Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tropical storm Dorian coming

Load Metric

Tropical storm Dorian coming

Drop a nuclear bomb in the eye of it

Load Metric
    Seems like now would be the optimal time to act. Why is our president just sitting on our nuclear arsenal at a time like this???

Load Metric
    While you guys type punchlines, we’re staring in eye of a probably Cat 4 storm coming right at us. Living in South Florida is never boring. Maybe I should move to Vegas. I don’t think a Hurricane has ever hit Vegas.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In 1997 they claimed a hurricane was coming to Los Angeles.

Everyone was panicking. I said it's not going to happen. No fucking way a hurricane can make it that far north up the cold Pacific.

Sure enough, it died, and we ended up with a little bit of rain.

I don't believe I will see a Los Angeles hurricane in my lifetime.

South Florida, though... yeah, you gotta bear down every few years. No thanks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    While you guys type punchlines, we’re staring in eye of a probably Cat 4 storm coming right at us. Living in South Florida is never boring. Maybe I should move to Vegas. I don’t think a Hurricane has ever hit Vegas.
    Looking forward to all of those “small government” Republicans there to turn down accepting any kind of assistance from the government to recover from the damage it causes.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Looking forward to all of those “small government” Republicans there to turn down accepting any kind of assistance from the government to recover from the damage it causes.

Love how Liberals have to make everything political. They just can’t help themselves. Saw someone else on another thread blame Trump for this. SMH.

Load Metric
    We're supposed to feel sorry for people living in Florida? Wasn't it your choice to live there?

Load Metric

Love how Liberals have to make everything political. They just can’t help themselves. Saw someone else on another thread blame Trump for this. SMH.
    Could say the same thing about Conservatives.

Do you love that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    We're supposed to feel sorry for people living in Florida? Wasn't it your choice to live there?

Nope. Don’t. And please don’t come here. It’s terrible here. Nothing but alligators and hurricanes.

Load Metric
    A "tremendously wet" hurricane is approaching the United States.

Let's nuke 'em.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Nope. Don’t. And please don’t come here. It’s terrible here. Nothing but alligators and hurricanes.
    I visited once, and it was indeed "terrible". A poor man's California for people who can't afford the taxes

Load Metric

shut up new garrett.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I visited once, and it was indeed "terrible". A poor man's California for people who can't afford the taxes
    To be fair, I'm jealous of the Florida weather in the winter, which many out-of-state rubes believe California to be like in the winter, and then are surprised when they come to LA in December and the high is 54 degrees.

But we don't have the awful summers or the gators or the hurricanes or the "Florida Man" type crimes. However, they don't have Gavin Newsom, so maybe it's about even.

Load Metric
    My go to karaoke tune

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    To be fair, I'm jealous of the Florida weather in the winter, which many out-of-state rubes believe California to be like in the winter, and then are surprised when they come to LA in December and the high is 54 degrees.

But we don't have the awful summers or the gators or the hurricanes or the "Florida Man" type crimes. However, they don't have Gavin Newsom, so maybe it's about even.
    California almost certainly has a proportionate number of “Florida man” type crimes, but Florida’s “sunshine law” makes it far easier for reporters there to research stories of bizarre crimes committed in Florida. Skip to about 5:50 in the following vid if you want to cut to the chase.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    The trucking gods have decided to punish me for my glib remark above about “small government” Republicans by assigning me a load that is scheduled to make several deliveries in South Florida on Tuesday morning/early afternoon.

Name:  039F10E6-D5FF-4D20-A6A2-9493DCE86D62.png
Views: 349
Size:  668.8 KB

Load Metric
    The trucking gods have decided to punish me for my glib remark above about “small government” Republicans by assigning me a load that is scheduled to make several deliveries in South Florida on Tuesday morning/early afternoon.

Roads will be closed Monday.

Load Metric

Roads will be closed Monday.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll be discussing the matter with my company before then to figure out when it will be safe to deliver.

Load Metric
    Taking a turn. Updated computer models:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Taking a turn. Updated computer models:

It now looks like we're in the clear in SoFLa. Got my shutters up yesterday. Saw the Rolling Stones last night at Joe Robbie Stadium. That could have been their last performance. Woke up this morning to the good news or a more northerly track. Big exhale!

Thread Information