Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Forget..

Load Metric

Never Forget..

This is from WS Game 4 Yankees vs Diamondbacks.. Most know my story at least.. I was there at the Pentagon, I lost a good friend that day in NYC who many of us fought to get proper recognition for his sacrifice and is now listed as one of the 8 EMTs killed from "Private" EMS on 9/11 and the lone from Northern VA who was in NYC 4 blocks when Tower 1 was hit working for Oracle Corp.. He was found 2 weeks later.. Over 2000 First Responders have died since 9/11 as a result of exposure to toxins at Ground Zero in NYC...

Load Metric
    I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but who gives a fuck

Comments

IamGreek: Awful human you are

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

This is from WS Game 4 Yankees vs Diamondbacks.. Most know my story at least.. I was there at the Pentagon, I lost a good friend that day in NYC who many of us fought to get proper recognition for his sacrifice and is now listed as one of the 8 EMTs killed from "Private" EMS on 9/11 and the lone from Northern VA who was in NYC 4 blocks when Tower 1 was hit working for Oracle Corp.. He was found 2 weeks later.. Over 2000 First Responders have died since 9/11 as a result of exposure to toxins at Ground Zero in NYC...
    Sorry you lost your friend, a new investigation is needed into the events of that day. #Building7

Load Metric
    #NeverForget that if you risk your life to save others during a terrorist attack and become sick or injured as a result of it then you’ll most likely die waiting to get proper treatment

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    But in all honesty, I am sorry that George Bush killed your friend

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    But in all honesty, I am sorry that George Bush killed your friend

but he's not sorry mossad killed him.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Most know my story at least.. I was there at the Pentagon,
    I must have somehow missed any previous discussion of your 9 11 experience, ftp, but since you started this thread perhaps a retelling is in order.

You were at the Pentagon when the plane hit?

Load Metric
    Lol at thinking a plane flew into the pentagon. It's a five story building. Does that make common sense to you? I thought this myth was dismissed like 10 years ago

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Coge
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    #NeverForget that if you risk your life to save others during a terrorist attack and become sick or injured as a result of it then you’ll most likely die waiting to get proper treatment

������������������������������������
    They are treated just as well as our veterans tbf

Nothing annoys me more than the “thank you for your service” empty tripe

Comments

MumblesBadly: Thank you, Republican lawmakers (because they repeatedly fuck with and decrease veterans benefits to help fund their defense contractor campaign contributors).

Load Metric
    Knock knock.

Who’s there?

9-11

9-11 who?

You said you’d never forget.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

������������������������������������
    They are treated just as well as our veterans tbf

Nothing annoys me more than the “thank you for your service” empty tripe

Comments

Sanlmar: Sublime. I have a lot of Curb catching up to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    whats the difference between a cow and 9/11?

you cant milk a cow for 18 years.

Comments

Tellafriend: Right

Load Metric
    Terrible day but I have a question.

2000+ responders etc have suffered/died since the event likely related to it so I have to ask. (2900 roughly died that day)

How many people were literally saved that day from death or potentially dying vs how many have now died responding.

And shouldn't those saved also have been some what affected health wise?

Which leads me to conclude that responding was ultimately not one which made sense on a pure math approach.

You don't sacrifice XXXX's perhaps XXXXX's to save XX? maybe XXX's?

It is a very cold way to look at it but at some point you have to "do the math".

Not a popular topic to bring up but someone has to because if it happened again in the future, who's the moron running into that? It sounds brave and courages and thoughtful or heroic but odds are literally against it, sorry. XXXX people get to die to pull XX-XXX from rubble or yell "run" when that basic instinct already kicked in. In fact people.com just stated as many as 10,000 could be affected.

Fire suit on.

Don't get me wrong, I understand they were doing their job and a basic instinct to help also exists so likely would do again but if we don't think that after seeing that result of helping that the next generation of responders doesn't think twice we are kidding ourselves.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 09-11-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Terrible day but I have a question.

2000+ responders etc have suffered/died since the event likely related to it so I have to ask. (2900 roughly died that day)

How many people were literally saved that day from death or potentially dying vs how many have now died responding.

And shouldn't those saved also have been some what affected health wise?

Which leads me to conclude that responding was ultimately not one which made sense on a pure math approach.

You don't sacrifice XXXX's perhaps XXXXX's to save XX? maybe XXX's?

It is a very cold way to look at it but at some point you have to "do the math".

Not a popular topic to bring up but someone has to because if it happened again in the future, who's the moron running into that? It sounds brave and courages and thoughtful or heroic but odds are literally against it, sorry. XXXX people get to die to pull XX-XXX from rubble or yell "run" when that basic instinct already kicked in. In fact people.com just stated as many as 10,000 could be affected.

Fire suit on.

Don't get me wrong, I understand they were doing their job and a basic instinct to help also exists so likely would do again but if we don't think that after seeing that result of helping that the next generation of responders doesn't think twice we are kidding ourselves.
    It’s a very cold way to look at it but I do agree at some point you have to “do the math”.

The problem is how the fuck can any one person or group of people “do the math” on something like this? The potential for Monday morning QB is endless. What if the towers held and hundreds died because a decision was made not to send anyone in. What if just one tower never fell, or took 9 hours to fall?

I think it’s a fucked up situation and in the end a group of the bravest people on earth decided it was time to help in any way they can no matter what the cost.

Load Metric
    no one expected the towers to collapse, including bin laden.

and even if the firefighters knew it was a risk, i guarantee 100% of the FDNY would have gone rushing to their death willingly.

Load Metric
    Dick Cheney never forget

POS

Comments

big dick: fuck that worthless POS

Silver
    Load Metric
    Donated pizzas and salads to the 3 fire stations in my town today and to 5 stations and a Hot Shot crew on VAFB. I asked customers to help us out and donate baked goods. The response was overwhelming from the community. This picture is just a fraction of what was donated. Name:  11CB0318-A118-40FF-8B3F-CD93F6F47782.jpeg
Views: 398
Size:  3.07 MB

Comments

duped_samaritan: good on you

MumblesBadly: Trying to ruin firefighters’ health rep

Load Metric
    excuse me but you couldn’t pay me to eat “kirkland” confectionaries

Load Metric
    @Daly @sonatine, good points guys, it is a looking back thing, no way to immediately know real time the price that would be paid, this is true and as stated they'd all likely do it again.

I just wonder looking forward what it means, I realize many people became fire fighters, cops, EMT's etc due to 911 fully willing to risk their lives but I cannot help but think those already in it have the results of such an event in the back of their mind.

Whole thing is just terrible top to bottom a real tragedy.

Thread Information