Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    lol canada

Name:  251543525-justintrudeau_brownface-w.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  198.6 KB

that's justin trudeau in blackface
    I hope someone starts digging 30 years into the past of some of these "woke people". Shit is out of control.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 447
Size:  12.7 KB

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 406
Size:  26.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol canada

Name:  251543525-justintrudeau_brownface-w.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  198.6 KB

that's justin trudeau in blackface
    What's so funny, that's exactly how you look when you come off an open air combine

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Justin Trudeau says he does not know how many times he's worn blackface in his life"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/18/ameri...ada/index.html

How could there be so many occasions to wear blackface to where one would forget how many times he's done it? What a weird situation. I can't say that there was even once in my life where I considered or desired to wear blackface.

Load Metric
    Daniel wore it better.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    wow blake are u gonna stand for druff misrepresenting u ITT. there is 0 semblance of humor in this thread title, u look like a fkn dork

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    "Justin Trudeau says he does not know how many times he's worn blackface in his life"

How could there be so many occasions to wear blackface to where one would forget how many times he's done it? What a weird situation. I can't say that there was even once in my life where I considered or desired to wear blackface.
    From all the pics that are coming out, it's starting to seem more likely that he's a black man who occasionally wore white face

Load Metric
    Justin is bringing shame to that liberal comic strip Doonesbury

Zonker was my favorite character.

Zonker Harris (September 21, 1971) – Stereotypical hippie and founder of the Walden Commune. During college he was also a football player, briefly Lieutenant Governor of American Samoa, and a professional tanner. After graduation he went to Haiti to study medicine, won $23 million in the lottery, and spent most of it to buy his Uncle Duke out of zombie slavery, and the remainder to become an ennobled British lord. Also works occasionally as a nanny. After his campaign to enable public access to some of California's beaches, a beach access road in Malibu was named in his honor. Fired from McFriendly's restaurant because of drug use, tardiness and a number of other reasons just as he was about to lead strikers during the Minimum Wage Protests, he began a legal marijuana venture with his nephew Zipper in Colorado, where they are mistaken for "that nice gay couple
    Liberal trivia ya’ll

Silver
    Load Metric

The only story I found funnier was the VA Governor, who apparently couldn’t remember if the pic in his medical school yearbook was him in blackface or him in a KKK hood and robe. 😳

Load Metric
    Want to say Trudeau is the most diverse open minded prime minister Canada has ever had. Woke people who enjoy looking through a twenty year old lens so they can be outraged can go fuck them selves.
    this attack against him is political and nothing else, I listened to some talk radio today and the majority say this shit has no weight in there voting decision.
    The guy grew up very wealthy and privileged so ya he had some fun and went to parties and likely stuck his dick in a few unwilling faces. I was told he has a 1954 300sl gullwing freshly restored as well as a 300sl convertible. so just by that he is ok in my book..

Name:  Unknown-1.jpeg
Views: 314
Size:  8.3 KB

Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 329
Size:  11.4 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    wow blake are u gonna stand for druff misrepresenting u ITT. there is 0 semblance of humor in this thread title, u look like a fkn dork
    honest to god i was wondering just how much lunesta/xanax was i on last night cause don't remember starting this thread

Comments

thesidedish: lol trainwreck much??

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Want to say Trudeau is the most diverse open minded prime minister Canada has ever had. Woke people who enjoy looking through a twenty year old lens so they can be outraged can go fuck them selves.
    this attack against him is political and nothing else, I listened to some talk radio today and the majority say this shit has no weight in there voting decision.
    The guy grew up very wealthy and privileged so ya he had some fun and went to parties and likely stuck his dick in a few unwilling faces. I was told he has a 1954 300sl gullwing freshly restored as well as a 300sl convertible. so just by that he is ok in my book..

I can go with all of this. But we should have the same standard with conservatives. The part where it is ok to be outraged over old bullshit when it is the other team but we turn a blind eye when it is our team is the LOL part.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    honest to god i was wondering just how much lunesta/xanax was i on last night cause don't remember starting this thread
    When I split a thread off and create a new one, I always pick a boring, generic title so it doesn't piss off the poster that I chose a title they wouldn't have used.

blake is welcome to suggest a new title (provided it's on topic) and I'll change it.

Diamond
    Load Metric

When I split a thread off and create a new one, I always pick a boring, generic title so it doesn't piss off the poster that I chose a title they wouldn't have used.

blake is welcome to suggest a new title (provided it's on topic) and I'll change it.

well if was you, I would have went with the title of the pic "lol Canada"

but this is my favorite meme...

Name:  americas hat2.gif
Views: 270
Size:  20.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

I can go with all of this. But we should have the same standard with conservatives. The part where it is ok to be outraged over old bullshit when it is the other team but we turn a blind eye when it is our team is the LOL part.
    And that's the problem I have with Trudeau, he has dug into the pasts of so many people and crushed then for less with the justification 'there is no context where we aren't responsible for the actions of our past'. Trudeau even tried to kill a politicians career who used the word 'fag' once on Facebook while in high school. You gotta play by your own rules and Trudeau doesn't do that. The man is addicted to progressive prestige but he's a fraud.

Load Metric

Trudeau has built a career in being the woke person looking through a 20 year old lense. Also this election is going to be extremely close, this blackface shit could be what loses him the election. While most have made up their minds already it's the undecided voters who may make the difference. I'm not sure if you're from Canada or not but there are other left leaning political parties that unhappy leftists can go vote for.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

Trudeau has built a career in being the woke person looking through a 20 year old lense. Also this election is going to be extremely close, this blackface shit could be what loses him the election. While most have made up their minds already it's the undecided voters who may make the difference. I'm not sure if you're from Canada or not but there are other left leaning political parties that unhappy leftists can go vote for.
    Spoken like a true Albertan. But I think what wins Trudeau's re-election is the far right mania to the south.

Any Trump like thinker is going to face negative conservative backlash will have to wait their turn. It didn’t work out in the de-regulated states of America and it won't fly up here

Load Metric
    Name:  C17112DA-C46A-4931-84E2-46F103D4046E.jpeg
Views: 233
Size:  32.5 KB

Name:  DW4XTP.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  264.2 KB

It was an "Arabian Nights" fancy-dress party twenty years ago. What's the big fucking deal?

Load Metric
    Think Prince Harry wore blackface too

Thread Information