Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Brandon is this true?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

Chill out Jesus troll.

Here's more advice.

Try those nifty little English arrangements called paragraphs. Maybe a few more PFA members will actually read your drivel.
    Sorry to offend your senses Pete but I dont need grammer lessons. thank you for the offer, and its far from drivel. 4bet and I have butted heads before and he's lying about not being on a few other sites. Besides, in case you forgot he's the one who was trolling this forum to begin with, calling out Drexel and sucking Micons jewcock at the same time. I felt like unloading on his ass because he's proven to be everything he claimed he wasnt when he replied the 1st time to me and throughout this thread.
    Ic, however I'm confident 4BET can handle himself quite well in this thread.

His initial take on Jasep being a scammer might have been a stretch but the more I read of Jasep's tilt monkey hate posts on PFA, the more I believe 4BET was on to something about Jasep, the traffic leech.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Putting searles on my ignore list was the best thing in the world.

It's the first time I've ever laughed at any of his posts. All I can see is him replying in every thread and everyone just ignores him. The only person nice enough to put up with someone so disgusting is obv Tbags.

Hilarious.

And Sloppy Joe- I laugh every time.
    Why the fuck would we care about who you have on your ignore list.
    Posts like this are as faggot as Im leaving the site posts.
    Last edited by adamantium; 08-02-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Never even post at these sites and never been to half the sites you mention, You know nothing, Now go j/o in moms basement
    Thats a lie I mean shit you turned into a fucking trolltard already on here.. And Yes I know Ive seen you elsewhere before... Problem is asshole you have no clue who I am which is fucking bugging the shit out of you... And even if Im wrong as to who you are would take me all of 5 mins to find out when you have somebody high up in a certain large city government in your family who had 20+ yrs with the city's PD before he cashed out and dbl dipped taking a civilian job.. And to correct your misconceptions of me dipshit my mothers house has no basement I havent even seen it since she bought it to be honest but seen some pics. And to give you a hint asswipe Im pretty close to middle age myself but Im nowhere near the douchebag asswipe you are. I have a wife with a graduate degree who makes nearly what I do and is a live player as well who at times makes guys like you at the tables look stupid because you mistake her for somebody clueless before she pulls out her claws and rakes your chips in... Tell ya what 4bet next time I make it to Florida Ill look ya up and then we'll see whats what you middleaged limpdicked troll. Ill even make it easy for ya cause Ill let ya know ahead of time Ill likely be at the Hardrock Seminole in Tampa that way you should have zero trouble finding me and then we'll see if you have the balls to show which I doubt likely yours were castrated long ago or have shriveled up probably due to TRT you need to try and make yourself feel better about your old ass.

thats a good point ftpjesus, there should be a forum rule of X number of minimum posts to start a thread, especially accusing a member of a rolling with no proof

btw just because a gambler owes money doesn't preclude them from being baller for example Edog owes millions and nobody denies he is baller, there is speculation that up to 80% of professional poker players owe money
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Never even post at these sites and never been to half the sites you mention, You know nothing, Now go j/o in moms basement
    Thats a lie I mean shit you turned into a fucking trolltard already on here.. And Yes I know Ive seen you elsewhere before... Problem is asshole you have no clue who I am which is fucking bugging the shit out of you... And even if Im wrong as to who you are would take me all of 5 mins to find out when you have somebody high up in a certain large city government in your family who had 20+ yrs with the city's PD before he cashed out and dbl dipped taking a civilian job.. And to correct your misconceptions of me dipshit my mothers house has no basement I havent even seen it since she bought it to be honest but seen some pics. And to give you a hint asswipe Im pretty close to middle age myself but Im nowhere near the douchebag asswipe you are. I have a wife with a graduate degree who makes nearly what I do and is a live player as well who at times makes guys like you at the tables look stupid because you mistake her for somebody clueless before she pulls out her claws and rakes your chips in... Tell ya what 4bet next time I make it to Florida Ill look ya up and then we'll see whats what you middleaged limpdicked troll. Ill even make it easy for ya cause Ill let ya know ahead of time Ill likely be at the Hardrock Seminole in Tampa that way you should have zero trouble finding me and then we'll see if you have the balls to show which I doubt likely yours were castrated long ago or have shriveled up probably due to TRT you need to try and make yourself feel better about your old ass.
    You Crack smoking Troll, The last time I will tell you never posted on the site you speak of and have not even opened 2+2 in 5 or 6 years, I could careless who you are and as to limp dick i would be happy to let your wife sit on this 8 plus rock hard one even if she is a ugly bit.h as i suspect, Now please go kill yourself, Thanks 4bet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    First off, steve-o for mod. Second off, I love how six toe, 4bet, and jsearles call everyone with an opposing viewpoint nutsack hangers while their cocks are stuffed so far in each others mouths that every time they cough they get phlegm on their balls. Fucking silly ass bitches.
    I haven't accused anyone in this thread or any thread about being nutswingers. I also openly mocked the two senile bastards in my last post. If you are going to cast stones, at least read the thread and get your shit straight. Hating on me just because everyone else does it is pretty lame honestly. Have an occasional independent thought; it can be liberating.
    Easy now chuck

Load Metric
    You Crack smoking Troll, The last time I will tell you never posted on the site you speak of and have not even opened 2+2 in 5 or 6 years, I could careless who you are and as to limp dick i would be happy to let your wife sit on this 8 plus rock hard one even if she is a ugly bit.h as i suspect, Now please go kill yourself, Thanks 4bet
    confirmed Napoleon complex. Sorry that buying a Vette and putting personalized douche plates on it didn't help. You are in good company though, many small dicked middle aged douches have tried it before and it didn't work for them either. Who knows, maybe being a internet troll will work for you. Gotta try everything. (and please don't PM me again. I don't want pics of your friends cock)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TODD IS GOD/thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    confirmed Napoleon complex. Sorry that buying a Vette and putting personalized douche plates on it didn't help. You are in good company though, many small dicked middle aged douches have tried it before and it didn't work for them either. Who knows, maybe being a internet troll will work for you. Gotta try everything. (and please don't PM me again. I don't want pics of your friends cock)
    Bad read but don't worry it happens, Please post said P.M

Load Metric
    Guys, I've made my point - Brandon tells you all he's a boss, he's crushing the bot, yet he owes a guy $5k, the guy asked for it at least 1x this summer, and Brandon couldn't pay it.

You guys can let the discussion quickly deviate from that point if you wish.

that's my statement, it's 100% true

I stayed silent and let Brandon perpetuate a myth about himself for too long. There is a ton more you guys don't know, that's much more shocking, but I'm going to be the bigger man here and take the high road.

Anyone that says I'm lying let's agree on an escrow and an amount. Micon

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Guys, I've made my point - Brandon tells you all he's a boss, he's crushing the bot, yet he owes a guy $5k, the guy asked for it at least 1x this summer, and Brandon couldn't pay it.

I stayed silent and let Brandon perpetuate a myth about himself for too long. There is a ton more you guys don't know, that's much more shocking, but I'm going to be the bigger man here and take the high road.

I'm not sure which is worse, micon being a dishonourable attention whore, or you being a whore sucking another whore off.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric

Micon is basically saying Brandon is broke yet he still tilts when Brandon is unable to give him a reasonable sized slot loan? Great pal Micon is. It all doesn't really add up, either Micon thinks Brandon is in good shape financially and a guy he should expect to give him the loan or he's a guy that can't pay back a 5k loan, it's hard to see how he can be both.

Thread Information