Or does he?!?!?

This is a hilarious fail from the Freerolls poker club.

A couple of days ago the Freerolls Poker club posted a video of the owner (and convicted felon) Trent Daniel congratulating a player on cracking the vault and winning $250,000.

The crack the vault promotion was a machine/kiosk that you put in a 6 digit password and if you guess correctly you win the prize.

It appears Freerolls had this machine for only a couple of weeks before the lucky winner cracked the code.

In order to get a crack at the code, the players had to do something that I’m not sure, like a high hand or some sort.

Here is a post on their page showing the winner.

Name:  ECFF811C-3A1B-4D89-83D2-65B99E6B74AE.png
Views: 1009
Size:  3.31 MB

BUT WAIT!!!!

They celebrated a little to early. Apparently the player hit a button showing what the potential prize would be, it popped up on the screen.

The idiotic staff and even the owner didn’t realize this before bragging about it on social media.

Freerolls poker club is the same club that held the WPT event in Houston and didn’t pay their employees.

I personally was involved in this as an traveling employee and they still have refused to pay me $608 that they say I’ve already been paid.

Here is a link to the video where they LOL explain what happened