Thread: Freerolls Poker Club - Houston ||Man wins $250k crack the vault promotion

Load Metric

Freerolls Poker Club - Houston ||Man wins $250k crack the vault promotion

Or does he?!?!?

This is a hilarious fail from the Freerolls poker club.

A couple of days ago the Freerolls Poker club posted a video of the owner (and convicted felon) Trent Daniel congratulating a player on cracking the vault and winning $250,000.

The crack the vault promotion was a machine/kiosk that you put in a 6 digit password and if you guess correctly you win the prize.

It appears Freerolls had this machine for only a couple of weeks before the lucky winner cracked the code.

In order to get a crack at the code, the players had to do something that I’m not sure, like a high hand or some sort.

Here is a post on their page showing the winner.

Name:  ECFF811C-3A1B-4D89-83D2-65B99E6B74AE.png
Views: 1005
Size:  3.31 MB

BUT WAIT!!!!

They celebrated a little to early. Apparently the player hit a button showing what the potential prize would be, it popped up on the screen.

The idiotic staff and even the owner didn’t realize this before bragging about it on social media.

Freerolls poker club is the same club that held the WPT event in Houston and didn’t pay their employees.

I personally was involved in this as an traveling employee and they still have refused to pay me $608 that they say I’ve already been paid.

Here is a link to the video where they LOL explain what happened

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Am I stupid? I watched this video a few times (which was torture), and they didn't really "show" anything, nor did they make a point.

Just two slow southerners doing the same stupid exercise over and over.

So what really happened here? Someone entered the correct code as a test, and then hitting the button to reveal the prize populated it in the place where the code is supposed to be on the screen?

Load Metric
    They were trying to show what it looked like when hitting the “view prize” button vs showing what happens when putting in the correct code.

The “winner” that they posted about supposedly didn’t actually enter in the correct code but instead hit the “view prize” button...then he, the floor staff, and even the owner flipped out thinking he had actually won.

It wasn’t until the actual game operator and/or insurance company revealed the correct code was never entered.

No scam happened here, but as you can tell they’re fucking idiots.

The guy heard in the video behind the camera is one of the owners. Trent Daniel. He’s been convicted of credit card fraud and I believe forgery in the past.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    They were trying to show what it looked like when hitting the “view prize” button vs showing what happens when putting in the correct code.

The “winner” that they posted about supposedly didn’t actually enter in the correct code but instead hit the “view prize” button...then he, the floor staff, and even the owner flipped out thinking he had actually won.

It wasn’t until the actual game operator and/or insurance company revealed the correct code was never entered.

No scam happened here, but as you can tell they’re fucking idiots.

The guy heard in the video behind the camera is one of the owners. Trent Daniel. He’s been convicted of credit card fraud and I believe forgery in the past.
    Oh ok, terrible video.

They did the same thing over and over with that slow southern drawl, and made no clear point.

Video was very Texas. Repeat the same thing over and over, ask the other person in the video to confirm what you're saying, and speak really slowly. Take 6 full minutes without realizing that you never coherently explained anything.

LOL

Anyway, now I understand. They thought that pressing "Show Prize" meant that you won the prize, and awarded it to him.

Idiots.

I assume the guy got paid?

Load Metric
    The guy did not get paid. As he shouldn’t IMO if he didn’t rightfully win.

However it’s showed more light on the ignorance of these club owners and has people bashing them on their incompetence on their Facebook page

Load Metric
    Great coverage of this topic. I wanted to call in during this segment but was deep in a nightly tournament.

I was able to call in at the end of the show right as you started the ending music but didn’t want to drag the show or the topic on. But you nailed it on the head. These guys are idiots

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Great coverage of this topic. I wanted to call in during this segment but was deep in a nightly tournament.

I was able to call in at the end of the show right as you started the ending music but didn’t want to drag the show or the topic on. But you nailed it on the head. These guys are idiots
    Thanks. Glad you approved.

Load Metric
    SCAMROLLS is back in the “news.”

They’re looking for new investors and are hoping to gain $1 million LOL.

So far this is a fail as they’ve only got $30k in a week or so.

All previous investors have not seen a dime of profit from this company. Visiting the site and seeing their debts and reading their strategy is quite amusing

https://wefunder.com/freerollspokerclubs

Name:  0E57E88B-EDA4-4B66-9A77-08FE8E738C1C.png
Views: 655
Size:  2.17 MB

Thread Information