Thread: ****Official Area 51"Day" thread****

Platinum
    Load Metric

****Official Area 51"Day" thread****

Just waiting to see how many idiots are dumb enough to actually try and rush the base.

Part of me actually hopes a few do so I can grab the popcorn and watch the rude awakening they will be given, possibly including several forced injections of compliance pills into their skulls.

I was browsing Reddit earlier and it just blows my mind the amount of naive idiots who truly honestly think that security would not shoot them dead if necessary.

THEM: "it would be a pr nightmare for them! I guarantee they would never do something like that. Worst case they would give a citation for trespassing, jail you for a day or 2, and we would be on our way"

ME: "Hey moron, you are trespassing on a top secret US Military installation. You were given several very clear warnings that they are fully authorized to fucking shoot you dead for simply being there. What part of this don't you understand? There will be no "pr nightmare" for them. Yes, your death will probably make the news and 2 days later you will be all but forgotten about. Why? Because most people aren't going to dwell on a gold medal Darwin award winner. You will actually be pretty lucky if they only arrest, charge and jail you for several months "

THEM: "Oh bullshit. The signs wording is to simply scare you into making sure you dont enter. Nobody is getting shot for something like this"

ME: Oh...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...liens-ufo-2019

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Then there were these 2 knuckleheads

Name:  190918102512-dutch-nationals-area-51-trespassing-split-large-169.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  79.8 KB

This apparently happened a couple weeks back. What I did find interesting is how quickly they were sentenced. Perhaps it was done quickly so as to send a message and further deter anyone for trying anything stupid on the upcoming "Area 51 day":

A Dutch YouTuber and his friend were arrested and jailed when they tried getting near Area 51

Two Dutch friends said they just wanted a good look at the mysterious Area 51 before leaving the US, but they ended up in a Nevada jail, instead.

Ties Granzier, 20, and Govert Charles Wilhelmus Jacob Sweep, 21, were arrested about three miles deep into the Nevada National Security Site, the Nye County Sheriff's Office said.

The site is near Area 51, which has been the focus of conspiracy theories for decades alleging the US government keeps evidence about aliens and UFOs there. Someone recently created a Facebook event page seeking people to storm the site this Friday.

But the two men say never planned to participate in that.

"We didn't have any intention to storm it because we leave on day before the actual storming dates, and we just wanted... to go there," Sweep told CNN affiliate KTNV. They just wanted to get a good view of it, he said.

When arrested September 10, both men told deputies they could read, write and speak English and had seen the 'No Trespassing' signs at the entrance of the site. But they said they wanted to take a look at the facility, police said.

Granzier told authorities he is a YouTuber. Deputies found cameras, a phone, a laptop and a drone in the men's vehicle.

The two pleaded guilty to trespassing and illegal parking, both misdemeanors, Nye County District Attorney Chris Arabia said. They were sentenced to a year in jail. But that sentence was suspended and the two will spend a total of three days in the county jail if they pay a fine of $2,280 each on Thursday -- when they're scheduled to be released.

They have additionally given up the electronic equipment found at the time of their arrest, Arabia said.

"It was important to us that these men serve jail time and pay a substantial financial penalty," he said. "We take this crime seriously. And people need to understand that we will not put up with this kind of nonsense."

Granzier said he and his friend "didn't want to cause any trouble" in a police video. "We learned from our mistakes."

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/18/u...rnd/index.html

Load Metric

Comments

Gordman: Never even heard of this Naruto or whatever until today. Apparently it's a big day for Manga

Load Metric
    Rosewell incident was a huge cover up. Im a big fan of ancient aliens.I think area 51 is just there as a scape goat and the government has a new base. The octopous will be at the top of the food chain in case of an armageddon. It is able to change its dna as well as camoufloging abilities.

Comments

ftpjesus: Area 52 rep (yes it really exists).. 51 and Groom lake AFB is basically a drone control base and occasionally still test site for new near USAF toys

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Rosewell incident was a huge cover up. Im a big fan of ancient aliens.I think area 51 is just there as a scape goat and the government has a new base. The octopous will be at the top of the food chain in case of an armageddon. It is able to change its dna as well as camoufloging abilities.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-a8358631.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-a8358631.html
    Combine that with the latest discussion about Venus having been habitable up until about the same time frame in the past it might just oddly add up.. Apparently some new models suggest despite Venus being closer to the Sun several models show the possibility of water and such and Venus being habitable until around less then 700M years ago when uncontrolled CO2 emissions likely released from the ground that had been bound up in rocks and bonded with other elements forming compounds under massive volcano activity that the planet never recovered from..

https://www.heritagedaily.com/2019/0...bitable/124606

Thread Information