Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Druff, it's time to release Tyde from restriction and let him post <-------

Load Metric

Druff, it's time to release Tyde from restriction and let him post <-------

As one of the most senior members of the forums (2007) I am asking you to release Tyde. You made your point. He has been banned for a year, that is long enough. What do you want to do, drive posts to 10 a day on the main page? Everyone is curious to see what he is up to. Honestly, I think most posters would have you ban yourself and let Tyde post. Let the man make some topics, stop taking life so seriously.

Comments

1marley1: -100

TheXFactor: Marty is getting fucked in the ass by a ladyboy as we speak. But yes it would be fun if TYDE returns.

duped_samaritan: -100

nunbeater: wild card bitches

Muck Ficon: Lol....GREAT THREAD!!!

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: zap is on team tgull and team jewdonk

cleatus: how many of these fucking threads do u dumbasses have to make b4 u learn -100 again OHH

zealanddonk: Creepy stalker rep

tony bagadonuts: Tony B is on team Zap and team tgull and team jewdonk

simpdog: Patterns rock

wrenchjockey: Oh look, got here in time for a tomato

Tellafriend: Plus green

snowtracks: Plus Red

sonatine: christmas tree

Jayjami: Just do it

splitthis:

tigerpiper: for shame

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    As one of the most senior members of the forums (2007) I am asking you to release Tyde. You made your point. He has been banned for a year, that is long enough. What do you want to do, drive posts to 10 a day on the main page? Everyone is curious to see what he is up to. Honestly, I think most posters would have you ban yourself and let Tyde post. Let the man make some topics, stop taking life so seriously.
    I say we trade you for tyde straight up

Comments

cleatus:

duped_samaritan: at least tyde makes us laugh

nunbeater: good call

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Did he ban you from his new forum already?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Where is Marty anyway?

Can we get an estimate from one of the gay/bi PFA members: How long for HIV to develop into the full blown AIDS these days?

Name:  Marty.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  56.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Diamond
    Load Metric
    TODD IS A FRAUD.

"I run a free speech forum. ppl can say whatever they want about me." - todd when interviewed for pokernews.com in 2019

Load Metric
    Its mil lach no he will not let him go, its mil lach no no nonononon oh mama mamia let him g0 no no no no non no no no

Load Metric
    Druff, please do this #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    lol at ever having a website where rico wasnt allowed to post what are you doing todger

Load Metric
    Free Tyde
    Free Lewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why don't you try adding some of your original
    content. You and others seem to love posters with something
    to say but can't pull it off yourselves

and yet you, not you specifically, rain down on posters like Tyde who tell the truth at least according to him and isn't afraid of backlash from
    the feeble public
    Last edited by limitles; 09-29-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Marty can't post here for very long without turning it into an obsession with drunkenly attacking me in every thread I post.

He always starts off well, posting interesting (and sometimes self-owning) trip reports and stories.

However, within a short time, he devolves into angry, drunk one-liners and not much else.

The trolling isn't even good or creative anymore. I might have more tolerance for it if we had vintage Jewdonk back, but nowadays all we get are uninspired, angry one-liners, many of which are an actual view into his own self-loathing.

"You're obsessed with the internet"

"You're a miserable person"

"You're always just a negative pieces of shit who loves to tear people down"

"You're the black sheep of your family"

These are all things he hates about himself, and just projects them onto me, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, to where it's beyond tiresome.

You guys clamoring for him back are remembering the brief times where he's still interesting, and are forgetting about the vast majority of time which follows, where he tends to be an insufferable bore and uncreative persistent one-liner troll.

In short, I'm just really tired of it.

Comments

cleatus: how many of these fucking threads do u dumbasses have to make b4 u learn

Load Metric
    Marty can't post here for very long without turning it into an obsession with drunkenly attacking me in every thread I post.

He always starts off well, posting interesting (and sometimes self-owning) trip reports and stories.

However, within a short time, he devolves into angry, drunk one-liners and not much else.

The trolling isn't even good or creative anymore. I might have more tolerance for it if we had vintage Jewdonk back, but nowadays all we get are uninspired, angry one-liners, many of which are an actual view into his own self-loathing.

These are all things he hates about himself, and just projects them onto me, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, to where it's beyond tiresome.

You guys clamoring for him back are remembering the brief times where he's still interesting, and are forgetting about the vast majority of time which follows, where he tends to be an insufferable bore and uncreative persistent one-liner troll.

Agree - I enjoy the week of LOL's but the above post has been applicable for probably 10 years.

Probably best for his sake as well, assuming he's alive.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    He always starts off well, posting interesting (and sometimes self-owning) trip reports and stories. However, within a short time, he devolves into angry, drunk one-liners and not much else.
    IMHO, les is exactly the same, and a lot less interesting.

Comments

Tellafriend: beat me to it

Load Metric

Tyde is like Trump but Trump has about 50% of the electorate behind him as does Tyde on this forum.

As far as trolls go, you let mega troll Muck Ficon roll free for over 10 years even though he is totally worthless. The reality is Muck never trolled you with his totally 8th grade juvenile behavior so you let it go.

Just about everyone wants to hear about Tyde and his last year+. I mean look who is dominating your forum now: Cleatus and Mumbles. Is that what you want? If Tyde get's out of hand again give him a 90 day nap, but you sound like the Biden campaign right now who just wrote a letter to all the networks to ban Rudy Guliani because they were saying mean things about Joe.

Hey it's your forum but right now you have something totally boring which is why traffic is sparse. I mean 70 year old Cleatus is one of the most active posters and that is just sad.

It's hard to believe the guy the created the most viewed thread ever on PFA, Trump Train, you don't want him back for the upcoming 2020 election. Put goal posts around him but just to ban him for life, unreal. Pass the torch to Mumbles and Cleatus I guess.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Limitles does the same to you and you just post restrict him or give a nap. Mr C is infinitely more interesting. Please consider a trial release with parole.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Can we just trade limitles for Tyde?

Load Metric
    Mumbles + first round pick for Tyde.

Thread Information