Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justin Trudeau wore blackface in the past

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And this is the same douchenozzle who openly chastised a woman speaker for having the gall to say the word "mankind"...Trudeau insisted she should say "peoplekind" instead. Yeah, everyone tried to spin it as a joke, but it wasn't.

Look, I have plenty of complaints about people from both sides of the isle, but its honestly kind of refreshing these days to hear about some of these uber-leftists getting called out for the same type of petty bullshit that they try to jab at others.

If your going to enter politics and cast stones, you sure as fuck better make sure that you have your own shit in order. I don't give a fuck who it is - Trump, Obama, Bush, Sanders or whoever - you get my point.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    And this is the same douchenozzle who openly chastised a woman speaker for having the gall to say the word "mankind"...Trudeau insisted she should say "peoplekind" instead. Yeah, everyone tried to spin it as a joke, but it wasn't.

Look, I have plenty of complaints about people from both sides of the isle, but its honestly kind of refreshing these days to hear about some of these uber-leftists getting called out for the same type of petty bullshit that they try to jab at others.

If your going to enter politics and cast stones, you sure as fuck better make sure that you have your own shit in order. I don't give a fuck who it is - Trump, Obama, Bush, Sanders or whoever - you get my point.

"New Liberal gun-control policies coming soon, as firearms lobby gears up for a fight | CBC News

A re-elected Liberal government will ban some types of 'assault-style' rifles, as well as introduce other restrictions on where firearms can be possessed or stored. The details are expected to be released shortly. (Ousama Farag/CBC)

A re-elected Liberal government will ban some types of "assault-style" rifles, as well as introduce additional restrictions on where firearms can be possessed or stored, according to Bill Blair, who has been the party's pointman on gun control.

The planned measures will be announced "very, very shortly" as part of the Liberals' campaign platform, Blair said in an interview with The Fifth Estate.

"I have recommended that there are certain weapons that are currently not prohibited that should be prohibited, which means no one should be allowed to have those weapons in our society," he said.

"I will tell you that I am confident that a Liberal government will"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  justin-trudeau-federal-election-2019-rideau-hall.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  27.8 KB

A re-elected Liberal government would halve the corporate tax rate for companies that develop or manufacture products with zero emissions — part of the party's plan to move to net-zero emissions by 2050, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau announced today.
    Taxes for small clean technology businesses would be reduced to 4.5 per cent from the current nine per cent under the Liberal plan, while larger companies would pay 7.5 per cent in taxes instead of the current 15 per cent.

Comments

JoeD: I like this idea

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Name:  justin-trudeau-federal-election-2019-rideau-hall.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  27.8 KB

A re-elected Liberal government would halve the corporate tax rate for companies that develop or manufacture products with zero emissions — part of the party's plan to move to net-zero emissions by 2050, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau announced today.
    Taxes for small clean technology businesses would be reduced to 4.5 per cent from the current nine per cent under the Liberal plan, while larger companies would pay 7.5 per cent in taxes instead of the current 15 per cent.
    2050? Isn’t the world coming to an end in 11 years?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Daniel wore it better.

Maybe it's just a Canadian thing?

Thread Information