Thread: Has There Ever Been a Bigger Sports Broadcaster Failure Than Michelle Beadle?

Silver
    Load Metric

Has There Ever Been a Bigger Sports Broadcaster Failure Than Michelle Beadle?

I've always found Michelle Beadle to be annoying. She is blond and I suppose reasonably hot (sort of like poker hot, with a few points added on just because she talks sports with the guys).

She's apparently currently negotiating her exit from ESPN for at least the second time in the last 10 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/michell...020049078.html

These are her biggest failures over the past 10 years

1. Joined ESPN in June 2009 to co-host SportsNation with Colin Cowherd - failed after Cowherd left
    2. Co-hosted Winners Bracket with Marcelllus Wiley in April 2010 - failed - I don't even remember this show
    3. Left ESPN in May 2012 for the NBC Sports Network to start a morning show for "sports and entertainment" called The Crossover with Beadle and Briggs in January 2013 - I remember the grand premiere, but it likewise failed
    4. By May 2013, the show was "rebranded" on the NBC Sports Network as The Crossover with Beadle, which likewise failed and was cancelled for good in September 2013
    5. Returned to ESPN in March 2014 to rejoin SportsNation before that show was moved and then eventually cancelled
    6. Original co-host with Mike Greenberg of Get Up in the mornings on ESPN starting in April 2018 before she failed and was replaced
    7. Hosted ESPN's NBA Countdown since 2016 until she was removed after last season

She's also had various podcast and radio failures as well over the same time period with ESPN and Grantland.

So I ask, has there been a bigger failure in Sports Broadcasting over the past 30 years?

I don't get her appeal and find her annoying. I say she's number one on the list of failures. By far.

Comments

splitthis: Are u a Druff dupe?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    I've always found Michelle Beadle to be annoying. She is blond and I suppose reasonably hot (sort of like poker hot, with a few points added on just because she talks sports with the guys).

She's apparently currently negotiating her exit from ESPN for at least the second time in the last 10 years.

1. Joined ESPN in June 2009 to co-host SportsNation with Colin Cowherd - failed after Cowherd left
    2. Co-hosted Winners Bracket with Marcelllus Wiley in April 2010 - failed - I don't even remember this show
    3. Left ESPN in May 2012 for the NBC Sports Network to start a morning show for "sports and entertainment" called The Crossover with Beadle and Briggs in January 2013 - I remember the grand premiere, but it likewise failed
    4. By May 2013, the show was "rebranded" on the NBC Sports Network as The Crossover with Beadle, which likewise failed and was cancelled for good in September 2013
    5. Returned to ESPN in March 2014 to rejoin SportsNation before that show was moved and then eventually cancelled
    6. Original co-host with Mike Greenberg of Get Up in the mornings on ESPN starting in April 2018 before she failed and was replaced
    7. Hosted ESPN's NBA Countdown since 2016 until she was removed after last season

She's also had various podcast and radio failures as well over the same time period with ESPN and Grantland.

So I ask, has there been a bigger failure in Sports Broadcasting over the past 30 years?

I don't get her appeal and find her annoying. I say she's number one on the list of failures. By far.

Name:  michelle-beadle-leaked-72748.jpeg
Views: 3769
Size:  120.0 KB

How many times you think Cowherd stuck his pecker in this nasty skank?

Comments

DirtyErnie: I would take a dip inside

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Depends on how you judge success.

"Beadle reportedly still has multiple years left on her contract with a $5 million annual salary,"

Monetarily she's in the "top" percentile

Comments

JoeD: You make a very good point

DirtyErnie:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    100% she would have gotten the job if she were a 40-year-old dude with the same skill set

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    100% she would have gotten the job if she were a 40-year-old dude with the same skill set
    And Cowherd still would have fucked him.

Comments

Hockey Guy: lol

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Name:  michelle-beadle-leaked-72748.jpeg
Views: 3769
Size:  120.0 KB

How many times you think Cowherd stuck his pecker in this nasty skank?
    Answer unlikely never.. Consider this.. Beadle is now Early 40s (will be 44 in about 6 weeks) so shes on the decline.. Shes never been married nor seriously linked to guys.. Im gonna take a guess either Beadle is some asexual type or shes a closeted lipstick lesbian afraid if she was outted or to come out would destroy her career (dunno why this would matter shed less likely have any guys caring if she saw them naked being a carpet muncher). Just read on top to make it even better she and ESPN are negotiating to terminate her contract after they basically told her to GTFO with no real work gigs in awhile since the Wake Up fiasco (Ya know honestly I don't even think it was her fault on that one.. Mike Greenberg is an insufferable douchebag.. Rumors are that Golic more then once wanted to facepunch Greenberg during their tenure as Mike and Mike....) Back to the issue of Wake up and hosts.. The show has been a Clusterfuck from the times Ive watched it. Its like either ESPN cant decide what they want Wake up to be or Greenberg is being a primadona[wouldn't surprise me] and trying to drive the ship himself and to hell with any cohosts. The first sign of trouble with WU was very simple.. Golic was back on air after the last show of M&M fairly quickly .. They couldn't get their shit together for months on end for what Greenberg Im guessing thought was gonna turn him into some Olberman or other historic ESPN big name.. He got his time to shine and well its as shiny as a pile of cow shit in a Nassau County dairy farm and Greenberg has now learned the hard way its likely without Golic saving his ass for years he would've been sent to purgatory on SportsCenter Overnights probably.. So while Beadle has been a mess no doubt I think blaming her for Wake Up not working with her on it is kinda unfair..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I don't know whats a worse visualization that or knowing full well that idiot Skip Bayless wanting to yank Tebows jockstrap and pull a OSA on him it seemed..

Thread Information