Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Drew Brees

Platinum
    Load Metric

Fuck Drew Brees

I used to think Drew Brees was one of the good guys. Then he pulls this shit.

So after this horrible ad the left demanded an apology. Who the hell does this guy think he is?

Apparently focus on the family is anti LGBTQ which Brees had no idea about (nor did 99% of the rest of the world) but that's no excuse, fuck him.

I hope rotten tomatoes gives this ad a 0% and Brees is banned from the NFL.

This is the best thing to happen since Kevin Hart had to bow out of hosting the Oscars because he made a gay joke on his twitter 10 years ago.

That fucker Chappelle's days are numbered as well.

After we get rid of all these pieces of shit the world will be a better place for you and me you just wait and see.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Apparently focus on the family is anti LGBTQ which Brees had no idea about (nor did 99% of the rest of the world) but that's no excuse, fuck him.
    It's virtually impossible to have heard about Focus on the Family and NOT know they hate the gays. It's almost their entire reason for being at this point.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: it's virtually impossible to have heard about Focus on the Family

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Alright pack your bags and get out. Worst thread I've seen, well bottom five anyway

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    It's virtually impossible to have heard about Focus on the Family and NOT know they hate the gays. It's almost their entire reason for being at this point.
    I'd never heard of it had you? And Brees didn't give them a plug or anything, he talked about bringing a bible to school.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Alright pack your bags and get out. Worst thread I've seen, well bottom five anyway
    LMFAO, this is hilarious coming from you with the stupid shit you post.

Comments

Tellafriend: He doesn’t get it Lullz

Load Metric

I'd never heard of it had you? And Brees didn't give them a plug or anything, he talked about bringing a bible to school.
    Yes. For decades.

Load Metric
    He's a good guy because of his beliefs.

Load Metric

So after this horrible ad the left demanded an apology. Who the hell does this guy think he is?

This is the best thing to happen since Kevin Hart had to bow out of hosting the Oscars because he made a gay joke on his twitter 10 years ago.

After we get rid of all these pieces of shit the world will be a better place for you and me you just wait and see.

Nowhere was there any commentary about hating gays in that commercial. And FOF doesn't hate gays at least nowhere near what those assholes at Westboro Baptist do.. While I fundamentally disagree with FOFs stance with regard to same sex marriage which is I guess where you come up with they hate gays comment at least they stand by their own biblical principals of love the sinner hate the sin. But I digress heres where I want to go with this...

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR DISGUST AND ANTI RELIGIOUS FERVOR FOR THOSE CAMELFUCKERS??? Unlike FOF a majority of Muslims support capital punishment for LGBTQ but I guess you missed that memo.. The Extremists just happen to be the ones doing it which amounts to a nice pile of 150Million minimum assuming 1B Islamic followers and 15% is the rough guess of Shariah law activists (while again a majority of Islamic followers do in fact support Shariah law which not only advocates openly for the murder of LGBTQ and that women are second class citizens such that in the case of a rape if they cant prove the rapists guilty they to have been murdered as being unkempt or for honor if they get blamed for what happened and bringing disgrace on the family for DARING to be brutally attacked by some fucking closeted goat and child molester.. And before you say anything why is it the large majority of rapes are now being committed in Europe by Muslim men?? The hypocrisy of the leftists never cease to amaze me.. Again I disagree and believe same sex marriage should be legal hell it shouldn't have taken anywhere near as long as it did and inspite of the claims Trump was going to upend it Ive reminded people once SCOTUS tags something like Gay marriage with the Equal Protection Clause its basically set in stone for all of history same as when the Loving Case from VA destroyed the last vestiges of the miscenigation laws that stopped people from being punished for racially intermarrying.. I just don't get why its open season on Christianity for supposed closed mindedness by some but Islamists get a fucking free pass for doing the same things or worse!

Load Metric

Uhh ok.. youll fit in real well if the movie Apocoplypse eye of the storm ever comes to pass in reality.. Youll be in lock step with that dude who magically saves the world from nuclear destruction and then claims to be the Messiah and demands blind allegiance to him or death to all.. Guess you also have a problem with the 1st Amendment as well.. I know plenty of people who have the following opinion of the first "While I may thoroughly detest your statements and thoughts I will however defend your right to be a fucking moron and say them because you have that right to be a stupid idiot" this of course doesn't remove potential consequences of actions however it seems more and more the left has a problem with people who dare to exercise their 1st Amendment rights and don't agree with their political stance on things.. Honestly the shit going on reminds me of McCarthyism of the 1950s except in reverse.. It wasn't ok then and its not ok 60+ yrs later.. As the saying goes.. Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it..

Load Metric
    ya know Les oddly your starting to grow on me and Im not even sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.. Again I know we don't agree on much of anything generally but yep your exactly correct on this.. This thread is just asinine bullshit being posted by somebody who thinks all Christians should either shut up or die or whatever it seems.. Kinda scary because it would appear OP is another of the infamous I believe in free speech etc as long as you agree 100% with me otherwise your just a bigot a racist a lemming for Trump etc.. (Off the record I really do wish somebody would get him the fuck off Twitter he just makes things worse for himself and gives the media on the left more fucking ammo to deride him)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Libtard gonna libtard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Nowhere was there any commentary about hating gays in that commercial. And FOF doesn't hate gays at least nowhere near what those assholes at Westboro Baptist do..
    I dare say they are a lot worse than the Westboro folks, who merely tell people they are going to hell. Focus on the Family was perhaps the largest public and monetary supporter of Gay Conversion Therapy in the US, which has ruined (and sometimes ended, via suicide) the lives of pretty much everyone who comes in contact with such programs.

If you feel frisky, look up FOF and their recent tax status changes.

Load Metric

Nowhere was there any commentary about hating gays in that commercial. And FOF doesn't hate gays at least nowhere near what those assholes at Westboro Baptist do..
    I dare say they are a lot worse than the Westboro folks, who merely tell people they are going to hell. Focus on the Family was perhaps the largest public and monetary supporter of Gay Conversion Therapy in the US, which has ruined (and sometimes ended, via suicide) the lives of pretty much everyone who comes in contact with such programs.
    the key there though is WAS they aren't anymore and this video from Brees was much more recent.. although yes the whole gay conversion thing kinda became nuclear meltdown material and led to a lot of court decisions against it and rightfully so.. Hell if anything FOF has major egg on their face as their is now some solid medical proof that there are apparently legitimate brain wiring differences in gay men at least which they think may come from the fact of certain changes that normally would take place in utero that don't.. I don't know how many are aware or not but at the actual moment of conception and for a short while after, all zygots (cell babies) are in fact biologically female despite the whole XX vs XY thing.. Its takes the Y chromosomes to kick in and play their part to start developing into males. Most of the effects are actually on the brain initially before getting around to creating the key gender items in the pelvic region and what not.. Like anythingelse transcription can fail sometimes and its believed the brains of some get wired different then most in the same gender identity would be.. Womens thought process and even mental processes work different then men.. They can actually truly use both sides of the brain and multitask better compared to most men they also tend to develop more traits that are attributable to more esoteric subjects vs hard sciences like engineering.. Also if you notice most homosexual men have a much thinner bone structure akin to women's general forms (I said most there are obviously some big larger dudes who are gay also). So I believe there is indeed a biological component to it which will eventually be proven as fact (given the DNA sequencing project its likely to be within the next 5-10 yrs Im guessing).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Disagree. People who don't follow politics closely don't know Focus on the Family has anti-gay views. Nor does the name give that away. It's not like the group is called "Preserve Traditional Marriage" or something like that.

Regardless of who was behind that ad, there's nothing wrong with it. It's not like he inadvertently put out some kind of anti-gay message. He simply was promoting a "bring the bible to school" effort, which even if you don't agree with it, isn't worthy of a boycott or anger.

Also, there's an unfair standard being applied to Christians. Basically, they're being told to change their views about homosexuality or else. While I don't share their views about homosexuality being a sin, I also feel that it's not your place to become the thought police and change an entire religion's views on a subject. As long as there isn't violence or discrimination against gays, if people want to hold a personal or religious view not approving of them, that's their choice.

Way too much virtue signaling going on these days.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Focus on the Family was perhaps the largest public and monetary supporter of Gay Conversion Therapy in the US, which has ruined (and sometimes ended, via suicide) the lives of pretty much everyone who comes in contact with such programs.

Name:  battery.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  41.8 KB

Load Metric
    nightmarefish has got to be trolling or limitless level drunk.

How do you go from 'fucking liberals always trying to make it look like America has a problem with racism when they obviously do not' to 'Fuck Drew Brees for this commercial attacking the gays, I hope his entire life is ruined' in a matter of a couple days.

Comments

nightmarefish: Can’t Dupe this Samaritan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Disagree. People who don't follow politics closely don't know Focus on the Family has anti-gay views. Nor does the name give that away. It's not like the group is called "Preserve Traditional Marriage" or something like that.
    Only dumb people would believe such a thing. For anyone paying a modicum of attention, the name says everything. Christian groups with the name "Focus on the Family" do not have any diversity of beliefs. They all are explicitly against all LGBTQ everything.

I mean, ask them. They'll tell you the same.

Or just google them.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    ya know Les oddly your starting to grow on me and Im not even sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.. Again I know we don't agree on much of anything generally but yep your exactly correct on this.. This thread is just asinine bullshit being posted by somebody who thinks all Christians should either shut up or die or whatever it seems.. Kinda scary because it would appear OP is another of the infamous I believe in free speech etc as long as you agree 100% with me otherwise your just a bigot a racist a lemming for Trump etc.. (Off the record I really do wish somebody would get him the fuck off Twitter he just makes things worse for himself and gives the media on the left more fucking ammo to deride him)
    My sarcasm must have been lost on you.

Load Metric

The name ABSOLUTELY gives it away to anyone who is even remotely familiar with Christian language. They've already made it explicitly clear that the family cannot include gays since the Reagan years, so to say Focus on the Family isn't known primarily for have anti-gay views is deliberately obtuse. Even they would tell you so, so as not to be wishy-washy about it. In the Northeast, both side know exactly what FotF are for. They've spent hundreds of millions of dollars on advertising to make goddamn sure we know exactly what the are for and against.

Platinum
    Load Metric

The name ABSOLUTELY gives it away to anyone who is even remotely familiar with Christian language. They've already made it explicitly clear that the family cannot include gays since the Reagan years, so to say Focus on the Family isn't known primarily for have anti-gay views is deliberately obtuse. Even they would tell you so, so as not to be wishy-washy about it. In the Northeast, both side know exactly what FotF are for. They've spent hundreds of millions of dollars on advertising to make goddamn sure we know exactly what the are for and against.
    So watch the second video I posted of Drew Brees saying he didn’t know. You’re read is that he’s lying? And I can tell you that before this I never heard on FOF.

Personally, I don’t think any of that shit matters. Dude talks about a bible day for kids and the gay community goes out of their way to be offended? Why? Why do people have to find things to be offended about? Does intent not matter at all? We’re talking about Drew Brees who has a spotless record of never doing anything offensive or controversial. That’s the guy that offends you?

Not one of you liberals will step up and say this is ridiculous?

Thread Information