Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McDonalds is systematically cheating customers on their large french fries orders

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I copy/pasted the op's dilemma and am forwarding it to a higher up employee who I am friends with.

I don't normally talk to him on a daily basis like some of my closer friends, but I'll call him and ask him to give me his thoughts and see if he is willing to share; I know he will definitely want to be anonymous- not because of the question, but because (as you can imagine) he simply doesn't want to say something that could potentially jeopardize his employment. If anyone can give an honest in-depth answer, I'm fairly confident he can. This person works for a company who franchises/manages 75+ McDonalds restaurants.
    His employment is actually a nice story, because he literally started out as a standard employee (when I first met him) and has risen through the ranks and now makes in the triple digits with bonuses etc as a type of regional manager who makes sure that a group of restaurants have their shit in order.

I'll post his response when he gives me one
    Ya and while you have him on the phone ask him what is the menu item least likely to cause aids
    #ToddsPlan

You're cheating yourself by eating at McDonald's.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not if I have a great life insurance policy!

Johnny wanted McDs after I picked him up from the ER, the fries were full but the drink was filled 2 inches from the top, they got it back to fill properly.
    Au Naturale

I copy/pasted the op's dilemma and am forwarding it to a higher up employee who I am friends with.
    And if he won't help, ask to speak to Ronald himself!
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

after visiting this thread, this was one of the suggested vids on youtube. at 26 seconds in, the same fry issue is talked about. Apparently there a quite a few vids on this subject.

Also, bring back beef tallow fries

Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    And if he won't help, ask to speak to Ronald himself!
    He has been busy the past few days but I will actually be stopping by his home most likely on Saturday sometime. He apparently tried to keep his current situation on the down-low, but I just learned this past week he and his wife adopted a newborn - I can't believe he didnt tell any of us sooner! Good for both of them for doing that; not many people out there are willing to step up to the plate and take on something like this. He texted me a pic yesterday and that kid is adorable.

Anyway, It might be a couple of days until I can post his response, but once again, I know he knows his shit and if anyone can give a good honest answer, he can.

Thread Information