Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New England Patriots -17.5 is the Lock of the Year

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    I will not be making a New England Patriots -23.5 is the Lock of the Year thread.

I agree - but I sure as hell Am not in a rush to catch a falling knife and back the Jets.

I’m sticking with the (main) girl who took me to the dance. Under 23.5 and under 44.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    lay the 23 like the fish that you are

I was asking what the board's opinion was. But keep running your dicksucker.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    what is really funny is Trump went off as an 8-1 favorite.... I gave you 2.5-1 and you think you're a genius.

You got 2.5-1 on an 8-1 bet you stupid fuck.

That $2500 that you like to boast about should have been $8000 but again you're a fish and you got 2500 and then go around posting a picture of it like a total fucking idiot.

You're embarrassing yourself
    Last edited by big dick; 09-18-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Load Metric

I was asking what the board's opinion was. But keep running your dicksucker.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    what is really funny is Trump went off as an 8-1 favorite.... I gave you 2.5-1 and you think you're a genius.

That $2500 that you like to boast about should have been $8000 but again you're a fish and you got 2500 and then go around posting a picture of it like a total fucking idiot.

This guy is now bragging about losing b/c he didn't lose more. Cool story. Keep grinding those online games, you'll get your kid's college fund back in a few more years if things run well.

Load Metric
    ok if this thread is now about bick dick being a moron, how the fuck can you find someone dumb enough to take an 8-1 bet at 2.5-1 and still end up losing 2.5k ????????

Load Metric
    just put like 500 on trump at 8-1 and take the free money no matter who wins

Load Metric

This guy is now bragging about losing b/c he didn't lose more. Cool story. Keep grinding those online games, you'll get your kid's college fund back in a few more years if things run well.
    I'm pointing out the fact that you won LESS than you should have on the bet whether you bet it vs me or with a book. Do you understand what I mean? You couldn't possibly be this dumb or maybe it's just that you're so prideful that you would rather play dumb than to admit you're wrong.

Which is it?

Comments

limitles: What a dirtbag hindsight I'm always guy fuck off

Load Metric

I'm pointing out the fact that you won LESS than you should have on the bet whether you bet it vs me or with a book. Do you understand what I mean? You couldn't possibly be this dumb or maybe it's just that you're so prideful that you would rather play dumb than to admit you're wrong.

Which is it?

you are the dumb one. lines change, do you understand that?

we made our bet fairly early in the process at going rates. Yet, it is your hubris that makes excuses for your loss by pointing to what the line was in the days immediately preceding the election in order to assuage your butt-hurt feelings of loss.

So, I will return your query: "You couldn't possibly be this dumb or maybe it's just that you're so prideful that you would rather play dumb than to admit you're wrong. Which is it?"

Load Metric

Which is it?

you are the dumb one. lines change, do you understand that?

we made our bet fairly early in the process at going rates. Yet, it is your hubris that makes excuses for your loss by pointing to what the line was in the days immediately preceding the election in order to assuage your butt-hurt feelings of loss.

So, I will return your query: "You couldn't possibly be this dumb or maybe it's just that you're so prideful that you would rather play dumb than to admit you're wrong. Which is it?"
    wow lines change huh? no fucking shit dude. I didn't just dump low/mid 5 figures down at 2.5ish-1 odds by accident. I knew the line was gonna move hence why I layed everything down early and didn't wait till 6 weeks before the election
    the key to being a good gambler is betting when the line is in your favor which I did and you did not.
    beating the line is how good gamblers make money
    I didn't just beat the line I obliterated it and you took the wrong end and strut around talking shit
    that's whats annoying me not losing the +ev bet that i made

You are wrong and could not be more wrong be a fucking man and admit it and quit arguing a point that you're clearly on the wrong end of.
    Last edited by big dick; 09-19-2019 at 05:15 AM.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    could you two please stop fagging up my lock of the year thread? This is like my shinning moment on pfa and you’re ruining it. Thanks
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    I knew the line was gonna move hence why I layed everything down early and didn't wait till 6 weeks before the election
    So you were clairvoyant and knew the line was going to move yet not omniscient enough to know you would lose the bet. Gotcha.

Load Metric
    I knew the line was gonna move hence why I layed everything down early and didn't wait till 6 weeks before the election
    So you were clairvoyant and knew the line was going to move yet not omniscient enough to know you would lose the bet. Gotcha.
    ya i thought the line was gonna move in the direction it moved in

she won the total vote count so I was correct i just got unlucky in the electoral college, Variance happens hence why it's called gambling

stop with the big words it doesn't make you look smart it makes you look like a try hard tool

my bad hooded I don't want to take away from your glory i'm done itt talking this know it all who actually knows nothing douchebag
    Last edited by big dick; 09-19-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric

stop with the big words you fucking tool

she won the total vote count so I was correct i just got unlucky in the electoral college, Variance happens hence why it's called gambling

stop with the big words it doesn't make you look smart it makes you look like a try hard tool

my bad hooded I don't want to take away from your glory i'm done itt talking this know it all who actually knows nothing douchebag

"trump is gonna lose by 5m votes and still win it" - THESIDEGOD

CLAIRVOYANCE IS KEY

Load Metric

Variance? For someone who gambles for a living you don't even seem to know what that means. Keep grinding leatherass.

But before I let you go, would you care to give it another shot on the next election; this time you can lose your retirement.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Pats just released Antonio Brown.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Really tho how could you not lay that and bank the free $$$$$$

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Pats just released Antonio Brown.
    Nobody releases ABrown except himself.

All over the back of her head.

Load Metric
    So ne -23 v jets who couldn’t score against cle. What am I missing?
    donkey

Load Metric
    What was the going rate at the time when you two made your bet? That’s really all that matters as far as who the donkey is.

You gotta be a fucking retard if your logic for fading Trump was because HRC would get more popular votes AND THEN follow it up by saying it’s a fluke or something like that.

Comments

duped_samaritan: muh her emails!

Load Metric
    And to add to that AB is likely going to break the record for most Grievances and Appeals in the NFL. He has 9 yes 9 in the works at this point. Most of it tied to money he thinks he’s owed by the Raiders and Patriots. Some I think he has a point others not so much

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-anto...153747674.html

Load Metric
    ab blowing 40 mill guaranteed and then the pats 9 mill cuz hes too dumb to settle is peak black guy cheapness

Thread Information