Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lesbian Identity Thieves From Outer Space -- not a campy B-movie, but an actual situation going on right now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Lesbian Identity Thieves From Outer Space -- not a campy B-movie, but an actual situation going on right now

This is such an odd story.

Given the very low number of people who have traveled to space -- along with the incredible amount of time and effort required to become one of the lucky few to go -- crime has never been an issue. In the 50 or so years of the US space program, there has never been any accusation of astronauts committing crimes.

Until now.

Meet Anne McClain:

Anne is a butch lesbian and a NASA astronaut, on a 6-month mission aboard the International Space Station.

In 2014, she married the more feminine Summer Worden, a former Air Force intelligence officer. Worden had a child already, and the two women raised the child together.

In late 2018, Worden and McClain's marriage came to an end, and they separated, touching off an incredibly bitter financial and child custody dispute -- one which still hasn't been settled.

The child custody dispute was a bit odd, given that Worden never officially gave any kind of custody to McClain during the marriage, and the child's birth pre-dated their relationship.

Sometime fairly recently, Worden noticed that McClain suddenly knew too much about her and her spending. She eventually theorized that McClain was somehow accessing her bank accounts. Indeed, it turned out that one of the IP addresses logging into her bank account resolved back to NASA.

McClain was logging into Worden's account from space.

When confronted, McClain admitted that she did it. However, she claimed she was simply checking on Worden's finances, out of concern that she might not have enough money to take care of the child. McClain had previously accused Worden of being "terrible with money".

McClain also insisted that the login credentials hadn't been changed since they were married, and that she was never specifically told they were off-limits.

While I can't say for sure, I believe McClain is full of shit. It is likely she was spying on Worden's finances, given the current financial and custody dispute that's going on. It's unlikely that she did this out of concern for the child, but rather used this as an excuse to give her plausible deniability of criminal intent.

NASA has not disciplined McClain thus far, nor have criminal charges been filed.

Worden filed complaints to both the FTC for "identity theft" as well as NASA.

The legal jurisdiction here isn't 100% clear, but I imagine that the US government would be the ones handling this.

Load Metric
    This story pales in comparison to 2 queens when they break up.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In the 50 or so years of the US space program, there has never been any accusation of astronauts committing crimes.

Lisa Nowak, 2007 was charged with attempted kidnapping, eventually pleaded out to felony burglary and misdemeanor battery

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak

what made the Nowak story so memorable was her driving from Houston to Florida while wearing adult diapers so she wouldn't have to take a rest room stop

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff meant no crimes previously committed by lesbians.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Pretty well known that Buzz Aldrin hid a moon rock in his underwear

Comments

limitles: that deserves a greeny

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    In the 50 or so years of the US space program, there has never been any accusation of astronauts committing crimes.

Lisa Nowak, 2007 was charged with attempted kidnapping, eventually pleaded out to felony burglary and misdemeanor battery

what made the Nowak story so memorable was her driving from Houston to Florida while wearing adult diapers so she wouldn't have to take a rest room stop
    But the crime didn't happen in space

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

imho adult disposable diapers>outer space origin on the whack-o-meter; of course, I will allow others may consider adult diapers routine crime gear per experience
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    When I saw this story, I thought "I bet Druff makes a thread about this".

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    imho adult disposable diapers>outer space origin on the whack-o-meter; of course, I will allow others may consider adult diapers routine crime gear per experience
    Yes, the crazy hetero female astronaut was far more nutty than the crazy lesbian astronaut.

But this one occurred in space, which makes both stories about equally interesting.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    A lesbian logged into her ex lesbian wifes bank account from space... Very far from interesting.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Exactly... move along nothing to see here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    A lesbian logged into her ex lesbian wifes bank account from space... Very far from interesting.
    No identity theft, no thieving. Just an ex doing the sort of shit ex's often do.

Moral if the story, change your banking password when you end a relationship.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    No identity theft, no thieving. Just an ex doing the sort of shit ex's often do.

Moral if the story, change your banking password when you end a relationship.
    Oh, I agree with all of this.

Not identity theft.

Not even password hacking.

Invasion of privacy, definitely, but not to a criminally prosecutable level. Enough plausible deniability, even if the intent was somewhat criminal (to access records of another person in an unauthorized fashion).

Story is interesting because it occurred from space, thus making what would otherwise be a commonplace, mundane situation worth talking about. If this happened on earth, even the police would have laughed it off and told her to just change her password.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  tz7l1mijili31.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  623.2 KB

Load Metric
    Very odd situation, I have a few questions.

1)Whats the speed of the net while in space, I mean its super close so?
    2)Is there another lesbian option NASA even has ready?
    3)Does NASA not monitor what they are doing in space, I mean they must know of her situation and can they not see what she visits?

Lastly if the answer to these 3 questions is YES. YES. and NO.

We really do need a Space Force to fight Space Terrorism. I mean what happens if NASA allows a lesbian Middle Eastern/European decent woman into space because diversity and she uses her ultra fast internet connection to out run government agencies and commit cyber attacks?

Don't laugh, it isn't a laughing matter, terrorist lesbians in space was a real movie, I saw it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

3)Does NASA not monitor what they are doing in space, I mean they must know of her situation and can they not see what she visits?

We really do need a Space Force to fight Space Terrorism. I mean what happens if NASA allows a lesbian Middle Eastern/European decent woman into space because diversity and she uses her ultra fast internet connection to out run government agencies and commit cyber attacks?

Don't laugh, it isn't a laughing matter, terrorist lesbians in space was a real movie, I saw it.
    How can the answer to the first question be yes?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

How can the answer to the first question be yes?
    Yes.

Load Metric
    Im gonna contact a friend of mine from HS.. I know she knows the non astronaut chick for two reasons.. My Friend is also a lesbian whos a Senior Officer (just got promoted to Brig General within the last year officially after being field promoted due to her assignment in Afghanistan) and is deep in the USAF intel community (she ran the big intel unit at Wrightsville Patterson in Ohio as a Col before she went to Afghanistan in late 2017) the Intel community isn't that huge spooks tend to stick together generally especially those who are of the LGBTQ crowd additionally.. I will attempt to find out if my assumptions are correct that said 'victim' is in fact batshit crazy as she is claiming already the Astronaut in this shitstorm was using the legal authorities to harass her unfairly.. (Gives her an axe to grind and motive to potentially lie about the bank account issues as their in an ugly divorce split which includes a kid which is biologically the USAF intel gals kid but apparently the Astronaut has some legitimate legal standing as well)..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Im gonna contact a friend of mine from HS.. I know she knows the non astronaut chick for two reasons.. My Friend is also a lesbian whos a Senior Officer (just got promoted to Brig General within the last year officially after being field promoted due to her assignment in Afghanistan) and is deep in the USAF intel community (she ran the big intel unit at Wrightsville Patterson in Ohio as a Col before she went to Afghanistan in late 2017) the Intel community isn't that huge spooks tend to stick together generally especially those who are of the LGBTQ crowd additionally.. I will attempt to find out if my assumptions are correct that said 'victim' is in fact batshit crazy as she is claiming already the Astronaut in this shitstorm was using the legal authorities to harass her unfairly.. (Gives her an axe to grind and motive to potentially lie about the bank account issues as their in an ugly divorce split which includes a kid which is biologically the USAF intel gals kid but apparently the Astronaut has some legitimate legal standing as well)..
    I'm not understanding what you're trying to say.

Are you saying that you think the non-astronaut in this scenario is actually the crazy one?

I mean, that's possible, but the astronaut definitely fucked up by going into her ex's bank account -- especially from work. She knew she wasn't supposed to be doing that, but did it anyway.

Load Metric

Are you saying that you think the non-astronaut in this scenario is actually the crazy one?

I mean, that's possible, but the astronaut definitely fucked up by going into her ex's bank account -- especially from work. She knew she wasn't supposed to be doing that, but did it anyway.
    Said by someone who has repeatedly stated during his own internet radio show that if sufficiently provoked by someone’s bad behavior toward him or his family that he’d do illegal harassing things over the Internet and/or phone lines in order to try to change their behavior, or simply for revenge. #DoubleStandard

Comments

dwai: you're such a fucking faggot die already you piece of human garbage
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Said by someone who has repeatedly stated during his own internet radio show that if sufficiently provoked by someone’s bad behavior toward him or his family that he’d do illegal harassing things over the Internet and/or phone lines in order to try to change their behavior, or simply for revenge. #DoubleStandard
    There's no "double standard' here. By "fucked up" I mean she screwed herself and her career over by taking this action. If you're going to do shit like this, you have to be careful not to get caught, especially when you have a high profile job like an astronaut. LOL at going on your ex's bank account from space and not thinking that can be linked back to you. Also LOL at being dumb enough to reveal that you know info gained from the bank account, to where it became obvious what you did.

There are some possible moral justifications for why she did this. For example, if she really thought her ex was lying about her finances during the divorce, then I can understand wanting to see the truth. Not saying it's legal to do this, but I can understand why she'd want to, without being a bad person for doing so.

But again, you have to be smart enough not to get caught.

In reality I think she just wanted to get the upper hand in the divorce proceedings.

Load Metric

Are you saying that you think the non-astronaut in this scenario is actually the crazy one?.
    What part of lesbian are you not understanding? Of course they're both crazy

Thread Information