justin

also, a few other regulars in the game were being considered as well
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    this is what I was looking for...I was a little off on it being a trillion to one shot...

Load Metric
    https://www.theringer.com/2019/10/4/...veronica-brill

How could The Ringer not call the top poker fraud investigator who operates a site at a loss for this story???

Comments

GrenadaRoger:

Load Metric

Let’s hope he buries himself

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

the unintentional comedy is gonna be through the fucking roof...

Load Metric

Does Matusow's show allow for call-ins at any time? If so, he's going to be hammered with calls.

Maybe Druff should try to get him on his show? Although I doubt he'd go on a show where someone is seemingly against him.

My guess is the only reason why he's agreeing to go on Mike's show is Mike seems to be Pro-Postle.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some on 2+2 are claiming they remember yngmanN4aquiki, and that he played 10-25 NL sometimes on there.

However, there is no memory that he was crushing the game -- only that he seemed to play a lot of lower stakes and would sometimes take a shot at 10-25.

So it sounds like he's embellishing his wins on UB, which was probably the one site where he was winning. (As already pointed out in this thread, he conveniently didn't share his Stars or Full Tilt name.)

I believe he probably was a winning player in the 2000s, but so were a ton of people. Hell, Russ Hamilton was a Main Event bracelet winner, and look what he did!

The fact that his rambling e-mail focused almost entirely upon what he did 10-15 years ago and not defending any of the allegations is very telling.

It would be like you finding strong evidence that your wife cheated on you multiple times, and instead of addressing your allegations, she repeatedly tells you of the boyfriends she stayed faithful to in the early-mid 2000s. Wouldn't exactly inspire confidence.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post

Does Matusow's show allow for call-ins at any time? If so, he's going to be hammered with calls.

Maybe Druff should try to get him on his show? Although I doubt he'd go on a show where someone is seemingly against him.

My guess is the only reason why he's agreeing to go on Mike's show is Mike seems to be Pro-Postle.
    I believe it was probably pre-recorded.

Mike probably posted his ridiculous "I think he's innocent" tweet around the time he recorded it yesterday.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From 10m on....amazing point by Polk on Postle (yet again) reacting to the cards before they are flipped over

http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Mike sure came prepared..............

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Mike is such an idiot. He wouldn't be capable of a decent interview even if he were sober.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin Micunt View Post
    Mike sure came prepared..............
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Mike is such an idiot. He wouldn't be capable of a decent interview even if he were sober.
    LOL for sure!

I'm about 20 minutes into the interview part (lots of filler at the beginning) and all Matusow is talking about is how high he is right and Postle is rambling on about nothing relevant to the point.

Postle is talking about all the pre-air play in account to his winnings basically making it sound as if he gets rekt before you guys don't see it when cards hit that RFID obviously he is in his full cheat mode imo.

Load Metric
    "Russ Hamilton stole millions but they didn't cover that on Sports Center! But they do a whole segment on me! Not Fair!"

Also, Mike said he watched less than an hour and Mike less than 10 minutes. So how the fuck do they intend on defending?

Thread Information