Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: Never Forget..

  1. #41
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...7F5B&FORM=VIRE

    1:27 in that's not a missile Sah24 and I normally respect you and agree with you politically.. Very disappointed you are part of the tinfoilers on this one.

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...

  2. #42
    Silver sah_24's Avatar
    Reputation
    -79
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laclede
    Posts
    937
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    I was living in Detroit, so I just hopped across the border to Windsor, but I may be relocating to Toronto soon. As for your other question, there's a lot of theories regarding that, but I won't get into that now. Do your own research is all I can say. Don't just blindly believe everything you read on wikipedia
    I used Wikipedia because it's quick. I could and will if you like cite every major news outlet known to man.
    That does not mean Alex Jones or Brietbart.

    It's a simple question. Flight 77 was tracked doing a sky U turn and then it disappeared. Where did it go?

    What a coincidence that it just vanished on a certain day? Do you realize how many people it would take to engineer the whole 9/11 disaster and how difficult it would be to prevent anyone from ever saying anything about it?
    Plenty of people have said a lot about it, including firefighters and EMS that were there in the building that day ... you are a complete retard

     
    Comments
      
      SPIT this: exactly
      
      Ryback_feed_me_more: Did you just call FTP a retard?? Cause it sounds like you did.. Amazing how shit flips the script around here.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I used Wikipedia because it's quick. I could and will if you like cite every major news outlet known to man.
    That does not mean Alex Jones or Brietbart.
    So I can only use Jewish news outlets? Got it.

    Do you realize how many people it would take to engineer the whole 9/11 disaster and how difficult it would be to prevent anyone from ever saying anything about it?
    Do you have any idea how many people work in the Government? I never suggested it was a mom and pop operation. I like you, Les. I think you're a top 5 poster. But you really should just take the L and move on with this one.

  4. #44
    Silver sah_24's Avatar
    Reputation
    -79
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laclede
    Posts
    937
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...7F5B&FORM=VIRE

    1:27 in that's not a missile Sah24 and I normally respect you and agree with you politically.. Very disappointed you are part of the tinfoilers on this one.
    Go ahead and show me the frame that shows the plane ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  5. #45
    Now you done made me have ot pull out the big guns Sah.. Im disappointed.. But ok. Heres some stills from videos captured apparently nearby. First two were best I could grab off the video time stamp I posted.. you can see the very rear of the airplane in the video.. The Pentagons structure is solid granite etc.. It would be the same if a plane would have or has crashed into a solid mountain.. Anybody seen whats left of a plane if it hits a mountain.. The answer is jackshit..

    Name:  Screenshot (61).png
Views: 113
Size:  1.06 MB
    Name:  Screenshot (62).png
Views: 110
Size:  810.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (63).png
Views: 113
Size:  834.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (64).png
Views: 110
Size:  958.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (65).png
Views: 111
Size:  982.4 KB

  6. #46
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...A&&FORM=VDRVRV

    Watch the last few seconds slowly and you can clearly see the plane dude.. But go ahead.. Ill send you a new roll of Reynolds Wrap to ya as a consolation prize

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: wow you are actually retarded ... that must be rough IRL
      
      sonatine: fixed

  7. #47
    Silver sah_24's Avatar
    Reputation
    -79
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laclede
    Posts
    937
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Now you done made me have ot pull out the big guns Sah.. Im disappointed.. But ok. Heres some stills from videos captured apparently nearby. First two were best I could grab off the video time stamp I posted.. you can see the very rear of the airplane in the video.. The Pentagons structure is solid granite etc.. It would be the same if a plane would have or has crashed into a solid mountain.. Anybody seen whats left of a plane if it hits a mountain.. The answer is jackshit..

    Name:  Screenshot (61).png
Views: 113
Size:  1.06 MB
    Name:  Screenshot (62).png
Views: 110
Size:  810.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (63).png
Views: 113
Size:  834.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (64).png
Views: 110
Size:  958.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (65).png
Views: 111
Size:  982.4 KB
    ROFL ... ya were done here. 0 pics of the plane in the original video you linked and the 2nd shots are from a recreation ... the stupidity of boomers <3

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    The Pentagons structure is solid granite etc.. It would be the same if a plane would have or has crashed into a solid mountain.. Anybody seen whats left of a plane if it hits a mountain.. The answer is jackshit..
    https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-...ormat&fit=max&






    But you do raise an interesting point. Notice how in all these pics, the mountain is perfectly fine. It doesn't get blasted away. And yet the pentagon, which is "solid granite, same as a mountain" as you claim gets blown up? Hmm...

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: Real pics of airplane crashes have planes and engines ... who coulda thought lol

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Now you done made me have ot pull out the big guns Sah.. Im disappointed.. But ok. Heres some stills from videos captured apparently nearby. First two were best I could grab off the video time stamp I posted.. you can see the very rear of the airplane in the video.. The Pentagons structure is solid granite etc.. It would be the same if a plane would have or has crashed into a solid mountain.. Anybody seen whats left of a plane if it hits a mountain.. The answer is jackshit..

    Name:  Screenshot (61).png
Views: 113
Size:  1.06 MB
    Name:  Screenshot (62).png
Views: 110
Size:  810.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (63).png
Views: 113
Size:  834.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (64).png
Views: 110
Size:  958.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (65).png
Views: 111
Size:  982.4 KB
    ROFL ... ya were done here. 0 pics of the plane in the original video you linked and the 2nd shots are from a recreation ... the stupidity of boomers <3
    Yeah, it's from a Nat Geo special. I watched the first one a hundred times, there's no plane there. Go ahead and slow it down as much as you like. Nothing.

  10. #50
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    641
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    1,805
    You can't handle the truth.

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: get them
    Au Naturale

  11. #51
    Finally, I get to post this unironically...

    Fucking Mossad.

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: mazeltov!

  12. #52
    Silver sah_24's Avatar
    Reputation
    -79
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laclede
    Posts
    937
    Blog Entries
    5
    https://www.ae911truth.org/news/540-...-investigation

    These guys probably know more than anyone ITT and they want a new investigation too ... hmmm

  13. #53
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -110
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,980
    Calling all math geeks! Could one of you estimate the probability of this happening?

    US baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighs 9lb 11oz
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49699494

    Name:  488D54C3-754E-4AE4-88AF-46677FA7D7BD.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  29.0 KB

    Name:  9AFE1AE1-40C5-4937-8E5D-F006D23DB37D.jpeg
Views: 43
Size:  24.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  14. #54
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    722
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,071
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Please show me where the wings and other plane parts are in this photo. A plane flew into the pentagon and then just disappeared? Do you believe in magic, too?

    PLANE LITERALLY INSIDE BUILDING AND YOU'RE ASKING FOR LAWN PICS? REALLY?

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: There is no plane in that building anywhere ...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

  15. #55
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    722
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    excuse me but you couldn’t pay me to eat “kirkland” confectionaries

    YOU SHOULD. THEM ASSORTED COOKIE PACKS ON THE RIGHT ARE MONEY AND THEIR NANAIMO SQUARES ARE NO JOKE EITHER.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 911 - Never Forget
    By devidee in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-16-2018, 01:56 AM
  2. guys forget everything lol wow said
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2017, 12:39 AM
  3. The German's........never forget
    By limitles in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 10:09 PM
  4. Don't Forget. There's UFC Brisbane Tonight
    By Hockey Guy in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 10:59 PM
  5. don't forget that there's free UFC tonight
    By shortbuspoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •