Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
I copy/pasted the op's dilemma and am forwarding it to a higher up employee who I am friends with.

I don't normally talk to him on a daily basis like some of my closer friends, but I'll call him and ask him to give me his thoughts and see if he is willing to share; I know he will definitely want to be anonymous- not because of the question, but because (as you can imagine) he simply doesn't want to say something that could potentially jeopardize his employment. If anyone can give an honest in-depth answer, I'm fairly confident he can. This person works for a company who franchises/manages 75+ McDonalds restaurants.
His employment is actually a nice story, because he literally started out as a standard employee (when I first met him) and has risen through the ranks and now makes in the triple digits with bonuses etc as a type of regional manager who makes sure that a group of restaurants have their shit in order.

I'll post his response when he gives me one
Ya and while you have him on the phone ask him what is the menu item least likely to cause aids