Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Dukakis and the tank: An insider's perspective

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Holy shit that was you I throught it was Todd.

The only reason an honesst person holding office is at a disadvantage is because they make up a very small minority.
    They are seen as simpletons by the rest who know how to take the money form the powers that be and keep quiet.

They are mocked for holding noble ideals. Consider that the so called scumbags lie to themselve every day
    and that means they have no trouble lying to their consituinets

Your saying in effect oih what can we you, it's being on so long. We can't change. Doesn't matter what the topic
    Americans can put a spin on it.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Im not here at this juncture to defend one poster from another, but I find it hilarious and glaringly obvious of your silly bias and complete inability to comprehend shit at times

And yes, I certainly did supplement my findings with the evidence of the bolded areas that once again support the fact that you were apparently completely shitfaced while trying to come off as smart

You've made a lot of drunk posts, but this is right up there in the "Limitles HOF"

Get your damn shit together dude

this is a perfect example as to why...

Your posts are...

[ATTACH]45354[/ATTAC]

You sound pretty holy there Monsignor. If you care to hear the truth I was dead sober but I had
    trouble sleeping the night before so I got up donated some money to PokerStars and ended up not
    sleeping for 48 hours or so. I played well to begin with so I kept going.

I was surprised how difficult it was to make a post after that. As you say I made a lot of errors.
    Even walking I felt wobbly. I've stayed up for three days once and shit can get weird, you start hearing things like music and that John Lennon was the Devil. Ask Phil Laak about it.

Oh I did receive my micro dose package of magic mushrooms but I barely felt that at all.

Anyway you're wrong again. I promise you I can spell better than you.

Oh btw, don't bother telling me what to do. You're crazy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Im not here at this juncture to defend one poster from another, but I find it hilarious and glaringly obvious of your silly bias and complete inability to comprehend shit at times

And yes, I certainly did supplement my findings with the evidence of the bolded areas that once again support the fact that you were apparently completely shitfaced while trying to come off as smart

You've made a lot of drunk posts, but this is right up there in the "Limitles HOF"

Get your damn shit together dude

this is a perfect example as to why...

Your posts are...

[ATTACH]45354[/ATTAC]

You sound pretty holy there Monsignor. If you care to hear the truth I was dead sober but I had
    trouble sleeping the night before so I got up donated some money to PokerStars and ended up not
    sleeping for 48 hours or so. I played well to begin with so I kept going.

I was surprised how difficult it was to make a post after that. As you say I made a lot of errors.
    Even walking I felt wobbly. I've stayed up for three days once and shit can get weird, you start hearing things like music and that John Lennon was the Devil. Ask Phil Laak about it.

Oh I did receive my micro dose package of magic mushrooms but I barely felt that at all.

Anyway you're wrong again. I promise you I can spell better than you.

Oh btw, don't bother telling me what to do. You're crazy
    I thought it was funny.

Not only did he think I was Todd, but he completely interpreted what I was saying totally wrong.

I'm not a wordsmith so I don't really blame you, limitles.

You guys are too hard on limitles. He's one of the more entertaining posters here.

Comments

limitles: Yeah the one time I'm dead sober I was out of it

Thread Information