Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another dude competing against the girls.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Another dude competing against the girls.

I happen to go to high school and college with June Eastwood's mom so this story interests me a bit more than most. If we continue to go down this road there won't be any woman athletes left.

John Eastwood was a great high school runner, breaking every long distance running record at his high school and being the top runner in the entire state his senior year. Earned a full ride scholarship to the University of Montana. There, John ran on the men's track and cross country teams for 3 years. Now John has transitioned into June and has been given approval by the NCAA to run on the women's team for her last year of eligibility. Her mom, who was a high school runner, supports her transition but didn't support her running against the girls as she doesn't think it's fair to the girls. Last weekend, June's first cross country race against the girls she placed 7th which is very good but it seems that the transition pills have had some effect on her performance because her times are significantly slower. Ether that or she didn't want to go out and destroy all the other girls her first race and create more headlines. I chatted with her mom on Facebook last week and she's having a hard time as there has been a lot of backlash. June has been suicidal and her mom is pretty worried.

https://www.letsrun.com/news/2019/08...race-saturday/

https://missoulian.com/sports/colleg...473b84cc8.html

Interesting side note, our very first week of college Freshman year we went to a bar that was 18 and over on Tuesdays. June's mom met a dude on the dance floor and June was conceived later that night. They ended up getting married and are still married to this day, have two other kids.

Load Metric
    Has Caitlyn Jenner weighed in on this kind of thing?
    It seems like such a stupid idea to allow this kind of thing in any sort of serious competition. Not only is it not fair to all the female born athletes, it's also a big piece of red meat for the groups that are intolerant of trans communities as a whole.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    It seems like such a stupid idea to allow this kind of thing in any sort of serious competition. Not only is it not fair to all the female born athletes, it's also a big piece of red meat for the groups that are intolerant of trans communities as a whole.
    That’s a good point, I haven’t heard Jenner say anything. The problem is that it tramples on women’s rights for trans rights. Maybe this road leads to a trans division in sports. There have recently been a bunch of women’s records broken by trans athletes which needs to stop.

Load Metric
    All you have to do to become a woman is chop off your penis and dress up like one.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    That’s a good point, I haven’t heard Jenner say anything. The problem is that it tramples on women’s rights for trans rights. Maybe this road leads to a trans division in sports. There have recently been a bunch of women’s records broken by trans athletes which needs to stop.

What a landslide of trans-gendered athletes raking in the medals so far huh?
    Certainly the TV rights to the new leagues will be hard fought over.

"Right-wing authoritarianism is a personality trait that describes the tendency to submit to political authority and be hostile towards other groups, while social dominance orientation is a measure of a person’s preference for inequality among social groups".
    Last edited by limitles; 09-08-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Libtards 2019 ... lol. Science oh wait not ...

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Ya, for some reason they think science has no place in the transgender discussions. There’s even idiots out there trying to argue that men don’t have an advantage in sports.

Load Metric
    Ya, for some reason they think science has no place in the transgender discussions. There’s even idiots out there trying to argue that men don’t have an advantage in sports.

Actually, the Libtards don't want winners' medals or trophies They want everyone to get participation medals and to not keep score or time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ok I'll play. What does that first sentence mean? I can't figure it out. And who's discussing it besides you?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Ok I'll play. What does that first sentence mean? I can't figure it out. And who's discussing it besides you?
    Who’s discussing transgenders in sports? It literally everywhere in the media. Real question, are you on the spectrum?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Who’s discussing transgenders in sports? It literally everywhere in the media. Real question, are you on the spectrum?
    No you're wrong I don't give a shit about college sports at all...Nevermind some minor faction

I don't care about state ping pong teams as well get it you stupid cunt
    It’s going all the way to the Olympics and eventually pro sports. But we get it you don’t care about it yet post in the thread and you hate this site yet can’t stay off it.

More importantly, are you on the spectrum or not? This would explain so much. The people want answers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No you're wrong I don't give a shit about college sports at all...Nevermind some minor faction

I don't care about state ping pong teams as well get it you stupid cunt
    It’s going all the way to the Olympics and eventually pro sports. But we get it you don’t care about it yet post in the thread and you hate this site yet can’t stay off it.

More importantly, are you on the spectrum or not? This would explain so much. The people want answers.
    I am a life time sports enthusiast. I have no comment with regards to trans gendered athletes.

It simply does not matter to me. The medals that may be taken away by the few in a sub pro environment mean nothing......The numbers alone would prove this to be a non issue...
    Last edited by limitles; 09-11-2019 at 06:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You forgot/neglected to address my first question. You said "they (libtards), think science has no place
    in transgender discussions". I'm still curious as to what you mean by that?

It's a radical statement and I would appreciate it if you'd address it.

Platinum
    Load Metric

You forgot/neglected to address my first question. You said "they (libtards), think science has no place

It doesn’t matter how someone “feels”, they still are xy or xx, it’s science. Maybe in the future these will be the two categories instead of men’s and women’s events. Maybe this way women’s powerlifting records won’t be broken by dudes.

Comments

sah_24: ding ding ding

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It doesn’t matter how someone “feels”, they still are xy or xx, it’s science. Maybe in the future these will be the two categories instead of men’s and women’s events. Maybe this way women’s powerlifting records won’t be broken by dudes.
    Ty. That clears up that statement. It makes perfect sense and I’m a liberal.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Bump.

Congrats to him on becoming the Big Sky Conference women’s champ in the mile. Must be so satisfying giving those ladies a beat down.

Load Metric
    Bump.

Congrats to him on becoming the Big Sky Conference women’s champ in the mile. Must be so satisfying giving those ladies a beat down.

I wonder what political party he belongs to

Comments

blake: I see what you did there

Sheesfaced: Credit where it’s due

Dan Druff: lolz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    All you have to do to become a woman is chop off your penis and dress up like one.

Hard to believe one of the greatest athletes of our time electively decided to chop off his dick. I get it if he was a prisoner in North Korea, but that was just insane to electively do that.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Bump.

I think he should try the pole vault.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bump.

Wait guys, there's scientific studies out there which prove that dudes who transition and get on hormones have no physical advantage.

It's just a sheer coincidence that most of them end up winning every competition they're in, and break longstanding records.

Comments

dwai: lol

Thread Information