Thread: Attn OSA I have figured out a way for you to fund your same sex dilliances and trips

Load Metric

Attn OSA I have figured out a way for you to fund your same sex dilliances and trips

Dunno why I didn't think of this sooner and this isn't me trolling ya.. Have you thought about being a streamer or performer on Chaturbate?? Since the platform caters to all types from Straights to Hetro couples to multipartner parties and even Gay dudes solo and gay couples I believe it might be something to think about.. Find ya a guy your partial to and make him a business offer he cant resist.. Seeing how they get a world wide audience you might be able to cash in hard (no pun intended).. Just a thought since I know Ive been beating ya up over your begging on here to get PFAers to fund your fuck fun.. I figured to be fair I would see if I could find ya a way to cash in on the shit (no pun either) you love to do anyway and fund your trips and maybe hey you can broadcast on the roadtrips as well to pay for whatever the fuck you or who you want to do..

Comments

splitthis: Dalliances

Load Metric
    Are you sure this is a product anybody wants?

Comments

splitthis: You would be amazed

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Dunno why I didn't think of this sooner and this isn't me trolling ya.. Have you thought about being a streamer or performer on Chaturbate?? Since the platform caters to all types from Straights to Hetro couples to multipartner parties and even Gay dudes solo and gay couples I believe it might be something to think about.. Find ya a guy your partial to and make him a business offer he cant resist.. Seeing how they get a world wide audience you might be able to cash in hard (no pun intended).. Just a thought since I know Ive been beating ya up over your begging on here to get PFAers to fund your fuck fun.. I figured to be fair I would see if I could find ya a way to cash in on the shit (no pun either) you love to do anyway and fund your trips and maybe hey you can broadcast on the roadtrips as well to pay for whatever the fuck you or who you want to do..

Even better than Chaturbate, there's Onlyfans. There are some people that pay a monthly fee to see nudes and videos of guys.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Even better than Chaturbate, there's Onlyfans. There are some people that pay a monthly fee to see nudes and videos of guys.
    Just make sure to withdraw your money ASAP a la Druff's better recommendations for playing online poker: don't keep money online that you REALLY need offline, and cash out your scores on a regular basis

All told, Rolling Stone spoke with half a dozen sex workers who said their accounts had been deactivated or deleted for violating OnlyFans user guidelines. One of them, Railey Boo, says she noticed something was wrong when she discovered that money had disappeared from her account. After being unable to log in, she received a message saying her account had been deleted for suspected fraudulent activity. “I never did anything wrong … never talked about my Snapchat, doing meetups, or other restricted stuff,” she tells Rolling Stone. When she pressed OnlyFans for the reason why her account had been deleted, she says the platform did not respond. All told, she says, she lost $1,200 in the balance on her account, which she’s been unable to recover.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...&utm_id=999881
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Thread Information