After enduring countless incidents of McDonalds franchises only partially filling the large size box by sneakily keeping the book relatively flat when filling them with the scoop, I spoke up and requested to speak to a manfer about the glaringly obvious shorting of fries in what they served me today. Here’s what the order looked like when I pulled it out the bag:

Name:  722CC5C4-F785-44A0-8C7C-524EBF44795F.jpeg
Views: 936
Size:  93.8 KB

And here is after I opened the box along the side creases as they used to routinely do back in the day:

Name:  BEC25881-B7AB-4D77-986A-F6140BA34908.jpeg
Views: 877
Size:  83.2 KB

After discussing this with the assistant manger, showing her how the box was only partially filled when the box is opened with all of the box creases articulated, she explained that the order was completed as they train them at McDonald’s University. But to get me to go away, as I countered that they were training people incorrectly, she offered to get me more fries for free, which I reluctantly accepted in lieu bringing my case higher up in this franchise’s chain of command.

Name:  73EE314E-D66F-48A7-AEF4-BB5B49205C86.jpeg
Views: 1023
Size:  92.0 KB

And since I’ve had to take time to confront the management on this matter, take these pics, and make this post as soon as possible to alert people about this scam, the fries and burgers are now cold and I probably will just throw them away. (Sad.)