Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown loses his mind, makes bizarre video, and lands on the Pats

Load Metric

Antonio Brown loses his mind, makes bizarre video, and lands on the Pats

Cool video I guess? Pretty crazy to record phone calls with the boss like that. Even crazier to go public with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Someone (I think maybe Bill Simmons?) hypothesized that Brown actually may have started acting crazy after Burfict laid him out a few years ago and gave him some brain damage. Might be something there.

Load Metric
    shouts to vontaze

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Someone (I think maybe Bill Simmons?) hypothesized that Brown actually may have started acting crazy after Burfict laid him out a few years ago and gave him some brain damage. Might be something there.
    It gets brought up by many others.

Josh Gordon AND A Brown ... in the same locker room. Not since Hernandez

Comments

varys: Imagine if somehow Patrick “cocaine dealer” Chung finds his way back to this team.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  ED4lyaFU4AAaN_0.jpg
Views: 1987
Size:  42.0 KB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    It gets brought up by many others.

Josh Gordon AND A Brown ... in the same locker room. Not since Hernandez
    Just to be clear, I think each one of these guys have their squash scrambled.

Aaron Hernandez suffered from most severe CTE ever found in a person his age
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...?noredirect=on

The drugs just offer some quiet.

I’m not predicting a workplace shooting but it’s sure gonna be fun Boston sports talk.

Load Metric
    Hope he finds a wearable helmet, hell be aight. 10 mill guaranteed and 20 mill possible with incentives .
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 09-07-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Load Metric
    recorded the NFL Network's Do Your Job 3 about the Pats last superbowl run last night at midnight. watching now, and every 20 minutes or so the scroll across the bottom of the screen is AB's quotes about being happy to be a Raider and get to work and whatnot. Crazy how fast this shit happened.

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Hope he finds a wearable helmet, hell be aight.

Load Metric
    Pretty sick next-level move by Brown to piss off the Raiders so he can end up on a contender.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Please move to the official n-words doing dumb things thread.

Load Metric
    Why I do not believe he has brain damage and rather is just an asshat.

He seemed to only lose his mind again and ask for release once he learned he lost his $30M up front, before that he apologized and was starting Monday Night.

This decision was based on money and childish behavior, not brain damage.

Personally I would have paid him, sat him and made him suffer, would have been worth every dime to tie him up, I bet Gruden would have rather done that since trying to win isn't a priority any ways.

Comments

SetofKs: Every NFL player has brain damage. Brown will likely be dead before the end of the season. I hope I'm wrong

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post

Cool video I guess? Pretty crazy to record phone calls with the boss like that. Even crazier to go public with them.
    This just proves my theory to a T.. This last move by Mayock was behind Grudens back and forced AB to do what he did demanding to be cut.. Gruden had this shit all ironed out.. Got AB to actually apologize and then Mayock fucking throws ABs contract in some ginzo fucking knife device and literally wipes out every single dime of guarantee which he DIDNT have to do after the additional $200k+ in fines AB got slapped with.. I maintain this is a Mayock Gruden dick waving contest now.. Mayock didn't like being told by Gruden what was going to happen so he fucked Gruden as well.. No player like AB or any starter for tha tmatter would accept having been put into a contract situation like some undrafted rookie on a Practice Squad.. AB was correct Mayock could've fucked him at a moments notice this season for any reason including AB just missing a game with the flu or whatever.. It was bullshit and we all know it.. AB may have created the shit storm to begin with but this was all about Mayock waving his cracker jack around like some bad ass long tenured GM.. Mayock was a shit failure as a player and don't understand how the hell he got hired directly as a GM being unqualified other then being a talking head on TV for years.. He hadn't worked for a team as a scout or any other front office gig till this season when Mark Davis hires him to be GM likely as a cover for Gruden to keep doing the job and provide a little buffer for the 100M coach.. Apparently Mayock missed the memo he couldn't shit without Grudens permission and decided to do the job he really wasn't supposed to be doing in the end.. Mayock made a bad choice Saturday I think that will eventually be the beginning of the end of his tenure with the Raiders simply because you don't come up behind Chuckie and fuck him up the ass with no lube when Chuckie is clearly the pitcher not the catcher..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

He seemed to only lose his mind again and ask for release once he learned he lost his $30M up front, before that he apologized and was starting Monday Night.

Personally I would have paid him, sat him and made him suffer, would have been worth every dime to tie him up, I bet Gruden would have rather done that since trying to win isn't a priority any ways.
    No Veteran player is going to stay with a team that turns his contract into that of a fringe player on a practice squad ever.. Mayock knew by doing what he did (and did not have to do at all) what the end result was going to be for all of this.. This was all ironed out Friday the fine was even accepted but when Mayock then wiped out every damn dime of guarantee thereby as AB rightful put it making him literally on a game check per week situation it wasn't gonna work period.. Again I fully think Mayock did this without Grudens knowledge and its gonna cost him big time.. considering his salary is well below average for the league (I think Mayocks might actually be the lowest at 500k) its just apparent whos gonna win this power struggle if that's whats happening as I suspect it is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

No Veteran player is going to stay with a team that turns his contract into that of a fringe player on a practice squad ever.. Mayock knew by doing what he did (and did not have to do at all) what the end result was going to be for all of this.. This was all ironed out Friday the fine was even accepted but when Mayock then wiped out every damn dime of guarantee thereby as AB rightful put it making him literally on a game check per week situation it wasn't gonna work period.. Again I fully think Mayock did this without Grudens knowledge and its gonna cost him big time.. considering his salary is well below average for the league (I think Mayocks might actually be the lowest at 500k) its just apparent whos gonna win this power struggle if that's whats happening as I suspect it is.
    I agree with your theory completely and why Brown would have been pissed about it ultimately asking for a cut. The reason I called him an asshat was because the whole situation still starts with him. It was AB who put himself in that situation so while playing with no for sure money sucked and was heavy handed, it was his own making. The GM could have not done so, sure but he gave him a reason non the less and for that the whole situation is still on AB.

Load Metric
    Oh and he apparently raped his trainer. GG AB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    copy of the complaint against brown here

https://haaslawpllc.com/wp-content/u..._Complaint.pdf

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Can't get her pregnant if you bust on her back. Maybe this guy is smarter than he is given credit for.
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Name:  foreal.JPG
Views: 333
Size:  17.4 KB

nigga you are a real rapist! Holy fuck!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Name:  foreal.JPG
Views: 333
Size:  17.4 KB

nigga you are a real rapist! Holy fuck!

Later that month, Brown, while positioned behind Ms. Taylor, began masturbating near her
    without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back. Ms. Taylor realized what occurred when she
    felt a wet spot soak through her clothing. Later, in astonishingly profane and angry text messages,
    Brown bragged about the incident to her.
    Name:  7b1c14ba39d7dafddbed99d9966b6271.png
Views: 403
Size:  256.8 KB

Load Metric
    Antonio Brown acting out while on the Steelers—> Mike Tomlin & co. are losers

Antonio Brown goes to Oakland —> snap bet under 6 wins. Gruden & co. are losers

Antonio Brown to the Patriots —> 19-0 Belichick is a genius

Thread Information