Thread: Left-on-left social media violence: Transgender leftist Natalie Wynn ("Contrapoints") run off Twitter by other leftists

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Left-on-left social media violence: Transgender leftist Natalie Wynn ("Contrapoints") run off Twitter by other leftists

Natalie Wynn is a transgender leftist who is a fairly successful YouTuber. She runs a channel called "Contrapoints", which has about 726k subscribers, and typically gets a million views per video.

She also has a lot of Patreon followers, and is thought to make a lot of money from that alone.

This week, Natalie Wynn deleted her Twitter account after being attacked ruthlessly by fellow leftists. Why?

Name:  nataliewynn.png
Views: 1221
Size:  105.0 KB

Natalie has referred to herself as an "old school transsexual" -- one who isn't interested in blurring gender lines or making a political statement by their transition, but rather simply a person born male who wishes to become a female and be accepted as one.

She had already raised the ire of leftists for associating with other YouTubers who weren't on board with leftist thought, such as conservative transsexual Blaire White. But this was the final straw. Many leftists and SJWs were furious at Natalie for daring to question the "preferred pronouns" trend, and the entire nonbinary trend in general.

Natalie's point was that much of the "woke" SJW left is too over-obsessed with pronouns and always saying the exact right thing. She noted that, in normal situations (even among some right-wingers), people are typically respectul and refer to her as "she". However, in SJW-dominated spaces, everyone shares each other's preferred pronouns, and everyone is super uptight regarding how everyone else is addressed, to where even a term like "you guys" makes everyone shudder. She argued that this is all ridiculous, and is harming the original transgender movement, which had the very simple goal of being accepted as their new gender.

While I agree very little with Natalie's politics, she's 100% right here. The entire genderfluid/nonbinary movement of recent years has grown so prominent that it has actually left behind original transsexuals, the ones who made the entire movement possible in the first place. It has also largely confused the general public, who can't understand how someone can be trans but still also their original gender, or how someone can still look, dress, and act like their birth gender, yet still call themselves trans.

Anyway, this caused a huge scene among the SJW left, who chased Natalie off Twitter. Natalie also has not done any Contrapoints videos on YouTube since this occurred.

This goes along with lots of other recent SJW/extreme left themes:

- Gay males aren't an oppressed group. This is because they have male privilege and aren't trans, so they're obviously not worthy of sympathy anymore.

- Black people are still an oppressed group, but only if they hold current left-wing views. If they dare stray from that line even a little (see Dave Chapelle), they are bigoted and part of the problem.

- White women are no longer an oppressed group. That's because they have both white privilege and aren't trans, so they're actually part of the oppressor class. In order to still be in a victim class, they must either be gay or a minority (see Warren, Elizabeth).

Here's a good article written by a leftist, covering the entire matter, and criticizing modern SJWs for their general behavior: https://medium.com/arc-digital/contr...e-15ac97f330d4

The author had a good line: "Lefty subcultures, even more than other human groups, seem particularly susceptible to the narcissism of small differences."

100% true. I have a friend who is a leftist vegan, who was largely pushed out of leftist vegan circles because she didn't agree 100% with their SJW extremism. The result? She's been pushed more to the center than ever before.

I think this is all hilarious. I enjoy watching the most ridiculous factions of the left eating each other. It was bound to happen, and you're going to see more and more of this. As the left continues to engage in the "woke olympics", all they're going to do is push out a lot of their formerly staunch supporters, and make themselves look that much more crazy to middle-of-the-roaders who don't know which side to support. That's how Trump won in 2016, and I see they still haven't learned a thing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I also enjoyed this (mostly true) cartoon comparing a woke leftist to an alt-right fanatic, demonstrating how the alt-right can be more appealing to outsiders looking for answers, given the woke left's condescension:

Name:  wokeleft.png
Views: 561
Size:  349.6 KB

Again, this came from a left wing article, and the cartoon was done by a leftist.

Load Metric
    Is it possible Druff is actually Lesbian Trans Woman at heart? It would explain all these threads.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Butch lesbian

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This thread is about left-on-left cannibalism, not trans women.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm a tolerant lefty. I think enabling these folks with hormones and surgery should be reconsidered... proven fact these folks often have a host of underlying mental conditions.

Far left panders to these people too much. IMLO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    I'm a tolerant lefty. I think enabling these folks with hormones and surgery should be reconsidered... proven fact these folks often have a host of underlying mental conditions.

Far left panders to these people too much. IMLO

the lefts outright rejection of basic biological science is another rung on that ladder to hell. it seems like there was this period in the mid-late 80s where normal, well adjusted transexual men/women were actually kind of a mainstream thing that no one cared about and suddenly the flood gates opened and the whole transgender movement became a petting zoo for mental illness and toxic exploitation.

also its a total boys club and its eroding essential safe spaces for (actual) women which is stomach turning.

Comments

Dan Druff: all correct
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think this is all hilarious. I enjoy watching the most ridiculous factions of the left eating each other. It was bound to happen, and you're going to see more and more of this. As the left continues to engage in the "woke olympics", all they're going to do is push out a lot of their formerly staunch supporters, and make themselves look that much more crazy to middle-of-the-roaders who don't know which side to support. That's how Trump won in 2016, and I see they still haven't learned a thing.
    That's how Trump won in 2016? Maybe you want to re-think that statement.
    This is a non issue compared to the serious problems faced by a divided nation.
    Stop with these red herring threads. In order of importance this "issue" comes in last.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Everything Druff hates about the cultural left is “why Trump won”.

Load Metric
    its always great when tine reminisces on the 80s when he was 27

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    That's how Trump won in 2016? Maybe you want to re-think that statement.
    This is a non issue compared to the serious problems faced by a divided nation.
    Stop with these red herring threads. In order of importance this "issue" comes in last.
    Les, it just had to be this fringe issue. That Trump ran against one of the most arrogant, morally corrupt, and disliked Democratic presidential nominees in generations couldn’t have had anything to do with Trump winning the election. No sir. It was the Great Leftist Pronoun War of 2016.

Comments

limitles: lol
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    that is wild sass from mumbles

Load Metric
    Marx and Engels were originally hated by other leftists because they were constantly doing this. It's in our blood. Read any article in Rheinische Zeitung from March 1843.

Load Metric
    This is a shame, because the couple of vids of hers I watched were very entertaining, and because those who drove her away are fucking mentalists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Thread Information