Here's the 2+2 thread about it, which is kind of a mess: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...lming-1752259/

The cliffs on the situation, from what I can gather:

- Ryan DePaulo, a vlogger with an obnoxious, in-your-face style, was banned for life from Borgata after being caught filming his vlog there.

- Apparently he can attempt to appeal his ban in one year.

- He has a history of doing more than just vlogging. Some report that he has shoved his camera in people's faces who don't want to be filmed by him, including Doug Polk.

- In one of DePaulo's previous Borgata videos, he admits that he's attempting to avoid security catching him filming, so it's clear that he knew he was breaking the rules.

- DePaulo has apparently been warned about his behavior before at Borgata, regarding berating other players.

- DePaulo claims he was indeed warned before about filming, but that they implied the warnings weren't serious when they gave them to him (lol)

I realize that he's somewhat playing a character and trying to get views by being outrageous, but the guy sounds like a jerk, and not someone I'd want in a card room where I was playing.

Good ban, IMO.

Here's his tweets about it: