Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Stones livestream player Mike Postle accused of "live superusing"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Another Postle supporter has committed Twitter suicide.

@pokergirlcarrie, who taunted Postle accusers with obnoxious memes when these accusations first came out, has deleted her Twitter.

I wonder if Postle was banging these chicks, or at least spending money on them (or both?) to where they became such staunch supporters, to the point of facing down the angry Twitter mob (and actually taunting/trolling accusers!)

There's some dude currently trolling Twitter in a pro-Mike fashion, but I don't know if he's serious.

Comments

Shizzmoney: Twitter suicide rep

Load Metric
    Joey went over a stream of Postle's only losing session. He doesn't have the hat, or his phone in his lap. And the guy thought to be helping him is absent. Look how different he plays in this hand, compared to when he knew everyone's holdings.

Load Metric
    this thread and story is super interesting, as all poker cheating stories are, but I'm kinda fixated on the hat. If the audio quality is half decent, I think I'd love something like that.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    this thread and story is super interesting, as all poker cheating stories are, but I'm kinda fixated on the hat. If the audio quality is half decent, I think I'd love something like that.

No way it could work without the hat, would be way too obvious.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Uncle Martin rep

JohnCommode: Outstanding

Load Metric
    This is the smoking gun for me. It wasn’t edited 30 mins after when it’s shown to the public, because it’s all done live and just shown 30 mins later. That means someone changed the cards before Mike had a chance to tell them the RFID was wrong. Super shady.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Ryan Feldman, who works at Live at the Bike, had this excellent point to make, regarding the 96o hand which they instantly changed on the stream because "the RFID was wrong":

Last edited by MrTickle; 10-03-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  14ae683a97d51ca3868c174ac74d56a0.png
Views: 669
Size:  180.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Does anyone think he’s not guilty? I can’t find anyone

He's not guilty until proven so beyond and to the exclusion of reasonable doubt. He hasn't even been charged with a crime. However, I think he definitely cheated. But, he's not guilty and from his statement...he doesn't feel guilt or remorse.
    ______

FWIW, the exact method is still up for debate, but the evidence clearly is pointing to him having help. I think it goes all the way to the top. This streaming game needs publicity. They need characters and story lines, just the way "reality" tv is programmed. They wanted to have player characters to create a buzz. This was all part of the game design. The company's initial statement kind of leads me to believe that whomever wrote had full knowledge of what is going on. Just MHO
    So NOW you believe he is guilty?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

He's not guilty until proven so beyond and to the exclusion of reasonable doubt. He hasn't even been charged with a crime. However, I think he definitely cheated. But, he's not guilty and from his statement...he doesn't feel guilt or remorse.
    ______

FWIW, the exact method is still up for debate, but the evidence clearly is pointing to him having help. I think it goes all the way to the top. This streaming game needs publicity. They need characters and story lines, just the way "reality" tv is programmed. They wanted to have player characters to create a buzz. This was all part of the game design. The company's initial statement kind of leads me to believe that whomever wrote had full knowledge of what is going on. Just MHO
    No. He is not guilty. But, I do think he cheated either the full knowledge and assistance of the production crew. But since he hasn’t even been charged with a crime, let alone proven beyond and to the exclusion of reasonable doubt, he is not guilty. There is a difference between being a scumbag cheater and being guilty of a crime.

Sorry, it’s the lawyer in me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    ______

No. He is not guilty. But, I do think he cheated either the full knowledge and assistance of the production crew. But since he hasn’t even been charged with a crime, let alone proven beyond and to the exclusion of reasonable doubt, he is not guilty. There is a difference between being a scumbag cheater and being guilty of a crime.

Is he GUILTY of cheating?

Load Metric

You ain't in court, dog, and this ain't a trial. There's no jury or judge here, just people stating what appears obvious, using terms that have obvious meaning outside a court of law.

Guy's as guilty as the Ultimate Bet superusers, whom would also not be guilty by your stance since a judge or jury never convicted, even though they are clearly guilty so far beyond any reasonable doubt that you couldn't even find anyone anywhere who would make such an argument against their guilt.

Unless you want to make it. Guess I should ask, was Russ Hamilton guilty in your opinion?
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 10-03-2019 at 05:39 PM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    i wonder if mikey paid his taxes

there's a pretty good accounting of his wins and losses now
    Hi Lew!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    i wonder if mikey paid his taxes

there's a pretty good accounting of his wins and losses now
    Definitely worth a tip to the IRS. Normally I think it would be a super dick move to report a poker pro to the IRS, and it's something I have never even considered doing to anyone, including those I dislike.

However, in the case of a blatant cheater like this who accumulated his winnings by ripping people off, that's a different story entirely.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Soo.... two weeks ago, Benjamin brought home a cold, which then went to Ben's mom, and then went to me.

Unfortunately I have major symptoms right now and cannot do radio, which is why I haven't done an emergency PFA show yet.

The earliest possible show could be Saturday.

The good news is that Veronica has agreed to come on. So there's a very good chance I'll have an interview with her.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So the same terminally ill man with cancer not only got cheated by Brian Voytek but Postle as well? Very sad!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    holy shit it's gonna be on SVPs 'One Big Thing' tonight...should be coming on within 30 minutes of this post...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's talk about that "investigator" Stones hired.

Michael Lipman, whose qualifications of "assistant US Attorney" and "chief of fraud investigations" sounds highly qualified.

However, as with everything Stones has done lately, it's not what it seems to be on the surface.

Michael Lipman is now a private practice attorney, who has represented two Stones owners (Ryan Stone and Kermit Schayltz) as recently as 2016. Obviously this is not going to be "independent" at all.

Name:  postle-law.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  290.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Notice the persons name who uploaded this.

Comments

duped_samaritan: Awesome

sah_24: Lol wow GG ... gaming !

Thread Information