Thread: Mike Matusow goes off on Doug Polk then deletes tweet

Load Metric

Mike Matusow goes off on Doug Polk then deletes tweet

Doug Polk made a video the other day that had a small part in it talking about a hand in which at live at the bike . Helmuth had AA and was up against Nick who had AK . Pre flop from the big blind Helmuth made a large raise and Matusow folded Q-9 of spades . During the hand Matusow said out loud to Phil that he folded Q-9 of spades . I think it was on the river when Phil was facing a bluff shove . Spades got there on the turn . Phil the nit folded .

Anyways

Here is the original tweet .

Name:  Screenshot_20190919-183732.png
Views: 741
Size:  291.9 KB

Also here is Matusow years ago berating Sheiky for doing basically the same thing .

Diamond
    Load Metric
    matusow doesn't believe in blockers idiot

Matusow's drug-ravaged brain just says the first thing that pops into his head. He wasn't saying he would've made a flush in order to help Phil. That's far beyond what remains of his cognitive abilities. He was completely out of line, of course, but he's such a fish that no-one wants him gone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post
    He was completely out of line, of course, but he's so deep in make-up to so many backers that no-one wants him gone.

sfo
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Matusow's drug-ravaged brain just says the first thing that pops into his head. He wasn't saying he would've made a flush in order to help Phil. That's far beyond what remains of his cognitive abilities. He was completely out of line, of course, but he's such a fish that no-one wants him gone.
    Sadly this is probably true.

He still seems viable in tournaments these days, though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Sadly this is probably true.

He still seems viable in tournaments these days, though.

Thanks for correcting the title . I botched it . The video below is the actual incident.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    IMO... Hellmuth NOT Chatising Mike is complicit...Hellmuth shdve said,imo, "stfu when im in a hand,i need no help."period....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    matusow doesn't believe in blockers idiot
    That wasn't the issue and Matusow acting like he did there on Twitter was way out of line.. Funny thing is I occasionally talk to Mike and Scott both on Twitter through DM.. (Mike and I have compared notes on back issues and pain meds and his use of a spinal cord stimulator to help with the severe chronic pain hes had).. Mike is mad because he was characterized as going South and honestly I don't know how he can argue that fact.. It was on live streaming on Twitch and LATBs site where at least 1500-2000 were watching (middle of this week I was bored with nothing to watch for an hour or so, pulled up Twitch on the Amazon Fire and watched LATB and it had nearly 1600 folks watching with just their regulars playing like Vahe and couple others like the blue haired dude whos name escapes me, and some chick who was obviously trying to distract the boys with her tits nearly exposed totally thanks to her "shirt").. still amazes me anybody would pay LATB twice what PokerGO charges when ya can watch regular live feeds on Twitch for FREE.. (sorry being able to watch older feeds and such just doesn't appeal to me when I get more interesting crap on PGO).

Load Metric
    matusow giving information about the cards he folded at that time was grounds to be removed from the table.

and doug polk is a fucking hamburger who would literally make a 20 minute video about the nuances of frying a fucking egg if he thought it would get him attention online from the competitive egg frying circuit.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    matusow giving information about the cards he folded at that time was grounds to be removed from the table.

and doug polk is a fucking hamburger who would literally make a 20 minute video about the nuances of frying a fucking egg if he thought it would get him attention online from the competitive egg frying circuit.
    Polk already did a bunch of Negreanu videos

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Thread Information